My poor Jerusalem...

My poor Jerusalem...

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
16 May 21

@Rajk999
so when you slaughter people and steal land the UN can reward you with the land?
nice. explain that to Saddam Hussein of Iraq

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
16 May 21

commands from god: thou shalt not kill; thou shalt not steal

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
16 May 21

@earl-of-trumps said
@Rajk999
so when you slaughter people and steal land the UN can reward you with the land?
nice. explain that to Saddam Hussein of Iraq
The UN is now wrong? I thought the UN was the LAW and MUST BE OBEYED. Or are you like No1M using the UN conveniently. The ability to stay at arms length, separate yourself from a situation, speak the truth, present both sides fairly, are qualities missing in you people.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
16 May 21

@rajk999 said
The UN is now wrong? I thought the UN was the LAW and MUST BE OBEYED. Or are you like No1M using the UN conveniently. The ability to stay at arms length, separate yourself from a situation, speak the truth, present both sides fairly, are qualities missing in you people.
This might help cure your stubborn ignorance:

"Under Article 25 of the Charter, all UN members agree to accept and carry out the decisions of the Security Council. While other organs of the UN make recommendations to Member States, the Council alone has the power to take decisions which Member States are obligated to implement."

https://peacekeeping.un.org/en/role-of-security-council#:~:text=Under%20Article%2025%20of%20the,States%20are%20obligated%20to%20implement.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
16 May 21
1 edit

@no1marauder said
This might help cure your stubborn ignorance:

"Under Article 25 of the Charter, all UN members agree to accept and carry out the decisions of the Security Council. While other organs of the UN make recommendations to Member States, the Council alone has the power to take decisions which Member States are obligated to implement."

https://peacekeeping.un.org/en/role-o ...[text shortened]... -security-council#:~:text=Under%20Article%2025%20of%20the,States%20are%20obligated%20to%20implement.
The stubborn and the ignorant is you. The Palestinians have no automatic right to own any land [except what they have purchased], neither any automatic right to govern any land. The rightful owners [the British Empire] proposed a a reasonable partition which they stupidly refused. They rather war. They got that and they were soundly defeated along with all the Arab buddies. As a defeated and aggressive nation they are entitled to NOTHING.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
16 May 21

@rajk999 said
The stubborn and the ignorant is you. The Palestinians have no automatic right to own any land [except what they have purchased], neither any automatic right to govern any land. The rightful owners [the British Empire] proposed a a reasonable partition which they stupidly refused. They rather war. They got that and they were soundly defeated along with all the Arab buddies. As a defeated and aggressive nation they are entitled to NOTHING.
Your repeated ignorant posts aren't particularly impressive. Your assertions are contrary to long established international law and can reasonably be considered unconvincing apologia for Crimes Against Humanity.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
16 May 21

@no1marauder said
Your repeated ignorant posts aren't particularly impressive. Your assertions are contrary to long established international law and can reasonably be considered unconvincing apologia for Crimes Against Humanity.
Equally unimpressive are your constant appeals to international law which is a farce and an empty label used by people who know nothing. So is International Court, which is a useless name-only body [ I guess you are going to use that next]

What is comical, {apart for you or course], is the fact that the Palestinians after 70 years of being kept securely underfoot, now want to revert to the original UN Partition Plan, which they foolishly and recklessly rejected and instead chose war, against a superior power. They are fools, lacking the basic ability to govern themselves, or anyone else for that matter. .

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
16 May 21

@rajk999 said
Equally unimpressive are your constant appeals to international law which is a farce and an empty label used by people who know nothing. So is International Court, which is a useless name-only body [ I guess you are going to use that next]

What is comical, {apart for you or course], is the fact that the Palestinians after 70 years of being kept securely underfoot, now want ...[text shortened]... r. They are fools, lacking the basic ability to govern themselves, or anyone else for that matter. .
So... you and Israel are right. The US is half-right and everyone and every other country and the UN are wrong...

Uhuh.

Moves
16 May 21

@shavixmir said
So... you and Israel are right. The US is half-right and everyone and every other country and the UN are wrong...

Uhuh.
he is dead on. Iran and others use this territory to attack Israel. It is not palestinians ( wtf is a palestinian anyway?). ... let me just phrase it as someone that happens to be in the terrotory .

At present it is Iran attacking...thx to biden

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
16 May 21
1 edit

@Rajk999 - said
The UN is now wrong? I thought the UN was the LAW and MUST BE OBEYED.

This has been one of my strongest points, Rajk. Seriously.

The UN has twice ordered Israel out of the occupied lands. Those orders MUST BE OBEYED.
The expelled Palestinians have been given Right of Return by the UN and that order too, must be adhered to by Israel.

My big rub is, why were such orders to Iraq, who occupied Kuwait, met with a thunderous coalition of UN forces
but when Israel disobeyed similar resolutions by the UN, the UN doesn't do a DAMM thing about it!!

OBEY THE LAW,, Isreal. Back up the law with force, UN.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
16 May 21

@shavixmir said

Uhuh.
It's confusing, eh?

There are three Palestines....
the entire of old Palestine - the view of many who do not recognize Israel, half Israel and half Mandated Palestine according to the UN,
and all Israel for a lot of the Christian and Jewish world.

Sad, eh?

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
16 May 21

@mott-the-hoople said
he is dead on. Iran and others use this territory to attack Israel. It is not palestinians ( wtf is a palestinian anyway?). ... let me just phrase it as someone that happens to be in the terrotory .

At present it is Iran attacking...thx to biden
Ya, so you fell for the propaganda that all the land is Israel because our (Western) maps eliminated Palestine
to appease the Jews. May I tell you that the UN still has Mandated Palestine as been allocated half the land
and UN maps show this. It just happens to be ILLEGALLY occupied... for now.

D

Moves
16 May 21
2 edits

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
16 May 21
1 edit

I have noticed in my researches about other subject matters (mostly) that there has been a long standing
allegiance between Israel and South Africa going way back, and I have no idea why. Is there a large Jewish
population in Johannesburg or something? The two lands are so far apart.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
16 May 21

The Latest: 3 nations urge US to join UN statement on Gaza
UNITED NATIONS — The three U.N. Security Council nations trying to get the U.N.’s most powerful body to take action on the escalating violence between Israel and Gaza’s Hamas rulers say they are still trying to get the U.S. to support a statement including a call to end the fighting.

China, Norway and Tunisia tried unsuccessfully at closed meetings Monday and Wednesday to get agreement on a council statement. Diplomats say the U.S. argued such a statement could interfere with diplomatic efforts to de-escalate the situation.

There also was no agreement at Sunday’s first open meeting on the violence.

The ambassadors of China, Norway and Tunisia issued a joint statement on the Gaza conflict demanding an immediate end of all acts of violence, provocation and destruction.
-----------------------------------
https://apnews.com/article/united-nations-gaza-middle-east-business-race-and-ethnicity-6c7b05bf4a9adf33d877b3c9f7dfa344

The UN is useless, because of the US