My poor Jerusalem...

My poor Jerusalem...

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
16 May 21
1 edit

@shavixmir said
So... you and Israel are right. The US is half-right and everyone and every other country and the UN are wrong...

Uhuh.
History is right. People who know the history behind this conflict know what it is all about. Like I said, the UN and the British proposed Partition Plan of 1947was rejected by the Palestinians who [with support from surrounding nations] immediately attacked the Jews in an attempt to wipe them out. They failed in this despicable attempt. Most people are like sheep who do not know the truth. The Palestinains wanted no partition [2 state solution] then, and they do not want it now either. They want what they cannot have. They want the Jews pushed into the sea, or a nuclear bomb to wipe them out. They will get neither.

D

Moves
16 May 21
2 edits

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
17 May 21

@Duchess64 - said FALSE.

The first word out of your mouth is wrong. I shan't read any further.

D

Moves
17 May 21

Blade Runner

Republicants

Moves
17 May 21

The post that was quoted here has been removed
And you find this unusual?

D

Moves
17 May 21
1 edit

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
17 May 21

@rajk999 said
History is right. People who know the history behind this conflict know what it is all about. Like I said, the UN and the British proposed Partition Plan of 1947was rejected by the Palestinians who [with support from surrounding nations] immediately attacked the Jews in an attempt to wipe them out. They failed in this despicable attempt. Most people are like sheep who do ...[text shortened]... . They want the Jews pushed into the sea, or a nuclear bomb to wipe them out. They will get neither.
Good grief!
Your summary is so one-sided and void of scope, it’s no wonder you fail to comprehend the situation.

The Palestinians did not straight-away attack Jews over the partition plan.
Jewish terrorists were attacking Palestinians for nearly a decade in their zionist rant. These same Jewish groups were also attacking the British.

The Brits were allowing Jews into Palestine from 1880 onwards in ever increasing volumes. Nothing inherently wrong with that, except they were displacing Palestinians.

This led to the Palestinians opposing the partition plan (which would give nearly half their the land they lived on to Israel).

After the UN vote Israel decreed that they accepted half the plan (their own state), but disagreed about the amount of territory they had. The day before the British mandate would end, the Jewish agency claimed independence and the US immedietly aknowledged it. This led to Arab states attacking the region.
Note: not the Palestinians. They had no army.

In the aftermath of this, Israel enhanced their borders by conquest and taking over 400 Palestinian villages and cities. Most which they raised to the ground. The Palestinians being forced to leave (ethnic cleansing) and rebuilding on the same ground (one of the most famous being Sderot). How? They used an Ottoman law which states that unused ground can be confiscated by the ruling nation after x-amount of years.

The Ottoman empire having not existed for 40 years or so when the land was “repopulated”, the Ottoman law having never been internationally accepted and the land being, internationally accepted as, Palestinian land.

In failing to take all this into account, you show miserable comprehension of the historic context.

And besides your historic context being skewed, how many children dead is an acceptable response? 0.
That’s the answer. 0.
And your morality is as skewed as your historic comprehension.

D

Moves
17 May 21
1 edit

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 May 21

The post that was quoted here has been removed
With all those words you could have pointed out one, JUST ONE thing I said that is a lie.

Moves
17 May 21
1 edit

@shavixmir said
Good grief!
Your summary is so one-sided and void of scope, it’s no wonder you fail to comprehend the situation.

Jewish terrorists were attacking Palestinians for nearly a decade in their zionist rant. These same Jewish groups were also attacking the British.

The Brits were allowing Jews int ...[text shortened]... response? 0.
That’s the answer. 0.
“ Nothing inherently wrong with that, except they were displacing Palestinians. ”
Just once...I wish someone would tell me what a palestinian is? what country do they reside?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 May 21

@shavixmir said
Good grief!

The Brits were allowing Jews int ...[text shortened]... response? 0.
That’s the answer. 0.
What rubbish. That is full of opinions and drama. I deal with facts as recorded by historical records and down to earth statements rooted in reality.

BOTH Jews and Palestinians were attacking each other for decades - FACT
The UN Partition Plan was proposed, - FACT
the Jews accepted - FACT
the Palestinians did not - FACT
The ones who accepted the peace plan STOPPED Fighting - FACT
The displeased ones brought in help from surrounding Arab countries and continued attacking immediately - FACT

So this rubbish you wrote The Palestinians did not straight-away attack Jews over the partition plan. Jewish terrorists were attacking Palestinians for nearly a decade in their zionist rant. is a lie.

Now the drama. All kinds of life is taken during a war. It makes no difference whether is is man, woman, child etc. Life is fragile. As for children who die, they can blame their stupid parents for making stupid decisions. So keep the drama for Facebook.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
17 May 21

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
17 May 21

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
17 May 21

@mott-the-hoople said
“ Nothing inherently wrong with that, except they were displacing Palestinians. ”
Just once...I wish someone would tell me what a palestinian is? what country do they reside?
PALESTINE you utter clown.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 May 21

LOL ... EoT trying to write something but the words not coming out right. Try to calm down first. 😀