Isn't it time to end the bloodshed in Gaza

Isn't it time to end the bloodshed in Gaza

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
104d

@philokalia said
Did you hear Greenblatt of the ADL in the leaked phoen call...?

WE HAVE GOT A BIG PROBLEM!

Young Westerners do not support Israel.

You can spin the wheels of propaganda all you want, but even then, you are doing it in countries where the political power to continue supporting Israel and a sprawling empire are falling.

Everyone knows that the Israeli peo ...[text shortened]... utiful.

Palestine will be free - it will take time, but I certainly hope we both live to see it.
Amazing you delight in the thought of the destruction of others, that is hate-mongering is it not? Not difficult to see why peace is so difficult to have with you in the world.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
104d

@rajk999 said
Yep ... keep that disgusting religion to yourself. Nobody want you people. You turn into killers overnight. Ask anyone who lived under ISIS, Boko Haram, Taliban and others like them. They are killers. Go find another planet to live on.
Israel has already killed more babies in a couple of months than Isis did in as many years you disgusting creature

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
104d

@kevcvs57 said
Israel has already killed more babies in a couple of months than Isis did in as many years you disgusting creature
Gazans set out to kill Jews. Its in their charter, its in their prayers, in their schools, in their conversations ...KILL JEWS. They celebrate the death of Jews and they have genocide on their mind.

After their Oct 7th massacre, its payback. Well deserved too.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
104d

@kevcvs57 said
If you live by the sword you'll die by it, retaliatory strikes and unprovoked attacks are not equivalent.

c

Moves
104d

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/democrats-israel-rafah-gaza-biden-b2495624.html

Democrats are finally starting to break with Israel — at least in their words

The White House and Democrats in the Senate are slowly realising that Israel’s current military campaign is incredibly unpopular politically and has caused a humanitarian crisis.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
104d

@congruent said
Six-year-old Palestinian girl, who was trapped in a car with killed relatives, found dead.
https://www.itv.com/news/2024-02-10/palestinian-girl-who-was-trapped-in-a-car-with-dead-relatives-found-dead

I'm not pro-anyone or anti-anyone, but isn't it time to end the bloodshed? When will it ever end?
You have a better way to get the hostages back and prevent another 10/7?

I think not alot

On my arse

Moves
104d

Houtis and hezbollah say they will stop there aggressive behaviour if israel stop there genocidal attacks.
Come on israel, lets give that a try.
Please.

c

Moves
104d

@sh76 said
You have a better way to get the hostages back and prevent another 10/7?
Have you listened to the tape of the young girl pleading for help? Does anyone have some human blood flowing in their veins? Anyone celebrating the death of a young child think twice please.

The only one left was the little girl Hynde.
She said, please, I am little, I am injured.
I peed myself.
And stayed on the phone with the Red Crescent for hours.
What time is it?
She said it's getting dark. I'm afraid of the dark.
The area was too dangerous, hard to reach.
They had to keep Hynde on the phone as they scramble to try
and get a team to her.
Six year old Hynde Rajab, a Palestinian girl who was trapped
in a car with her dead relatives following IDF shelling, has been found dead.
Now, the two paramedics who attempted to save her were also killed
as they were attempting to save her.
Hynde was fleeing Gaza in a car with her aunt, uncle and three cousins when they
were attacked by Israeli gunfire.
According to BBC news, audio recordings of calls between Hynde and emergency call
operators suggest that the six year old was the only one left alive in the car,
hiding from Israeli forces among the bodies of her relatives.
Her pleas for someone to come and rescue her ended when the phone line was cut, and
you could hear gunfire in the background.
So this next video is difficult to watch. I wanted to give you that warning.
- Let's take a look. - We find as Arctic.
A desperate call for help from six year old Hend.
Terrified, trapped in a car. Everyone around her is dead.
And was in the car with her uncle, his wife and their four children
trying to flee fighting from this part of northern Gaza.
The horror in that car, captured in this call for help from her cousin,
recorded by the Palestine Red Crescent.
In the.
- Cabin. - Up. Into Sierra.
Hello. Hello.
Her mother's desperation was pretty brutal to watch as well.
But this is the reality that Palestinians have been dealing with
for several months now, at the hands of the Israeli government and the IDF.
That will not spare a single civilian life.
Here's a perfect example of that.
No one more desperate for answers than hens distraught mother.
If my daughter didn't die from the bullets, she's going to die from the cold,
from the hunger.
My daughter said, mama, I am hungry. She said, mama, I am thirsty, I'm cold.
I call on the whole world to bring me back my daughter.
I want anyone to call the army. We want our innocent little girl.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
104d

