1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 10:42
    @shavixmir said
    Stop spreading falsehoods.

There is no link between vaccines and autism. Multiple researches have proven this.
    Just check the CDC and they link you to multiple sources.
    Stop spreading myths!

Watch the video in my OP which proves you wrong. RFK jr gives his sources of information from respected science journals. You, however, have not cited a single one.

You are a science denier. Stop spreading false rumors!
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 11:29
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Fauci admitted he lied. Here is ironclad proof:

YouTube&fbclid=IwAR1DPh8_00nqs3KRpogao1dPNw9c7TA5KXMsoVyWtnCTuQuy9D3BpXsrLr8

Patients who suffered brain damage as a result of taking a swine flu vaccine are to receive multi-million-pound payouts from the UK government.

https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/brain-damaged-uk-victims-swine-flu-vaccine-get-60-million-compensation-1438572

Vaccine safety is a very real concern.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 19:50
    @wolfgang59

Yeah, Gates would really want to kill the folks that buy his products. Hey, makes perfect sense, if you are a conspiracy theories, moon landing fake, The Earth is FLAT.
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 20:07
    @metal-brain said
    Stop spreading myths!

Watch the video in my OP which proves you wrong. RFK jr gives his sources of information from respected science journals. You, however, have not cited a single one.

https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/10.7326/M18-2101

https://www.autismspeaks.org/science-news/new-meta-analysis-confirms-no-association-between-autism-and-vaccines

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0264410X14006367?via%3Dihub

Etc. Ad infinitum.
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 21:39
    @metal-brain said
    What is your source of information?
    The same sources as when this was discussed years ago.
    Anti-vaxxers are evil anti-science people who have caused untold misery.
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 21:40
    @metal-brain said
    Stop spreading myths!

We can't say idiot can we?
  7. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 22:15
    @metal-brain said

Vaccine safety is a very real concern.
    Yes.

Yes it is.
  8. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 22:16
    @wolfgang59 said
    "Intellectually unendowed."
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 23:49
    @wolfgang59 said
    The same sources as when this was discussed years ago.
    Anti-vaxxers are evil anti-science people who have caused untold misery.
    First of all I don't know what you think an anti-vaxxer is. Define anti-vaxxer. Then explain why they are evil.

Pro-vaxxers can be evil for sure. Look up "Project Coast". Do you think anti-vaxxers are that evil?
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Jul '20 23:52
    @wolfgang59 said
    Do you think vaccine makers should continue to have immunity from lawsuits? If vaccine makers are really confident their vaccines are safe why do they need immunity from lawsuits?
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    08 Jul '20 01:41
    @shavixmir said
    https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/10.7326/M18-2101

https://www.autismspeaks.org/science-news/new-meta-analysis-confirms-no-association-between-autism-and-vaccines

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0264410X14006367?via%3Dihub

Etc. Ad infinitum.
    If vaccines do not cause autism what caused the sudden rise in cases since 1989?

From the link below:

"The Vaccine Court, in other words, seems quite willing to award millions of dollars in taxpayer funded compensation to vaccine-injured autistic children, so long as they don’t have to call the injury by the loaded term “autism.” That hazard is particularly acute for vaccine victims who appear before the Omnibus Autism Proceedings (OAP). Since that body’s decisions are closely watched, published and accorded the weight of precedent, many lawyers consider the burden of proof for petitioners to be impossibly high before the OAP Panel. It was for this reason that Bailey’s attorney, Mark McLaren, elected to opt out of the OAP and try his case separately, even though Bailey has been receiving autism-related services in his home state and was eligible to file a case in the Court’s Omnibus Autism Proceedings (OAP)."

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/vaccine-court-autism-deba_b_169673

RFK jr is making specific claims, not wild conspiracy theories. Why are you not $100,000 richer? Why were the parents of yet another child with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) were awarded a lump sum of more than $810,000 (plus an estimated $30-40,000 per year for autism services and care) in compensation by the Court, which ruled that the measels-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine had caused acute brain damage that led to his autism spectrum disorder?

https://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/de-niro-kennedy-offer-100g-proof-vaccines-safe-article-1.2973956

If autism isn't being caused by vaccines why are taxpayers being forced to pay for autism related services? Keep in mind the vaccine manufacturers pay nothing. We pay it!
  12. Germany
    Moves
    08 Jul '20 07:15
    @metal-brain said
    If vaccines do not cause autism what caused the sudden rise in cases since 1989?
    Increased diagnosis.

Glad to have cleared that up for you. Now kindly stop spreading misinformation that is getting people killed.
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    08 Jul '20 07:38
    @metal-brain said

From the link below:

"The Vaccine Court, in other words, seems quite willing to award millions of dollars in taxpayer funded compensation to vaccine-injured autistic children, so long as they don’t have to call the injury by the loaded term “autism.” That hazard is particularly acute f ...[text shortened]... d to pay for autism related services? Keep in mind the vaccine manufacturers pay nothing. We pay it!
    You do know that when research points out that X is not responsible for Y, it doesn’t automatically make clear what is responsible for Y?

Before I would even bother looking into your paranoid delusions, I would first have to check matters such as definitions, amount of tests being done, if the testing has changed, etc.

There are many more cases of ADHD since WW2.
    Do you reckon that’s due to vaccinations, the A-bomb on Hiroshima or awareness?

Etc. Ad nauseum.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    08 Jul '20 09:47
    @kazetnagorra said
    Increased diagnosis.

Glad to have cleared that up for you. Now kindly stop spreading misinformation that is getting people killed.
    Why no increased diagnosis of people in their 50s?
    You have not cleared up anything.

You are full of it!
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    08 Jul '20 09:501 edit
    @shavixmir said
    You do know that when research points out that X is not responsible for Y, it doesn’t automatically make clear what is responsible for Y?

Before I would even bother looking into your paranoid delusions, I would first have to check matters such as definitions, amount of tests being done, if the testing has changed, etc.

There are many more cases of ADHD since WW2.
    Do you reckon that’s due to vaccinations, the A-bomb on Hiroshima or awareness?

Etc. Ad nauseum.
    Cigarette makers said the same thing for years about cancer.

"There are many more cases of ADHD since WW2"

What is your source of information? Wasn't it since 1989? I think your timeline is flawed.

Why are you not $100,000 richer? Why were the parents of yet another child with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) were awarded a lump sum of more than $810,000 (plus an estimated $30-40,000 per year for autism services and care) in compensation by the Court, which ruled that the measels-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine had caused acute brain damage that led to his autism spectrum disorder?

Make this clear to all here. Are American taxpayers giving money to people who did not get autism from vaccines? Seems like the court was confident vaccines caused to autism. How do you explain that? I'm waiting.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree