1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 14:20
    @ponderable said
    You claimed that previously, I asked you the to substantiate your accustaion but haven't seen it. Please make your accusations clear and we will see if they have any Merit.
    I will ask you to prove obama democrats didnt spy on Trump BEFORE AND AFTER the election, and congress hasnt obstructed with hoax investigations since. Even a hoax impeachment.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 14:28
    @mott-the-hoople said
    I will ask you to prove obama democrats didnt spy on Trump BEFORE AND AFTER the election, and congress hasnt obstructed with hoax investigations since. Even a hoax impeachment.
    Pleas specify exactly what went wrong with the transfer of power. That is what you claimed.

If you can't sepcify what you claimed just apologize.
  3. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 15:15
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Impeachment is a lawful process, and Trump's impeachment was carried out as specified by law. The only hoax about it was that the Senate reached a verdict in advance of having seen the evidence and refused to hear testimony.
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 15:24
    @moonbus said
    Impeachment is a lawful process, and Trump's impeachment was carried out as specified by law. The only hoax about it was that the Senate reached a verdict in advance of having seen the evidence and refused to hear testimony.
    what was the high crime or misdemeanor?
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 15:26

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 15:29
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Just did what? You accused the Obamaadministration to have not correctly given power to the Trump Administration. Specify where it went wrong

Accsuing the Obama adminsitartion of spoinage has Nothing to do with the power Transfer process.
    Bringing forth an impeachment ahd Nothing to to with teh power Transfer.

So please specify where Things were done wrong in transfer of power (your original Claim)
  7. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 16:03
    @mott-the-hoople said
    If they did and broke the law where are the indictments?
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 16:16

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    25 Sep '20 08:17
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Abuse of power, obstructing justice.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Sep '20 08:48
    @mott-the-hoople said
    we lost the peaceful transition of power with the obama administration
    How so?
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Sep '20 08:51
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @Suzianne

Of course, you mentioning that Trump stumped Bumble Bee and Goya are just ways
    of hiding the pertinent fact that Peaceful Protesters are once again, applying their
    injurious terrorist tactics to innocent people for intimidation purposes.

Way to go, terrorist sympathizer
    Kinda missing the point here, but that's par.

The FBI has said that the largest threat is white supremacists.

But here you are, giving them a free ride, as always.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Sep '20 08:53
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Hoax.

Yes, we heard this Republican fairy tale. You have to try harder.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Sep '20 08:561 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Ever hear of "quid pro quo"? Abuse of Power? How about "Aiding and abetting a corrupt foreign government to the detriment of the United States"? How about his constant lying? Obstructing justice? How about his creation of Republican fairy tales and others jumping on his corruption bandwagon? How about refusing to fund critical functions of the US Government? Must I go on?
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Sep '20 08:57
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    You're a horrible human being.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    25 Sep '20 09:13
    @suzianne said
    https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-claims-protesters-throwing-cans-goya-bumble-bee-tuna-soup-2020-9

Trump claimed Tuesday that anti-police-brutality protesters are using cans of soup and tuna as weapons, specifically mentioning the brands Goya Foods and Bumble Bee Seafoods.
    Trump again touted his administration's aggressive response to the protests in making his case ...[text shortened]... ittle digging, but there is always a real story beneath the president's lies and braggadocio.
    what a waste of tuna, sardines yes tuna no.......we have an idiot in power over here but I have a feeling the 1922 commitee are about to abort him.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree