1. Garner, NC
    Moves
    08 Nov '22 19:52
    @wildgrass said
    Sure I'm not trying to reduce entrenched political systems.

This rule would limit the losers from continuing to proclaim victory after losing. Election integrity would be maintained. Less ink would be wasted on absurd claims of fraud, rigging and general denialism.
    Could we also discuss making it illegal to call your political opponent a white supremicist when you are a candidate?
  2. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    08 Nov '22 20:03
    @techsouth said
    Could we also discuss making it illegal to call your political opponent a white supremicist when you are a candidate?
    Sure yeah. Like in little league they have those rules against saying bad words to protect small, emotionally fragile children. Is that what you mean?

For adults, it seems unnecessary but we're living in the snowflake generation raised on unearned rewards.
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    08 Nov '22 20:11
    @techsouth said
    Here is what I said: But it does seem like Democrats are creeping slowly in that direction.

Sorry if I lack precision, but the OP in this thread has 7 likes. And social media as well is the press is full of left leaning pundits supporting this idea. You asked if someone in power was supporting this idea. I did a 5 second google search and found that the idea h ...[text shortened]... hink this idea is defendable because it's so bad that no prominent Democrats agree with it? Really?
    Jesus, you must have played dodgeball 24/7 as a kid.

If you can't find a single prominent Democrat who supports the idea, admit it.

And for the record despite your baseless assumption, I never said I "liked" or supported the idea. In point of fact, I don't.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    08 Nov '22 22:10
    @wildgrass said
    They agree to rules before the election. There are legally defined channels for contesting election results. In a close election with the possibility for error, by all means use these. All politicians are aware of the rules before they decide to play. Play within the rules. Whining that the rules were unfair after the elections been decided should be grounds for a permanent ban.
    Hillary Clinton should be permanently banned then.

https://rumble.com/v1sf6ru-democrats-caught-denying-election-results-over-and-over-and-over.html

Why the double standard?
  5. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    08 Nov '22 23:09
    @metal-brain said
    Hillary Clinton should be permanently banned then.

https://rumble.com/v1sf6ru-democrats-caught-denying-election-results-over-and-over-and-over.html

Why the double standard?
    What double standard?
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    08 Nov '22 23:22
    @wildgrass

Watch the video before replying. Democrats are guilty of the same thing.
  7. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    08 Nov '22 23:24
    @metal-brain said
    @wildgrass

Watch the video before replying. Democrats are guilty of the same thing.
    At best youre off topic. What is the purpose of you posting this?
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    08 Nov '22 23:301 edit
    @wildgrass said
    At best youre off topic. What is the purpose of you posting this?
    Stop lying.
    It is as far from being off topic as possible. I just proved this thread is based on blatant hypocrisy. Those that watched the video know that. You are embarrassing yourself.

9. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    08 Nov '22 23:36
    @metal-brain said
    Stop lying.
    It is as far from being off topic as possible. I just proved this thread is based on blatant hypocrisy. Those that watched the video know that. You are embarrassing yourself.

Maybe read the thread first and/or explain why this is relevant. Declaring the existence of hypocrisy is not new information. Do you think politicians should agree to election rules and publicly accept outcomes following legally allowable challenges?
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    08 Nov '22 23:48
    @wildgrass said
    Maybe read the thread first and/or explain why this is relevant. Declaring the existence of hypocrisy is not new information. Do you think politicians should agree to election rules and publicly accept outcomes following legally allowable challenges?
    Dude, I just proved that Hillary Clinton should not be allowed to run based on your own criteria. If you had watched the video you would know that.
  11. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 Nov '22 00:53
    @metal-brain said
    Dude, I just proved that Hillary Clinton should not be allowed to run based on your own criteria. If you had watched the video you would know that.
    She's not running. And she shouldn't be allowed to run. Problem solved.

Sheeeeeeesh.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Nov '22 05:16
    @AverageJoe1
    Your use of 'define democracy is just a dodge. It seems clear you would be happy to have the US lose its democracy and an authoritarian installed instead using legal fake electors.

Do you deny states are writing laws to allow such monstrosities as LEGAL fake electors doing the bosses bidding and not the vote of the people?
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    09 Nov '22 06:33
    @wildgrass said
    She's not running. And she shouldn't be allowed to run. Problem solved.

Sheeeeeeesh.
    You still have not watched the video. She is not the only democrat that did that.
    Do you need a list?
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    09 Nov '22 09:02
    @techsouth said
    What even if they are white supremacists?
    Seems a bit weird, can we call them election deniers if they deny the election result?
    I mean I wouldn’t want to hurt any one’s feelings by telling the truth.
  15. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 Nov '22 15:26
    @metal-brain said
    You still have not watched the video. She is not the only democrat that did that.
    Do you need a list?
    This thread is about election deniers on ballots. You know, the ones who want to be elected but don't agree to accept election results unless they win. I don't care what party they are affiliated with. They shouldn't be running.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree