1. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    27 Sep '20 15:181 edit
    @mghrn55 said
    Obama left Trump a solid pandemic preparedness plan.
    What happened ?
    Oh bullst he didn't do any such thing and Trump did a great job when Covid started hitting the country and the dumbocrats said it was racist
  2. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    27 Sep '20 15:581 edit
    @dood111 said
    Oh bullst he didn't do any such thing and Trump did a great job when Covid started hitting the country and the dumbocrats said it was racist
    Such a great job that we have the highest Covid death rate on the planet.

And, actually, Obama did have a pandemic task force prepared, but trump, in his hurry to undue all of Obama's legacy out of spite...did away with it too.

The guy's a malignant, self-absorbed oaf.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Sep '20 16:44
    @dood111 said
    "Anti-brutality" protestors are throwing a lot more than cans of soup at cops, they are throwing gasoline filled bottles at them and setting them on fire, as well as attacking them with baseball bats.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H86W82Bgpq4
    White supremacists aren't "anti-brutality".
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Sep '20 16:51
    @dood111 said
    His team did in fact leave a playbook on exactly how to handle a pandemic, how to ensure medical personnel are supplied with adequate PPE and ventilators, and Trump ignored it. He probably threw it in the trash. And then played golf.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Sep '20 19:16
    @Suzianne
    It is abundantly clear Trump doesn't care about American citizen lives, unless they are millionaires or billionaires.
    "It is what it is' was his reply about the hundreds of thousands of deaths and that is only the beginning..

I just got a mail in from Susan Wild, my Pa senator, that Trump has confiscated PPE in Pa. Just adds to the list of why I hate Trump.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    30 Sep '20 00:19
    @sonhouse said
    @Suzianne
    It is abundantly clear Trump doesn't care about American citizen lives, unless they are millionaires or billionaires.
    "It is what it is' was his reply about the hundreds of thousands of deaths and that is only the beginning..

I just got a mail in from Susan Wild, my Pa senator, that Trump has confiscated PPE in Pa. Just adds to the list of why I hate Trump.
    Have you and Susi erected a jumbo-tron “in the street” for all the critters to watch the debate.? Ive neverbeen in a street myself. Dint stand near a hoodie. I think no one has chairs. 😳
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Sep '20 08:272 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Sep '20 15:241 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    30 Sep '20 18:44
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I used to post that stuff and it has been a while but UK had a higher rate then the US.

Also, a big surprise, the US had a higher rate in deaths/million than Sweden! Shock!
    Sweden never did the lockdowns and shuttering of bars and restaurants that the
    US did. We do NOT know everything pertinent about how this virus has mutated.

Clearly the US has a far more virulent virus than Africa, who has mystified scientists with its very low rate.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree