My poor Jerusalem...

My poor Jerusalem...

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
17 May 21

@rajk999 said
All that is fluff and nebulous nonsense. The Jews accepted the UN plan. The Arabs decided to attempt to wipe out the Jews. this is what is called ethnic cleansing. Here are their comments

[i]Arabs A few weeks after UNSCOP released its report,

Azzam Pasha, the General Secretary of the Arab League, told an Egyptian newspaper "Personally I hope the Jews do not force us in ...[text shortened]... gs and ones on the receiving end of the very same thing they tried to do the Jews. Karma in action.
How many of those speakers were Palestinian?

You can keep repeating the Big Lie that the Palestinians rejected the Partition Plan so they could "wipe out the Jews" all you want; that doesn't make it any less of a Lie. And collective punishment for an entire People for their supposed past sins is fascist lunacy.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 May 21
1 edit

@no1marauder said

You can keep repeating the Big Lie that the Palestinians rejected the Partition Plan so they could "wipe out the Jews" all you want; that doesn't make it any less of a Lie. And collective punishment for an entire People for their supposed past sins is fascist lunacy.
You live in a fools paradise.

Last weekend, on Al-Aqsa TV, a Hamas political leader called on Arabs in Jerusalem to “cut off the heads of the Jews.” Not “Israelis.” “Jews.” This is Jew-hatred on a national scale. It is the most violent form of Jew-hatred. It is all you need to know about Hamas. They want the Jews dead, and they want the Jewish state destroyed. This is not about Israel. This is ultimately about the Jews.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/religion/what-does-hamas-really-want/2021/05/12/d363174a-b37b-11eb-bc96-fdf55de43bef_story.html

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 May 21
7 edits

@no1marauder said

THE COVENANT OF THE HAMAS - MAIN POINTS

The Covenant of the Islamic Resistance Movement was issued on August. 18, 1988. The Islamic Resistance Movement, also known as the HAMAS, is an extremist fundamentalist Islamic organization operating in the territories under Israeli control. Its Covenant is a comprehensive manifesto comprised of 36 separate articles, all of which promote the basic HAMAS goal of destroying the State of Israel through Jihad (Islamic Holy War). The following are excerpts of the HAMAS

Goals of the HAMAS:'The Islamic Resistance Movement is a distinguished Palestinian movement, whose allegiance is to Allah, and whose way of life is Islam. It strives to raise the banner of Allah over every inch of Palestine.' (Article 6)

On the Destruction of Israel: 'Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it.' (Preamble)

The Exclusive Moslem Nature of the Area: 'The land of Palestine is an Islamic Waqf [Holy Possession] consecrated for future Moslem generations until Judgment Day. No one can renounce it or any part, or abandon it or any part of it.' (Article 11) 'Palestine is an Islamic land... Since this is the case, the Liberation of Palestine is an individual duty for every Moslem wherever he may be.' (Article 13)

The Call to Jihad: 'The day the enemies usurp part of Moslem land, Jihad becomes the individual duty of every Moslem. In the face of the Jews' usurpation, it is compulsory that the banner of Jihad be raised.' (Article 15)
'Ranks will close, fighters joining other fighters, and masses everywhere in the Islamic world will come forward in response to the call of duty, loudly proclaiming: 'Hail to Jihad!'. This cry will reach the heavens and will go on being resounded until liberation is achieved, the invaders vanquished and Allah's victory comes about.'

(Article 33) Rejection of a Negotiated Peace Settlement: '[Peace] initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and international conferences are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement... Those conferences are no more than a means to appoint the infidels as arbitrators in the lands of Islam... There is no solution for the Palestinian problem except by Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are but a waste of time, an exercise in futility.' (Article 13)

https://fas.org/irp/world/para/docs/880818a.htm

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
17 May 21

@rajk999 said
Show me some proof. Site a webpage with those details.
- that the European Jews came to Palestine fully armed.

When i say the Palestinians started it, I meant they were first to ignore UN resolutions.
They did NOT ignore the resolution. The UN never *ordered* the Palestinians to sign the resolution,
as has been pointed out to you by No1Maruder.

If the UN passed a resolution that read like a LAW, they would not need any signatures from Palestine to enact it.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
17 May 21

@rajk999 said
You live in a fools paradise.

[i]Last weekend, on Al-Aqsa TV, a Hamas political leader called on Arabs in Jerusalem to “cut off the heads of the Jews.” Not “Israelis.” “Jews.” This is Jew-hatred on a national scale. It is the most violent form of Jew-hatred. It is all you need to know about Hamas. [b]They want the Jews dead, and they want the Jewish state destroy ...[text shortened]... .com/religion/what-does-hamas-really-want/2021/05/12/d363174a-b37b-11eb-bc96-fdf55de43bef_story.html
I don't blame them. It's the only way to stop them.

