1. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    03 Nov '22 17:001 edit
    If you cannot agree to accept the outcome of an election, and you are denying the legitimacy of prior elections (without substantiating evidence), then you should be disqualified from running for public office.

There I said it.

(They're like flat earth astronauts)
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 Nov '22 17:13
    @wildgrass
    I would expand on that. They should be in JAIL for Treason. They are actively trying to take over the US government by stealth and if that doesn't work, by force.
    How long would such people be ALIVE in China or Russia or Iran or Saudi Arabia?
  3. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    04 Nov '22 10:481 edit
    @wildgrass said
    If you cannot agree to accept the outcome of an election, and you are denying the legitimacy of prior elections (without substantiating evidence), then you should be disqualified from running for public office.

There I said it.

That’s been puzzling me as well, you wouldn’t let someone place a bet if they told you before hand that they'd only accept the result of the bet if they win. Trump did the same in both elections and was good to his word, he only accepted the result of the election that he won.
    That nasty little tart Lake is doing the same thing, where are the leftist maniac shooters when you really need them.
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    04 Nov '22 11:143 edits
    @wildgrass said

There I said it.

This (below this paragraph) is what Kev said a few days ago, I figured how to link it. I asked him to tell me where he heard that, and that I would eat my words if he shows us something like that.
    Funny, he has not yet responded. Says Repub said we would deny the election if we lose. Show us, Kev.

Kev: "As someone whose job is in large part to defend the constitution of the US he gave a timely warning about the dangers facing it in the form of Republican candidates ..'WHO HAVE STATED THEY WILL NOT ACCEPT THE RESULT' unless it favours them whilst many are presenting the big lie as fact."
  5. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    04 Nov '22 11:36
    @sonhouse said
    @wildgrass
    I would expand on that. They should be in JAIL for Treason. They are actively trying to take over the US government by stealth and if that doesn't work, by force.
    How long would such people be ALIVE in China or Russia or Iran or Saudi Arabia?
    How about people that impeach a president on charges they know are false because they are the ones that made them up?
    Seems like trying to remove a president on fake information should be considered treason too.
    Pelosi belongs in Gitmo.
  6. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    04 Nov '22 11:381 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    This (below this paragraph) is what Kev said a few days ago, I figured how to link it. I asked him to tell me where he heard that, and that I would eat my words if he shows us something like that.
    Funny, he has not yet responded. Says Repub said we would deny the election if we lose. Show us, Kev.

Kev: "As someone whose job is in large part to defend the const ...[text shortened]... WILL NOT ACCEPT THE RESULT' unless it favours them whilst many are presenting the big lie as fact."
    LISTEN HALFWIT if you think I’m going to prove the earth isn’t flat or that republicans are election deniers and quite open about how they will ignore the electorate if they do not like the result.
    Just google Keri Lake panhead. If you want to partake in a political forum the least you can do is keep up with broad stroke current trends I refuse to lead retards by the hand through reality, I’M NOT YOUR CARER.
    Your job as a maga Republican is to justify their stance not question it’s obvious existence.
  7. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    04 Nov '22 13:22
    @averagejoe1 said

Kev: "As someone whose job is in large part to defend the const ...[text shortened]... WILL NOT ACCEPT THE RESULT' unless it favours them whilst many are presenting the big lie as fact."
    I Think he's referring to the fact that Kari Lake, who will probably be the next governor of Arizona, has said on several occasions that she would only accept the outcome of an election if she won.

For obvious reasons, this attitude is antithetical to the entire purpose of an election.
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    04 Nov '22 15:14
    @jj-adams said
    How about people that impeach a president on charges they know are false because they are the ones that made them up?
    Seems like trying to remove a president on fake information should be considered treason too.
    Pelosi belongs in Gitmo.
    Because of failure to prosecute Hillary, et al, you fellers can not possibly do anything to Trump. (Sorry to meintion trump, sorry Sonhouse)
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    04 Nov '22 15:18
    @kevcvs57 said
    LISTEN HALFWIT if you think I’m going to prove the earth isn’t flat or that republicans are election deniers and quite open about how they will ignore the electorate if they do not like the result.
    Just google Keri Lake panhead. If you want to partake in a political forum the least you can do is keep up with broad stroke current trends I refuse to lead retards by the hand t ...[text shortened]... ARER.
    Your job as a maga Republican is to justify their stance not question it’s obvious existence.
    Please everyone another moment in Forum history.
    You see the quote of this turkey Kev above. I asked him to show us where a Repub said they would not accept result. (How do I know there is none, you ask)
    Please read his post here. I will not bother parsing it, as it would be like parsing Sonhouse.
    Comments welcome. We are flushing them out in their angst!
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    04 Nov '22 15:22
    Edit; His statement was quite to the point. However, he wants ME to use a' broad stroke'. Just unbelievable.
  11. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    04 Nov '22 15:56
    @averagejoe1 said
    Edit; His statement was quite to the point. However, he wants ME to use a' broad stroke'. Just unbelievable.
    I want your idiotic illiterate self to at least keep up with what your own party candidates are saying and planning you disingenuous freak
  12. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    04 Nov '22 17:02
    @jj-adams said
    Pelosi belongs in Gitmo.
    This is a bit off topic, but... What false charges? My understanding of recent hearings was that the charges were true but did not meet the severity needed to impeach. That's what the hearings are for.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Nov '22 17:17
    @JJ-Adams
    Right, just a witchhunt, Poor Trump is just a misunderstood guy who just LOVES the common folk.
    So what drugs are you are NOW? The only reason Trump was not CONVICTED was because of the spineless toads in the senate too afraid of Trump to convict. That is the ONLY reason you can say such trash.
    WE NEED A FAVOR THOUGH. Yep, just a misunderstood dude.
  14. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    04 Nov '22 17:21
    @wildgrass said

There I said it.

Now time travel back to January 2017 and apply the same standard to all the whining Dems. The pendulum swings. That's what Democracy does.
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    04 Nov '22 17:24
    @kevcvs57 said
    I want your idiotic illiterate self to at least keep up with what your own party candidates are saying and planning you disingenuous freak
    C'mon, man...ugggh...This tussle is about your saying repubs have said that they will deny the results if we lose. You said that, a few clicks up.
    I merely said, 'Really? ...Who for gosh sakes', asking you a question...libs don't answer questions, though.
    Here, instead of telling us all who said that, you tell ME that I should keep up with my party candidates' plans. What in the hell? Kev....what does that mean? I dont know what that means. SHouse is getting easier to follow than your stuff.
    Of course, your comment is ludicrous on its face, but why don't you tell us what I asked, OR, tell us you were wrong. Be a man.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree