Rush Limbaugh has Died

Rush Limbaugh has Died

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
22 Feb 21

@very-rusty said
Joe,
Here it is in a nutshell for you let one POTUS get away with inciting a riot and people breaking into the parliament building saying Trump invited them and you are going to have someone down the road do the same thing and get away with it.

Appears the precedent has been set for what future POTUS'S can do now!

Who was it said the only thing that will dest ...[text shortened]...
I believe we have seen the beginning. Lets hope this POTUS can change that from happening!

-VR
So to carry your logic. the senators, knowing that there were no constitutional provisions to convict him ( you saw the arguments, I presume??) should have CONVICTED HIM ANYWAY, for one purpose, so that it won't happen again ......whatever "IT " is.
Boy , a great reason. I teach an ethics class, twice a week. I am going to iinsert your idea in my class notes!

D

Moves
22 Feb 21
1 edit

Lake Como

Moves
22 Feb 21

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Now, Duchess, (nice to see you write in Forum-eze) who do you think is the better good honorable person.....Rush, smoked, brilliant, made very good points, got people thinking, no matter which side you were on. Seriously, the guy was an important personality.
OR OR OR, Kamala, who is an adulteress. (Mayor Willie Brown, married). If one of the them HAD to lay in state, at the holy grail of our country, which one qualifies the most...or, the least, I should say. You can do this, Duchess. No links, just forum-eze.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
22 Feb 21
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
So to carry your logic. the senators, knowing that there were no constitutional provisions to convict him ( you saw the arguments, I presume??) should have CONVICTED HIM ANYWAY, for one purpose, so that it won't happen again ......whatever "IT " is.
Boy , a great reason. I teach an ethics class, twice a week. I am going to iinsert your idea in my class notes!
“ . I teach an ethics class, twice a week. I am going to iinsert your idea in my class notes!” 😂😂
Haha Is there anything you cannot do SuperJoe?
Your lying though because congress agreed that it was constitutional to try him.
Everyone knew that he wasn’t going to be convicted with 43% of the jury made up of cringing cowardly Republican senators but that should never stop the truth from being aired in a coherent and transparent court. Every non partisan observer found him guilty in the court of public opinion.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
22 Feb 21

@averagejoe1 said
Now, Duchess, (nice to see you write in Forum-eze) who do you think is the better good honorable person.....Rush, smoked, brilliant, made very good points, got people thinking, no matter which side you were on. Seriously, the guy was an important personality.
OR OR OR, Kamala, who is an adulteress. (Mayor Willie Brown, married). If one of the them HAD to lay in sta ...[text shortened]... lifies the most...or, the least, I should say. You can do this, Duchess. No links, just forum-eze.
Kamala, obviously you cannot have a cold turd like Rush lying in state!
Fortunately his Lying days are over.

Lake Como

Moves
22 Feb 21

@kevcvs57 said
“ . I teach an ethics class, twice a week. I am going to iinsert your idea in my class notes!” 😂😂
Your lying though because congress agreed that it was constitutional to try him.
Everyone knew that he wasn’t going to be convicted with 43% of the jury made up of cringing cowardly Republican senators but that should never stop ...[text shortened]... and transparent court. Every non partisan observer found him guilty in the court of public opinion.
I work, utilize what I can, stay young. Worky worky. This is why I dont have time to walk in street parades, or whatever y'all call them! 🤔
You know, the parades....if I walked in one and carried one of those signs like "No One IS Illegal' (my favorite), does this mean that I think that someone needs ro know what 'I think'? What has what I think got to do with the person looking at my sign. The person does not even know me. I could be a Mexican....which of course means it is biased sign???

You mention Congess, which is weighted Democrats, and you mentiion 'Public Opinion". You are aware, or course, that Sonhouse, as an example, is a person with public opinion. Do you think his raving should be taken into consideration? Can you not see that ethics is a perfect course for me, when I make such clear statements as this?
That,I can immediately associate our friend Sonhouse into my take on your vacuous comment.

w

Moves
22 Feb 21

@averagejoe1 said
What did you think about the link, though. Differences in lib and cons. Now There is some good highlighting for you.

Man,, I love being a patriot. Yall really gonna follow AOC and Biden off the cliff?
Patriotism comes in many forms.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
22 Feb 21

@averagejoe1 said
I work, utilize what I can, stay young. Worky worky. This is why I dont have time to walk in street parades, or whatever y'all call them! 🤔
You know, the parades....if I walked in one and carried one of those signs like "No One IS Illegal' (my favorite), does this mean that I think that someone needs ro know what 'I think'? What has what I think got to do with the ...[text shortened]... his?
That,I can immediately associate our friend Sonhouse into my take on your vacuous comment.
Your about as partisan as it gets Joe and your recent posts on your attitude to youth sports do not exactly scream ethical out look do they. They imply that winning is far more important than playing the game.
I suppose you can be taught negative or alternative ethics, is that your forte Joe?

Lake Como

Moves
22 Feb 21

@kevcvs57 said
Your about as partisan as it gets Joe and your recent posts on your attitude to youth sports do not exactly scream ethical out look do they. They imply that winning is far more important than playing the game.
I suppose you can be taught negative or alternative ethics, is that your forte Joe?
Winning is more imp than playing the game?
It is impt to play sport for the development of children to prepare them to fight for success (a new word for libs) in their future. Compete, get ahead of the guy in the next office,....in other words, win. Be the best, kinda like Trump wanted for America. I bet HE was taught to be a winner. Kev, it aint about 'the game''' it is about developing children, the game is just a tool,, a vehicle.
Of course I am partisan. Like, you, Sonhouse, Earl.....

What in the hell has ethics got to do with children at sport? Do you maybe think a coach will be sure his children are ethical, don't cheat, play with honor???? Yes, because, you see, the coach is teaching children to be well developed. They are learning. Then, he takes them local churchyard (church...oh my goodness...) for a picnic to talk about how impt playing the game is....and something else...He teaches them how to lose!! Do you get that? is it the libs or conservatives that think Every Child Should Get a Trophy. I bet you think that. Ole Joe here thinks that is crap. Kev, that aint going to happen in real life.
Life, Kev. Teach children life. Whew.

Hope I didn't throw you when I say we teach children how to lose. A phrase you will NEVER utter.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
22 Feb 21
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
Winning is more imp than playing the game?
It is impt to play sport for the development of children to prepare them to fight for success (a new word for libs) in their future. Compete, get ahead of the guy in the next office,....in other words, win. Be the best, kinda like Trump wanted for America. I bet HE was taught to be a winner. Kev, it aint about 'the game''' ...[text shortened]...

Hope I didn't throw you when I say we teach children how to lose. A phrase you will NEVER utter.
No Joe, youth team sports are primarily carried out to encourage and develop team skills, physical fitness is another big reason.
Winning is irrelevant as long as the team coordinator or trainer focuses on the positives regarding team and individual efforts.
I helped run 4 youth football teams, ages 11 to 14 yr olds and getting the kids off the street or out of the house and running around in the fresh air, developing a team spirit plus development of individual fitness and coordination skills were by far the main goals for all the adults involved. Winning was nice if it happened but sending the kids home with their heads held high win, lose or draw was much more important.
I’m not sure you should be within a kilometre of a young persons self esteem Joe. The most useful lesson you can learn in life is that you decide if your a winner not the score line.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Feb 21

@kevcvs57 said
Everyone knew that he wasn’t going to be convicted with 43% of the jury made up of cringing cowardly Republican senators but that should never stop ...[text shortened]... and transparent court. Every non partisan observer found him guilty in the court of public opinion.
Yes, he will lose support as time goes on and you will see the Republican senators get braver. You are right public opinion have found him guilty and that is what really matters!

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Feb 21

The post that was quoted here has been removed
I for one wouldn't bet against that, if not for Rush, Trump may not have made it to POTUS! 🙂

-VR

D

Moves
22 Feb 21

Lake Como

Moves
23 Feb 21

@kevcvs57 said
Kamala, obviously you cannot have a cold turd like Rush lying in state!
Fortunately his Lying days are over.
Everyone, pencil in that Kev wants an adulteress to lie in state at the capitol. Kev, You been watching Lord of the rings, King of thrones, such as that? Kev,is your buddy AvJoe in the the wrong room?!?!?

Lake Como

Moves
23 Feb 21

@kevcvs57 said
No Joe, youth team sports are primarily carried out to encourage and develop team skills, physical fitness is another big reason.
Winning is irrelevant as long as the team coordinator or trainer focuses on the positives regarding team and individual efforts.
I helped run 4 youth football teams, ages 11 to 14 yr olds and getting the kids off the street or out of the house ...[text shortened]... The most useful lesson you can learn in life is that you decide if your a winner not the score line.
Cool paraphrase of what I wrote Kev. I do think mine MiIGHT have had a little more depth, insight , into the matter. Mean ole AvJoe. I actually couldn't WAIt to lose so that I could get them into the dugout and explain life to them. I do not think that a lib such as yourself can explain the real world to children.. Did you start with.."we all won today". I would never do that. Let me know what team you are coaching, so I can detour ; If you were my asst coach,, I would run you the hell off. You wanna raise men? Do you? No, not from what i read. What, then?