RFK jr.: Fauci is a fraud!

RFK jr.: Fauci is a fraud!

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
23 Aug 20

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Why didn't you add that information into the thread and see what OP has to say.

I was interested in looking at both sides, of course. It's called "learning".

Oh , well

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
24 Aug 20

@earl-of-trumps said

Oh , well
The last time an American learned something they murdered 50.000 woman and children in Nagasaki.

Infidel

Moves
24 Aug 20

@earl-of-trumps said

Oh , well
Oh, you needed me to add “Google children dying from not being vaccinated”? Because that would surely change your mind or that of Metal Brain?

Of course not. In fact, instead of apologising and admitting it is morally repulsive to post such anti-vaccination nonsense, one of you went ahead and had my post removed (“haha, did the same to you haha” ).

And this is why one does not argue with people like you and MB. One simply attempts to minimise the damage that you can do, preferably by silencing you.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
24 Aug 20

@great-king-rat said
Oh, you needed me to add “Google children dying from not being vaccinated”? Because that would surely change your mind or that of Metal Brain?

Of course not. In fact, instead of apologising and admitting it is morally repulsive to post such anti-vaccination nonsense, one of you went ahead and had my post removed (“haha, did the same to you haha” ).

And this is wh ...[text shortened]... you and MB. One simply attempts to minimise the damage that you can do, preferably by silencing you.
Well said, sir.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
24 Aug 20

@metal-brain said
Vaccine makers in the USA cannot be sued. You are wildly misinformed or making careless assumptions that are incorrect.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Childhood_Vaccine_Injury_Act
Now your blatantly lying about what I’m posting you really are piece of work.
I haven’t said that pharma companies can be sued, why should they be when it’s your government that’s cleared the vaccine for use by its citizens.
I’m ready for your next lie but if you lie about what I’ve written I will flag it up.

MB

Moves
24 Sep 20

@kevcvs57 said
Now your blatantly lying about what I’m posting you really are piece of work.
I haven’t said that pharma companies can be sued, why should they be when it’s your government that’s cleared the vaccine for use by its citizens.
I’m ready for your next lie but if you lie about what I’ve written I will flag it up.
Actually they can be sued if it can be proven the pharma company knowingly put an unsafe vaccine on the market. One such lawsuit has been filed against Merck.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/lawsuit-claims-gardasil-merck-human-papilloma-virus-vaccine-caused-severe-vaccine-induced-injuries-teen/5721944

My government is an oligarchy and a plutocracy. It cannot be trusted.

MB

Moves
25 Sep 20

Fauci has blood on his hands. He knew Hydroxychloroquine was an effective treatment for coronaviruses and later claimed it was not.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/cover-up-fauci-approved-chloroquine-hydroxychloroquine-15-years-ago-cure-coronaviruses/5713659

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/27/politics/anthony-fauci-hydroxychloroquine-trump-cnntv/index.html

How many people needlessly died because of Fauci denying them an effective treatment with yet another contradictory statement?

Fauci should be fired.

MB

Moves
16 Oct 20

Fauci testified to Congress that the death rate for the coronavirus is ten times that of the seasonal flu, a claim without any scientific basis.

Fauci is a liar. Redfield is a liar too. He said a face mask is better at keeping people safe than a vaccine. That claim is absurd on it's face. A vaccine provides a person with immunity. Face masks don't. Isn't it obvious that is makes no sense?

Do you all want to continue getting advice from liars? Sometimes liars need to be fired. Trust is important to your health, right?

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
16 Oct 20

@metal-brain said
The parents of a child with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) were awarded a lump sum of more than $810,000 (plus an estimated $30-40,000 per year for autism services and care) in compensation by the Court, which ruled that the measels-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine had caused acute brain damage that led to his autism spectrum disorder.

Fact, not fiction.
What's your source?

m

Moves
16 Oct 20

@metal-brain said
Fauci testified to Congress that the death rate for the coronavirus is ten times that of the seasonal flu, a claim without any scientific basis.

Fauci is a liar. Redfield is a liar too. He said a face mask is better at keeping people safe than a vaccine. That claim is absurd on it's face. A vaccine provides a person with immunity. Face masks don't. Isn't it obvious tha ...[text shortened]... tting advice from liars? Sometimes liars need to be fired. Trust is important to your health, right?
"Sometimes liars need to be fired."
There you go.
Nov 3rd.

Moves
16 Oct 20

Why is it that “big business” is often presented as corrupt, tax dodging, pussy grabbers (sic) and yet when it comes to medicine big pharma is pure as the driven snow.

Even without corporate greed, mistakes happen; remember “mistakes” like Thalidomide for example.

MB

Moves
16 Oct 20

@mghrn55 said
"Sometimes liars need to be fired."
There you go.
Nov 3rd.
Biden says he will keep Fauci and Trump likes him because Fauci is a republican. Either way you get grouchy Fauci. Both Trump and Biden are known liars as well.