D

Moves
17 May 21

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
18 May 21

@earl-of-trumps said
I don't blame them. It's the only way to stop them.
Correct. I can see how well that is working.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
18 May 21
1 edit

@earl-of-trumps said
They did NOT ignore the resolution. The UN never *ordered* the Palestinians to sign the resolution,
as has been pointed out to you by No1Maruder.

If the UN passed a resolution that read like a LAW, they would not need any signatures from Palestine to enact it.
The UN cannot order anyone to sign anything. So what is your point.

Where is the proof that European Jews came to Palestine fully armed?

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
18 May 21

@rajk999 said
The UN cannot order anyone to sign anything. So what is your point.

Where is the proof that European Jews came to Palestine fully armed?
my man the POINT is, the Palestinians did not DEFY UN orders, therefor they were not the first to break UN rules.

Rajk, must I do the research? I'm not a well man right now. But we do know this:
by 1947 the Jews of the Levant (not yet Israel) had enough armament and troops to STOP four invading
militaries, plus the Palestinians. You know this, Rajk, right? I posted this already. Where'd the armament come from?
But that is not as relevant as the fact that they had it. You must agree to this.

Moves
18 May 21

@kevcvs57 said
PALESTINE you utter clown.
palestine is not a country

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
18 May 21
1 edit

@mott-the-hoople said
palestine is not a country
Then neither is Israel do you often see yourself as the arbiter of nationhood.
The Palestinians have at least as much right to declare themselves an independent state as the Jews did post WWII.

“ State of Palestine - Wikipediaen.wikipedia.org › wiki › State_of_Palestine
Palestine (Arabic: فلسطين‎, romanized: Filasṭīn), recognized officially as the State of Palestine (Arabic: دولة فلسطين‎, romanized: Dawlat Filasṭīn) by the United Nations and other entities, is a de jure sovereign state in Western Asia claiming the West Bank and Gaza Strip with Jerusalem as the designated capital; in ...”

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
18 May 21

@earl-of-trumps said
my man the POINT is, the Palestinians did not DEFY UN orders, therefor they were not the first to break UN rules.

Rajk, must I do the research? I'm not a well man right now. But we do know this:
by 1947 the Jews of the Levant (not yet Israel) had enough armament and troops to STOP four invading
militaries, plus the Palestinians. You know this, Rajk, right? I poste ...[text shortened]... mament come from?
But that is not as relevant as the fact that they had it. You must agree to this.
I disagree. A UN resolution passed in 1947 has the same force as one passed now. There is no difference. The Palestinians ignored them then. The Jews are ignoring them now. Same thing.

I dont need to do research. I know the European Jews came to the land of Palestine with almost nothing. Many were exiled, and chased out. What you need to do is to compare the armaments of the Jews in 1947 with that of the combined forces. What you are doing is speculating and providing opinions.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
18 May 21

@rajk999 said
I disagree. A UN resolution passed in 1947 has the same force as one passed now. There is no difference. The Palestinians ignored them then. The Jews are ignoring them now. Same thing.

I dont need to do research. I know the European Jews came to the land of Palestine with almost nothing. Many were exiled, and chased out. What you need to do is to compare the armaments of ...[text shortened]... in 1947 with that of the combined forces. What you are doing is speculating and providing opinions.
Here is a 1947 population breakdown:

Jews 630,000
Palestinians 1,324,000

The Palestinians received a lot of help in arms and manpower from the surrounding nations. The Jews were on their own.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
18 May 21

@rajk999 said
Here is a 1947 population breakdown:

Jews 630,000
Palestinians 1,324,000

The Palestinians received a lot of help in arms and manpower from the surrounding nations. The Jews were on their own.
PLEASE, Rajk

Do you not know that England *alone* sent 700,000 new Jews into Palestine, post world war II??

your link is wrong.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
18 May 21

@Duchess64
They talk about cease fire and the Israelis say when the Palestinians stop sending those rockets into Tel Aviv, they will stop.

But it is a huge distraction from the fact the whole debacle started when Israel decided they wanted the homes of those Palestinian families and so tried to kick them out, and I for one would like to know if 'Peace' means just stop shooting so we can go back to kicking families out of their homes they have lived in for generations, BIG DEAL, they are Palestinians and therefore inferior and therefore we can take what the hell we want and we give a fair price for the house. Sure.