Isn't it time to end the bloodshed in Gaza

Isn't it time to end the bloodshed in Gaza

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S. Korea

Moves
116d

@rajk999 said
Who is the 'we ... ' that have to end the whole occupation of Palestine. People have tried and failed for 75 years. Are you going to do it ?
It's going to be ended bud - I do not know how old you are, you might already be dead for it, but the destruction of Israel is an ongoing process that begins with the waning of American power and the dying of the boomer generation that have been completely captured by Zionist propaganda.

As massive demographic shifts occur both in Europe & North America, Israel's support network disappears.

Further geopolitical shifts weaken the US empire, and increase the power of BRICS.

Drone warfare is completely changing the battlefield.

Israel will experience greater diplomatic isolation than ever before over the next couple of decades, which will set the stage of Arab & Iranian militaries to begin the process of dismantling the Zionist Occupation Forces.

... all the while... the fertility rate of the secular Israelis will plummet and you'll be left with black clad ultraorthodox who can do nothing but spit on Christians in Jerusalem and scurry about on all four.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
116d
1 edit

@philokalia said
It's going to be ended bud - I do not know how old you are, you might already be dead for it, but the destruction of Israel is an ongoing process that begins with the waning of American power and the dying of the boomer generation that have been completely captured by Zionist propaganda.

As massive demographic shifts occur both in Europe & North America, Israel's suppo ...[text shortened]... d ultraorthodox who can do nothing but spit on Christians in Jerusalem and scurry about on all four.
Lol ... what a load of garbage.
You could sell that delusional nonsense to Palestinians.

So there is no 'we'. Apparently its all going to happen on its own.

S. Korea

Moves
116d

@rajk999 said
Lol ... what a load of garbage.
You could sell that delusional nonsense to Palestinians.

So there is no 'we'. Apparently its all going to happen on its own.
Did you hear Greenblatt of the ADL in the leaked phoen call...?

WE HAVE GOT A BIG PROBLEM!

Young Westerners do not support Israel.

You can spin the wheels of propaganda all you want, but even then, you are doing it in countries where the political power to continue supporting Israel and a sprawling empire are falling.

Everyone knows that the Israeli people cannot sustain their country on their own since they have within their "borders" almost as many people living in open air prison! They want to rebel, and all the countries around them want to free their prisoners.

Israel will not survive & that's beautiful.

Palestine will be free - it will take time, but I certainly hope we both live to see it.

I think not alot

On my arse

Moves
116d

Your absolutely right, THERE IS NO WE.
There is only you and your Zionist regime, then there is the rest of us.
You remind me of Lott arguing for soddom. Your on your own here .

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
116d

@philokalia said
Did you hear Greenblatt of the ADL in the leaked phoen call...?

WE HAVE GOT A BIG PROBLEM!

Young Westerners do not support Israel.

You can spin the wheels of propaganda all you want, but even then, you are doing it in countries where the political power to continue supporting Israel and a sprawling empire are falling.

Everyone knows that the Israeli peo ...[text shortened]... utiful.

Palestine will be free - it will take time, but I certainly hope we both live to see it.
You really have a load of rubbish floating in your brain. After 75 years, hundreds of skirmishes, and about 7 major wars all of which Israel soundly defeated everyone around them, you really are seriously delusional to say Israel will be defeated. Ii wont put money on that if I were you.

The next thing to come down is that AlAsqa mosque.
After that West Bank needs a clean up.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
116d

@happy-chappy said
Your absolutely right, THERE IS NO WE.
There is only you and your Zionist regime, then there is the rest of us.
You remind me of Lott arguing for soddom. Your on your own here .
You are not following the conversation. Read, understand, then post.

S. Korea

Moves
116d

@rajk999 said
You really have a load of rubbish floating in your brain. After 75 years, hundreds of skirmishes, and about 7 major wars all of which Israel soundly defeated everyone around them, you really are seriously delusional to say Israel will be defeated. Ii wont put money on that if I were you.

The next thing to come down is that AlAsqa mosque.
After that West Bank needs a clean up.
They were dealing with the postcolonial third world armies of the most backward nations on earth outside of subsaharan Africa.

Now they are dealing with countries who have a much different future - Lebanon, Egypt, and Jordan have been modernizing rapidly, and the Syrians are only off balance because of the civil war.

Hezbollah alone has loads of missiles and modern armaments and are ready to engage the IDF as virtual equals when it comes to artillery bombardments and infantry maneuvers.

The billions & billions the Americans throw into the Zionist forces will also begin evaporating...

Another pressing question: who are going to be the cannon fodder you press in to fight for the idea of the Apartheid state? Millions of Palestinians have a very real reason to fight. Tens of millions of Arabs from surrounding countries, even a billion Muslims from further abroad, and then all of us who just know the wrongness of racism and apartheid, we are all here...

What's Israel really going to do?

Ask teenagers who would rather be playing video games to go die so that Palestinians can continue to live in ramshackle huts?

Go die so that more insane ultraorthodox can keep pressing the local Palestinian populations from both sides?

Who wants to die for that country..?

I've heard that the Israelis today are subjected to constant propaganda to maintain any desire at all to keep fighting and dying for this apartheid state - they need to live in an ever radicalizing information bubble! But every time they go abroad, they see the news, they hear the comments... People only want to talk tot hem about Palestine.

On another chess site here was a famous thread where an Israeli complained that she is sick of hearing everyone say "Free Palestine" when she plays them...

The moral defeat has already started, and their only answer is to ratchet up the insane rhetoric that fuels the very violence that makes Israel an international pariah.

It's a sinking ship and you have no good argument against it other than "It worked 50 years ago - back when it was still normal to treat brown people like trash!"

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
116d

@philokalia said
They were dealing with the postcolonial third world armies of the most backward nations on earth outside of subsaharan Africa.

Now they are dealing with countries who have a much different future - Lebanon, Egypt, and Jordan have been modernizing rapidly, and the Syrians are only off balance because of the civil war.

Hezbollah alone has loads of missiles and modern ...[text shortened]... ther than "It worked 50 years ago - back when it was still normal to treat brown people like trash!"
Lol... Don't hold your breath.

c

Moves
116d

Seen news flash

Biden reportedly fed up with Netanyahu, calling him ‘ass****’ over management of war.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
116d

@philokalia said

As massive demographic shifts occur both in Europe & North America, Israel's suppo ...[text shortened]... d ultraorthodox who can do nothing but spit on Christians in Jerusalem and scurry about on all four.
So, are you going to be first in line, or second in line, for the mark of the beast?

Come on, confession time. Tell the truth. There's still time to pull your head out.

Moves
116d

@philokalia said

Israel will not survive & that's beautiful.
Gosh.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
116d

@rajk999 said
The Oct 7th massacre and rape of 1200 men, women and children caused this war.

Let the fighting continue until
- Hamas surrenders
- Hostages are returned
- Rockets from Gaza into civilian territory in Israel stop
- Gazans change their murderous evil ways

Since none of that is going to happen then more people are going to die.

You can demand all you like ... it aint stopping until Israel acheives it goals
Your psychotic islamaphobia has already been established, change the record you pseudo Christian baby killing supporter

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
116d

@congruent said
Seen news flash

Biden reportedly fed up with Netanyahu, calling him ‘ass****’ over management of war.
Biden ?? Biden who?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
116d

@kevcvs57 said
Your psychotic islamaphobia has already been established, change the record you pseudo Christian baby killing supporter
Yep ... keep that disgusting religion to yourself. Nobody want you people. You turn into killers overnight. Ask anyone who lived under ISIS, Boko Haram, Taliban and others like them. They are killers. Go find another planet to live on.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
116d

@kevcvs57 said
We are asking / demanding that the side that has murdered 27,000 people, mainly women and children to stop doing it. This isn’t a fight, it’s a slaughter of the innocent waged to keep the guilty in power on both sides
As I said, both sides must want to end the killing, or it will continue until one side is utterly defeated or destroyed. It is not a good solution, but if one is hell-bent on destroying the other there will not be a lasting peace. I didn't notice bombings until after October 7th, do you think those who slaughtered the people killed on that day will want a lasting peace and reconcile?