On the ballot - preemptive election deniers

On the ballot - preemptive election deniers

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
04 Nov 22

@sonhouse said
@JJ-Adams
Right, just a witchhunt, Poor Trump is just a misunderstood guy who just LOVES the common folk.
So what drugs are you are NOW? The only reason Trump was not CONVICTED was because of the spineless toads in the senate too afraid of Trump to convict. That is the ONLY reason you can say such trash.
WE NEED A FAVOR THOUGH. Yep, just a misunderstood dude.
Gotta have a lot more than you fellers had to convict.
Just trying to keep you up. What are your thoughts on Nov 8? And give us your advice on how to prepare for No Democracy. I am serious, it may be the only way that I can find out your def of Democracy.

w

Moves
04 Nov 22
3 edits

@sleepyguy said
Now time travel back to January 2017 and apply the same standard to all the whining Dems. The pendulum swings. That's what Democracy does.
I'll apply the same standard. How many are currently running for office? Let's list them and not vote for them.

Stacy Abrams. Is that it? I won't vote for her.

On the republican side there are hundreds of election deniers on the ballot.

Lake Como

Moves
04 Nov 22

@wildgrass said
I'll apply the same standard. How many are currently running for office? Let's list them and not vote for them.

I can’t WAIT till you election posters start writing about the elections next week. This is all so boring. I think one of you mentioned Abraham Lincoln a few weeks ago. Spare me.
Further, the gag-me-with-a-spoon Abotion threads may settle down. I think Dems overload their campaign with it to draw attention away from the myriad of Biden messes.
Not everyone has a pregnant girl in the house, but we all have inflation and crime worries.

w

Moves
07 Nov 22

@averagejoe1 said
I can’t WAIT till you election posters start writing about the elections next week. This is all so boring. I think one of you mentioned Abraham Lincoln a few weeks ago. Spare me.
Further, the gag-me-with-a-spoon Abotion threads may settle down. I think Dems overload their campaign with it to draw attention away from the myriad of Biden messes.
Not everyone has a pregnant girl in the house, but we all have inflation and crime worries.
Oof. Some of us care about freedom and fiscal responsibility, not just partisan hackery.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
08 Nov 22

@averagejoe1 said
C'mon, man...ugggh...This tussle is about your saying repubs have said that they will deny the results if we lose. You said that, a few clicks up.
I merely said, 'Really? ...Who for gosh sakes', asking you a question...libs don't answer questions, though.
Here, instead of telling us all who said that, you tell ME that I should keep up with my party candidates' pla ...[text shortened]... udicrous on its face, but why don't you tell us what I asked, OR, tell us you were wrong. Be a man.
So I made it really simple for you by telling you to Google Keri lake or in fact any Republican on the ticket in her state they are all election deniers and openly planning to ignore any voters that vote democrat.
If you have to lie about what your own party is saying straight to camera you’ve already lost the debate retardedjoe

MB

Moves
08 Nov 22
1 edit

@wildgrass said
If you cannot agree to accept the outcome of an election, and you are denying the legitimacy of prior elections (without substantiating evidence), then you should be disqualified from running for public office.

There I said it.

(They're like flat earth astronauts)
Are you claiming people should agree to accept the outcome of an election because election fraud is impossible?

What about HRC calling Trump an illegitimate POTUS without substantiating evidence? Why did she get a free pass spreading election fraud conspiracy theories.

Explain your double standard.

MB

Moves
08 Nov 22

@wildgrass said

Denying election integrity is protected under the 1st constitutional amendment. Your desire to violate the constitution of the USA is noted.
You are a short sighted fool.

Lake Como

Moves
08 Nov 22

@wildgrass said
Oof. Some of us care about freedom and fiscal responsibility, not just partisan hackery.
Exactly. Freedom could start with libs leaving us the hell alone.

Lake Como

Moves
08 Nov 22

@kevcvs57 said
So I made it really simple for you by telling you to Google Keri lake or in fact any Republican on the ticket in her state they are all election deniers and openly planning to ignore any voters that vote democrat.
If you have to lie about what your own party is saying straight to camera you’ve already lost the debate retardedjoe
Dems are about to go nuts denying this election. I may post a thread on it, which will obliterate this post of yours.
Why call me a retard? Why, 'twas I that showed you that a baby is a baby in the womb if his twin brother baby was delivered 2 hours earlier. Sonhouse hated that jewel. I will not be called a retard!!

Lake Como

Moves
08 Nov 22

@wildgrass said

Ohhh, Wildgrass. There will be 100's of Dem election deniers after this election. Your comment has zero traction, it falls on deaf ears, presents no issue eliciting any response. I am about to go read Sonhouse!!!!!

w

Moves
08 Nov 22
2 edits

@metal-brain said
Are you claiming people should agree to accept the outcome of an election because election fraud is impossible?

What about HRC calling Trump an illegitimate POTUS without substantiating evidence? Why did she get a free pass spreading election fraud conspiracy theories.

Explain your double standard.
They agree to rules before the election. There are legally defined channels for contesting election results. In a close election with the possibility for error, by all means use these. All politicians are aware of the rules before they decide to play. Play within the rules. Whining that the rules were unfair after the elections been decided should be grounds for a permanent ban.

w

Moves
08 Nov 22

@averagejoe1 said
Ohhh, Wildgrass. There will be 100's of Dem election deniers after this election. Your comment has zero traction, it falls on deaf ears, presents no issue eliciting any response. I am about to go read Sonhouse!!!!!
I guess we will see boss. I'm not a wizard.

Over 100 republicans running for office are election deniers. If you're right about the Dems we will have voted in a Congressional majority that doesn't believe in elections.

And yet you're still puzzled by claims that democracy is in peril?

t

Garner, NC

Moves
08 Nov 22

@sonhouse said
@wildgrass
I would expand on that. They should be in JAIL for Treason. They are actively trying to take over the US government by stealth and if that doesn't work, by force.
How long would such people be ALIVE in China or Russia or Iran or Saudi Arabia?
I'm not sure that asking how long would someone be ALIVE in China, Russia, or Saudi Arabia is a good question to use when trying to establish US legal standards. One could also ask how long they'd be alive in Nazi Germany for opposing one party rule.

But it does seem like Democrats are creeping slowly in that direction. Having an opinion that is not approved by the party in power is grounds to strip someone of their legal rights.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
08 Nov 22

@techsouth said
I'm not sure that asking how long would someone be ALIVE in China, Russia, or Saudi Arabia is a good question to use when trying to establish US legal standards. One could also ask how long they'd be alive in Nazi Germany for opposing one party rule.

But it does seem like Democrats are creeping slowly in that direction. Having an opinion that is not approved by the party in power is grounds to strip someone of their legal rights.
I don't suppose you'd like to quote some examples of that?

t

Garner, NC

Moves
08 Nov 22

@no1marauder said
I don't suppose you'd like to quote some examples of that?
Certainly. Challenge accepted.

If you cannot agree to accept the outcome of an election, and you are denying the legitimacy of prior elections (without substantiating evidence), then you should be disqualified from running for public office.

There I said it.

(They're like flat earth astronauts)

This is an example of someone wanting to strip rights away from someone because they don't have an approved opinion. It got 7 'likes' so far.