@happy-chappy said
Houtis and hezbollah say they will stop there aggressive behaviour if israel stop there genocidal attacks.
Come on israel, lets give that a try.
Please.
Hamas leaders have stated that as soon as they war ends and they are able they will launch another Oct7th type attack on Jewish civilians. These terrorists are not to be trusted. I say continue until Gaza is flattened. Those who want to live GTFO.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
104d

@congruent said
Have you listened to the tape of the young girl pleading for help? Does anyone have some human blood flowing in their veins? Anyone celebrating the death of a young child think twice please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WqLlxBSn7s

I peed myself.
And stayed on the phone wit ...[text shortened]... rld to bring me back my daughter.
There is a psychological condition that describes people like you ... I think its called the Balint Syndrome, where the affected person lacks the ability to see the whole picture, instead focusing on a small part. Google it. Get some help.

You really think this war is about saving one little girl? WTF is wrong with you.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
104d

@congruent said
Anyone celebrating the death of a young child think twice please.
congruent has addressed her post to those that 'celebrate the death of a young child' since that's no one but hamas there's no need to read beyond this point.

c

Moves
104d
1 edit

@rajk999 said
There is a psychological condition that describes people like you ... I think its called the Balint Syndrome, where the affected person lacks the ability to see the whole picture, instead focusing on a small part. Google it. Get some help.

You really think this war is about saving one little girl? WTF is wrong with you.
Any human being would be shocked that innocent children (Israeli or Arab) are being slain like this otherwise there is no difference between anyone who condones this and a Nazi guard.

I'm not pro-Israeli or pro-Hamas or pro-Palestinian or anti-anyone.

Wrong is wrong though. Violence begets violence.

We are not wild animals that eat their young. We are people that have a conscience.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
104d

@congruent said
Any human being would be shocked that innocent children (Israeli or Arab) are being slain like this otherwise there is no difference between anyone who condones this and a Nazi guard.

I'm not pro-Israeli or pro-Hamas or pro-Palestinian or anti-anyone.

Wrong is wrong though. Violence begets violence.

We are not wild animals that eat their young. We are people that have a conscience.
Were you shocked at what Hamas did on Oct 7th? They are the animals and they need to be eradicated.

I notice that you only started commenting when the Gazans were suffering. You were not among those condemning Hamas on Oct 8th... maybe you were dancing in the streets of Rafah... well now its payback. Take it like a man.

c

Moves
104d
1 edit

@rajk999 said
Were you shocked at what Hamas did on Oct 7th? They are the animals and they need to be eradicated.

I notice that you only started commenting when the Gazans were suffering. You were not among those condemning Hamas on Oct 8th... maybe you were dancing in the streets of Rafah... well now its payback. Take it like a man.
Yes I was completely shocked by what Hamas did on October 7th murdering civilians and babies and I'm also completely shocked by the murders of nearly 30,000 Gazans many of them women & children . Even the Democrats have called on Netanyahu to exercise restraint.

2 wrongs don't make a right.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
104d

@congruent said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WqLlxBSn7s

I peed myself.
And stayed on the phone wit ...[text shortened]... rld to bring me back my daughter.
I'll take that as a "no."