1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Jul '20 01:37
    The parents of a child with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) were awarded a lump sum of more than $810,000 (plus an estimated $30-40,000 per year for autism services and care) in compensation by the Court, which ruled that the measels-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine had caused acute brain damage that led to his autism spectrum disorder.

Fact, not fiction.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Jul '20 03:37
    @Metal-Brain
    Ah, judges who are not medical experts tell what caused that case of autism. REAL IMPRESSIVE.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Jul '20 10:57
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Ah, judges who are not medical experts tell what caused that case of autism. REAL IMPRESSIVE.
    Are you implying they didn't consult medical experts?
    If the corporate news media did some investigating you would know more about how they made their decision. They continue to omit any discussion about it in a clear example of propaganda by omission. REAL IMPRESSIVE.
  4. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    10 Jul '20 11:28
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I say this as a person who has listened to his lectures (I didn't actually take his course but we were allowed to audit some of his environmental law lectures and I enjoy me some celebrity watching now and again).

RFK Jr. is an intellectual lightweight whom people take seriously solely due to his name.

His anti-vaxxer Rolling Stone piece was practically manslaughter, but that's really beside the point.

Everything the man says and writes comes from a place of mediocre intellect. The one common thread in his ideas is his love of conspiracy theories and anti-establishment tropes. Hence, I'm sure MB is a big admirer of his.
  5. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    10 Jul '20 11:322 edits
    @wolfgang59 said
    From your own source

He then pushed a popular but unfounded conspiracy theory that Fauci and
    Gates are working on a vaccine for the purposes of population control.

(my emphasis)
    So your story is that some old Muslim guy is telling lies?
    Can you imagine being Bill Gates?

You build the most successful company in the history of the world. You retire young and give up control of it to devote your life to philanthropy.

Everything you do is to try to make like better for people around the globe.

Then, a massive conspiracy theory develops that you're a closet eugenicist hell-bent on mass murder.

You're a zillionaire Mother Theresa (sans the religious nonsense) and instead people claim you're Stalin on steroids.

Really, it's enough to make one want to just buy a Greek Island and sit on the beach for the next 3 decades.
  6. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    10 Jul '20 13:40
    @sh76 Really, it's enough to make one want to just buy a Greek Island and sit on the beach for the next 3 decades.

Oh, the dreams!
  7. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    10 Jul '20 13:49
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @sh76 Really, it's enough to make one want to just buy a Greek Island and sit on the beach for the next 3 decades.

Oh, the dreams!
    For Gates, it's merely a perpetual option.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Jul '20 02:53
    @Metal-Brain
    And you are implying they only choose experts who give independent advice.

What really happens is one side gets the 'experts' that will present the argument that side wants. They are not going to go to Fauci for instance who can give REAL expert testimony on viral issues, instead they would pick some fresh Phd with an ax to grind.
  9. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    12 Jul '20 03:58
    @metal-brain said
    Fauci will profit 50% from a vaccine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLi6ZrFp6vQ

Conflict of interest. Fauci should be fired!
    The metal in your brain wouldn't happen to be mercury, would it?
  10. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    14 Jul '20 00:32
    The circus is heating up in earnest.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Jul '20 03:03
    @Soothfast
    Yeah, MY GOD, a doctor making some money off his work. WHAT A CROC, they should throw that CRIMINAL in jail IMMEDIATLEY.

Sigh.
    BTW, I knew what was coming about Fauci and I imagine all his little base sycophant IDIOTS will totally agree, Trump has gone south on Fauci, since Trump cannot EVER stand actual scientific truth, anyone in HIS WH talking scientific truth, GET THE HELL OUT. So now Fauci is out.

OF COURSE. Trump NEVER EVER want's anyone who will say the SLIGHTEST thing negative.

Oh sir, your shirt is buttoned one off. YOU'RE FIRED.
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Aug '20 03:471 edit
    @sh76 said
    Can you imagine being Bill Gates?

You build the most successful company in the history of the world. You retire young and give up control of it to devote your life to philanthropy.

Everything you do is to try to make like better for people around the globe.

Then, a massive conspiracy theory develops that you're a closet eugenicist hell-bent on mass murder.

You're a z ...[text shortened]... it's enough to make one want to just buy a Greek Island and sit on the beach for the next 3 decades.
    Imagine a guy who openly supports a depopulation plan for Africa and tests a vaccine that caused infertility. If you were a black man who is aware of "Project Coast" would you trust a vaccine to be safe that was being pushed by that guy?

Then there is India and having illiterate people sign papers and they have no idea what right they are signing away. Why didn't they test the vaccine here in the USA? If he was not using Indians as guinea pigs why so far away from the manufacturer? Is it because he thinks India is over populated too?

Bill Gates, the new version of Project Coast. It isn't a conspiracy theory if the conspiracy is a proven fact.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2013/09/indian-parliament-comes-down-hard-cervical-cancer-trial
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    21 Aug '20 03:54
    Can someone drag metal brain off and shoot him?

Cheers.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Aug '20 04:151 edit
    @shavixmir said
    Can someone drag metal brain off and shoot him?

Cheers.
    Is it because I posted an article from a respected science journal? I understand. If you cannot prove it wrong you must hate me for it. After all, if I am not wrong and I proved it, you must be wrong and you know it.

Everyone is wrong from time to time. You seem to have a hard time handling it. I'm back, get used to it. I'm bringing the facts you hate with me.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2013/09/indian-parliament-comes-down-hard-cervical-cancer-trial

https://naturalsociety.com/gardasil-vaccine-16-year-old-infertile/
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Aug '20 04:271 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Why did the vaccine makers lobby congress to pass a bill that made vaccine makers immune from lawsuits? Reagan signed it into law in 1986. A movie was even made about it called "1986 the Act". Watch the trailer.

https://7thchakrafilms.com/watch-soon

I read an article that said the vaccine makers complained that autism related lawsuits would put them out of business if congress and the POTUS did not give them the immunity they now have. Is that true or not?

YouTube&t=1477s

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree