1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Nov '22 13:17
    @wildgrass
    The same way dictators all over the world rig their elections and never get caught. Elections are just there to fool people into thinking they live in a democracy. How do you know the USA is any different?
  2. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    23 Nov '22 13:441 edit
    @metal-brain said
    @wildgrass
    The same way dictators all over the world rig their elections and never get caught. Elections are just there to fool people into thinking they live in a democracy. How do you know the USA is any different?
    that's not an answer to my question. You say that it could happen, but don't provide any plausible scenario.

Here's the answer to your question: Exhaustive well funded research over decades. A pretty good list of efforts to find cheating and stealing are found here. If cheating and stealing is still happening despite all these investigations and court trials to find it, then you're talking about a vast conspiracy. A vast conspiracy to rig.elections, and also multibillion dollar campaigns to convince us legitimately to vote for a candidate. Seems unnecessary and unlikely.

https://www.brennancenter.org/issues/ensure-every-american-can-vote/vote-suppression/myth-voter-fraud
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Nov '22 13:552 edits
    @wildgrass said
    that's not an answer to my question. You say that it could happen, but don't provide any plausible scenario.

Here's the answer to your question: Exhaustive well funded research over decades. A pretty good list of efforts to find cheating and stealing are found here. If cheating and stealing is still happening despite all these investigations and court trials to find it, ...[text shortened]... ttps://www.brennancenter.org/issues/ensure-every-american-can-vote/vote-suppression/myth-voter-fraud
    First of all before 2002 we did not allow international election observers.

Russia had international election observers overseeing the referendum and they were accused of cherry picking the election observers that were sympathetic to Russia. How do you know international election observers overseeing US elections are from countries that matter? Are any of them from Iran, North Korea or Venezuela? How are these observers picked?

edit: There were election observers in Venezuela and Carter certified the election.

https://www.commentary.org/ben-cohen/jimmy-carter-gives-seal-of-approval-to-venezuela-election/

Then the USA called Chavez a dictator.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/mar/11/sean-penn-hugo-chavez-venezuela

Conclusion: The US government are election deniers. Everybody who denied the elections in Venezuela would not be able to run. That would be most of government. I actually like the idea of that. LOL

Still unconstitutional though. It will never happen.
  4. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    24 Nov '22 06:03
    @metal-brain said
    First of all before 2002 we did not allow international election observers.

Russia had international election observers overseeing the referendum and they were accused of cherry picking the election observers that were sympathetic to Russia. How do you know international election observers overseeing US elections are from countries that matter? Are any of them from Ir ...[text shortened]... nment. I actually like the idea of that. LOL

Still unconstitutional though. It will never happen.
    imagine you're an internet poster with a knack for disruptive language. you post something on the internet built by a private company.

the company says " no you cant post that"

That's some of the freedom of speech fight that lies ahead of of us. It's not an easy question whether people should not only be able to post whatever they want on the internet, but also be able to post without reprecusson on a website managed by a for-profit company

I don't know anythng man, we could all be reptoids or living in a simulation. But if you want to say frogs voted and you want people to believe you, show us. Your posted articles are garbage and irrelevant.
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    24 Nov '22 14:191 edit
    @metal-brain said
    @wildgrass
    They do get caught you halfwit but the clue is in the name, they are dictators, they are exactly what trump attempted to be, not so easy to dodge democracy in the US as your boss in the Kremlin thought though is it Ivan.
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Nov '22 02:01
    @wildgrass
    Still unconstitutional. It will never happen.
  7. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    26 Nov '22 14:03
    @metal-brain said
    @wildgrass
    You still haven't described a plausible scenario in which a US election could be stolen, with all our safeguards.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Nov '22 19:29
    @wildgrass said
    You still haven't described a plausible scenario in which a US election could be stolen, with all our safeguards.
  9. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    27 Nov '22 18:45
    @metal-brain said
    I disagree.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    28 Nov '22 02:53
    @wildgrass said
    I disagree.
    So you are determined to repeal the 1st constitutional amendment? When did you decide to become a Stalinist?
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    30 Nov '22 06:27
    @wildgrass said
    imagine you're an internet poster with a knack for disruptive language. you post something on the internet built by a private company.

the company says " no you cant post that"

That's some of the freedom of speech fight that lies ahead of of us. It's not an easy question whether people should not only be able to post whatever they want on the internet, but also be abl ...[text shortened]... voted and you want people to believe you, show us. Your posted articles are garbage and irrelevant.
    A county in Pennsylvania that didn’t have enough paper ballots on Election Day failed to certify the results of the Nov. 8 midterms by the Nov. 28 deadline.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/pennsylvania-county-ran-out-oof-paper-ballots-fails-certify-election-results

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree