My poor Jerusalem...

My poor Jerusalem...

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
17 May 21
1 edit

@mott-the-hoople said
“ Nothing inherently wrong with that, except they were displacing Palestinians. ”
Just once...I wish someone would tell me what a palestinian is? what country do they reside?
Why?

Just once point out to me what a Souix is and where Souixstan is.

But just to make sure you have no way of weaseling out of the racist hole you’ve dug yourself:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_of_Palestine

Territory occupied by... Israel... illegally occupied under international law.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
17 May 21

@rajk999 said
LOL ... EoT trying to write something but the words not coming out right. Try to calm down first. 😀
Wow, I have no idea why that happened. Truly. I was not angry at all when I wrote it, but I can't
think what words I used that caused. It was all just normal talk as we have been doing in this thread.

I wish I knew why, or if automod just is not set right.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 May 21

@earl-of-trumps said
Wow, I have no idea why that happened. Truly. I was not angry at all when I wrote it, but I can't
think what words I used that caused. It was all just normal talk as we have been doing in this thread.

I wish I knew why, or if automod just is not set right.
Sometimes you innocently write two words which when joined sounds vulgar... the robot needs some education

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
17 May 21
1 edit

@rajk999 said
What rubbish. That is full of opinions and drama. I deal with facts as recorded by historical records and down to earth statements rooted in reality.

BOTH Jews and Palestinians were attacking each other for decades - FACT
The UN Partition Plan was proposed, - FACT
the Jews accepted - FACT
the Palestinians did not - FACT
The ones who accepted the peace plan STOPPED ...[text shortened]... e, they can blame their stupid parents for making stupid decisions. So keep the drama for Facebook.
Rajk: The ones who accepted the peace plan STOPPED Fighting - FACT

If you mean Zionist Jews, they hardly stopped attacking the Palestinians after the Partition Plan was presented:

" After the vote of the Partition Plan for Palestine on 30 November 1947, civil war broke out in Palestine. Jewish and Arab communities fought each other violently in campaigns of attacks, retaliations and counter-retaliations which provoked around 800 deaths after two months. Arab volunteers entered Palestine to fight alongside the Palestinian Arabs. In April, 6 weeks before the termination of the Mandate, the Jewish militias launched wide operations to control the territory dedicated to them by the Partition Plan.[15] Many atrocities occurred during this time. The Arab population in the mixed cities of Tiberias, Safed, Haifa, Jaffa, Beisan and Acre and in the neighbouring villages fled or were expelled during this period. During the Battle for Jerusalem (1948) where the Jewish community of 100,000 people was besieged, most Arab villages of the Tel Aviv – Jerusalem corridor were captured by Jewish militias and leveled.[16]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionist_political_violence

So the Jewish militias were carrying out a campaign of conquest and ethnic cleansing even before the State of Israel was declared.

The Stern Gang even assassinated the UN Mediator, Count Bernadotte. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folke_Bernadotte

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 May 21
1 edit

@no1marauder said
Rajk: The ones who accepted the peace plan STOPPED Fighting - FACT

If you mean Zionist Jews, they hardly stopped attacking the Palestinians after the Partition Plan was presented:

" After the vote of the Partition Plan for Palestine on 30 November 1947, civil war broke out in Palestine. Jewish and Arab communities fought each other violently in campaigns of attacks, ...[text shortened]... even assassinated the UN Mediator, Count Bernadotte. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folke_Bernadotte
Of course both sides end up fighting again. Why are you such a deceitful poster? The question is who started it after the UN Partition Plan was approved. Here is what the reaction to the news:

Jews in Palestine and around the world reacted to the UN resolution with satisfaction. Jews gathered in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem to celebrate the U.N. resolution during the whole night after the vote. Great bonfires blazed at Jewish collective farms in the north. Many big cafes in Tel Aviv served free champagne

Arabs A few weeks after UNSCOP released its report, Azzam Pasha, the General Secretary of the Arab League, told an Egyptian newspaper "Personally I hope the Jews do not force us into this war because it will be a war of elimination and it will be a dangerous massacre. Azzam told Alec Kirkbride "We will sweep them [the Jews] into the sea." Syrian president Shukri al-Quwatli told his people: "We shall eradicate Zionism." King Farouk of Egypt told the American ambassador to Egypt that in the long run the Arabs would soundly defeat the Jews and drive them out of Palestine.

One accepted and celebrated. The other rejected and planned to kill and wipeout the Jews.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Partition_Plan_for_Palestine

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
17 May 21
2 edits

@rajk999 said
Sometimes you innocently write two words which when joined sounds vulgar... the robot needs some education
Thanks for the reassuring words.

One was a post where I responded to your "OBEY THE LAW" posts where you thought I was not observant to that.

I responded saying that that is exactly what I want. YES.
I want Israel to obey two UN resolutions, ordering Israel out of the occupied lands.

United Nations Security Council Resolution 242 (S/RES/242) was adopted unanimously by the UN Security Council on November 22, 1967, in the aftermath of the Six-Day War. It was adopted under Chapter VI of the UN Charter.

Also, many Israeli settlements have been declared illegal.
Israel’s Settlements Have No Legal Validity, Constitute Flagrant Violation of International Law, Security Council Reaffirms
14 Delegations in Favour of Resolution 2334 (2016) as United States Abstains

And the long standing resolution of the UN to allow the Palestinians exiled by Israel the Right of Return (to Palestine).
Right of return
The right of return is a principle in international law which guarantees everyone's right of voluntary return to, or re-entry to, their country of origin or of citizenship. The right of return is part of the broader human rights concept freedom of movement and is also related to the legal concept of nationality.

These are MAJOR violations of war. They should never be scoffed at, this is how the ME became LAWLESS.
If the UN did its job long ago, we may have peace in the ME right now. Then again, if Israel KNEW that the US
would not stymie such corrective invasions by the UN, maybe Israel does not do the dirty *in the first place*.

D

Moves
17 May 21
1 edit

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 May 21

@earl-of-trumps said
Thanks for the reassuring words.

One was a post where I responded to your "OBEY THE LAW" posts where you thought I was not observant to that.

I responded saying that that is exactly what I want. YES.
I want Israel to obey two UN resolutions, ordering Israel out of the occupied lands.
[quote]
United Nations Security Council Resolution 242 (S/RES/242) was adopte ...[text shortened]... stymie such corrective invasions by the UN, maybe Israel does not do the dirty *in the first place*.
Nobody follows UN resolutions in that region. The Palestinians and their Arab buddies ignored the UN resolution of 1947, while the Jews accepted it. The Palestinians chose instead to attempt to wipe out the Jews. So since that time the UN and the US as well, basically ignores their plight. Nobody cares anymore. Of course all the nations will talk and blah, blah blah about the issue but deep down people understand, that Palestinians did not want any dividing up of the land then, neither do they want that now.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
17 May 21

@Dood111
Yeah, it MUST have been Biden's fault.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
17 May 21

@Rajk999 -said
Nobody follows UN resolutions in that region.

Which is why we have had ongoing chaos. My point. Obey the law.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
17 May 21
1 edit

@rajk999 said
Of course both sides end up fighting again. Why are you such a deceitful poster? The question is who started it after the UN Partition Plan was approved. Here is what the reaction to the news:

[i]Jews in Palestine and around the world reacted to the UN resolution with satisfaction. Jews gathered in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem to celebrate the U.N. resolution during the ...[text shortened]... d wipeout the Jews.[/b]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Partition_Plan_for_Palestine
Of course, most Zionists were happy with a plan that gave the 1/3 or less Jewish minority political control of the majority of Palestine though David Ben-Gurion and others made plain that having a 40-45% Muslim minority in Israel was unacceptable and most would have to be driven out (as they were). But Ben-Gurion did not see the Partition Plan as an end all but as a first step to Zionist conquest of all of Palestine:

"“A state on only part of the land isn’t the end, it’s only the beginning,” he wrote to his son, Amos. “The establishment of a state, even if it’s only a partial one, will serve as a powerful lever in our historic efforts to redeem the entire country.

“We will bring into the state all the Jews that we are allowed to bring in, according to our deep belief that it will be possible to bring in more than two million,” he said. “We will organize a sophisticated defense force, an elite army. I have no doubt that our army will be one of the best in the world – and then I am certain that we will not be prevented from settling in the rest of the country. Whether by agreement and understanding with our Arab neighbors or in any other way.”

https://www.jpost.com/christian-news/comment-partition-plan-was-just-the-first-step-515395

Your falsehoods don't change the fact that Zionist militias waged war even after the Partition Plan was proposed, a war where ethnic cleansing was the main purpose. That Zionist war and ethnic cleansing continues to this day.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 May 21
1 edit

@no1marauder said
Of course, most Zionists were happy with a plan that gave the 1/3 or less Jewish minority political control of the majority of Palestine though David Ben-Gurion and others made plain that having a 40-45% Muslim minority in Israel was unacceptable and most would have to be driven out (as they were). But Ben-Gurion did not see the Partition Plan as an end all but as a first ...[text shortened]... ethnic cleansing was the main purpose. That Zionist war and ethnic cleansing continues to this day.
All that is fluff and nebulous nonsense. The Jews accepted the UN plan. The Arabs decided to attempt to wipe out the Jews. this is what is called ethnic cleansing. Here are their comments

Arabs A few weeks after UNSCOP released its report,

Azzam Pasha, the General Secretary of the Arab League, told an Egyptian newspaper "Personally I hope the Jews do not force us into this war because it will be a war of elimination and it will be a dangerous massacre. Azzam told Alec Kirkbride "We will sweep them [the Jews] into the sea."

Syrian president Shukri al-Quwatli told his people: "We shall eradicate Zionism."

King Farouk of Egypt told the American ambassador to Egypt that in the long run the Arabs would soundly defeat the Jews and drive them out of Palestine.

They have failed and instead they are the underdogs and ones on the receiving end of the very same thing they tried to do the Jews. Karma in action.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 May 21
1 edit

@earl-of-trumps said
@Rajk999 -said
Nobody follows UN resolutions in that region.

Which is why we have had ongoing chaos. My point. Obey the law.
The Palestinians started it. They could not obey the UN then because they wanted NO partition. They wanted the Jews out.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
17 May 21
1 edit

@rajk999 said
The Palestinians started it. They could not obey the UN then because they wanted NO partition. They wanted the Jews out.
The Palestinians DID NOT start it. Kripe, man.
Invading Jews from Europe started it. they wanted the land to be a Jewish Homeland, as the UN called it.

Here are the combatants in Israel's 1948 war of independence.
The armies of Egypt, Lebanon, Syria and Iraq attacked Israel. With such a combined force attacking Israel, few would have given the new country any chance of survival.

Now, do you honestly think that "the Palestinians" WITH NO ARMY was going to attack the Jews??? Geeeezus, man

The neighbors attacked the Jews to protect the defenseless Palestinians. Also, they were getting inundated with refugees.
700,000 Palestinians were uprooted. What/Who did the Jews lose?

C'mon, man be fair here. It is crystal clear they the Zionist Jews went there, fully armed, to wipe out the Palestinians
and seize their land. It was like shooting fish in a barrel.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 May 21
1 edit

@earl-of-trumps said
The Palestinians DID NOT start it. Kripe, man.
Invading Jews from Europe started it. they wanted the land to be a Jewish Homeland, as the UN called it.

Here are the combatants in Israel's 1948 war of independence.
[quote]The armies of Egypt, Lebanon, Syria and Iraq attacked Israel. With such a combined force attacking Israel, few would have given the new co ...[text shortened]... ly armed, to wipe out the Palestinians
and seize their land. It was like shooting fish in a barrel.
Show me some proof. Site a webpage with those details.
- that the European Jews came to Palestine fully armed.

When i say the Palestinians started it, I meant they were first to ignore UN resolutions.