Isn't it time to end the bloodshed in Gaza

Isn't it time to end the bloodshed in Gaza

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
115d

@congruent said
Yes I was completely shocked by what Hamas did on October 7th murdering civilians and babies and I'm also completely shocked by the murders of nearly 30,000 Gazans many of them women & children . Even the Democrats have called on Netanyahu to exercise restraint.

2 wrongs don't make a right.
I'm sure the people in Dresden and Hamburg and Tokyo suffered every bit as much.

Wars suck.

That's why you don't start them.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
115d

@congruent said

2 wrongs don't make a right.
Yeah .. but three lefts do. Three hard left hooks and the war is done. Have patience.

S. Korea

Moves
115d

@kellyjay said
Amazing you delight in the thought of the destruction of others, that is hate-mongering is it not? Not difficult to see why peace is so difficult to have with you in the world.
I celebrate the destruction of a state that has killed now well over 25,000 Palestinian civilians, the majority of which are women and children, in its war on those who are guilty of fighting for the land that they have lived on for generations.

Unlike the Israelis in the media: I do NOT support the destruction of human life.

The fate I want for the Jewish settlers who invaded Palestinian lands is not violent - not in the least - it is for them to have to live as equals with the people they oppressed, in a state called Palestine, without special rights or privileges, and with no ability to TAKE from anybody.

I know this idea of equality with brown Muslims is so disturbing it will probably have hundreds of thousands of them FLEEING back to America and Europe, crying!

WHich is exactly why they shouldn't have a state there in the first place - they cannot STAND being the equals of brown Muslims & Christians.

S. Korea

Moves
115d

@kellyjay said
If you live by the sword you'll die by it, retaliatory strikes and unprovoked attacks are not equivalent.
This is the game the Israelis play:

ISRAEL turns "War Mode" to ON or OFF...

Israel gets to kill 25,000+ civilians, and then when they decide, they say "our Army has withdrawn and the operation is over - war mode is off!"

And then when the Palestinains - for whom the war never ended, who have suffered EXPONENTIALLY more than the Israelis, who live under embargo with walls closing in on all sides - when they contineu to fight for liberation, then the Israelis say:

"Oh NO! Look what YOU'VE DONE! You fired some rockets and fought us, BREAKING THE PEACE!"

And so you have this insane narrative where Israel can determine that PALESTINIAN strikes are aggression... and there's are retaliation.

It's an easy trick to spot, Kelly! Come on, don't tell me you are going to keep losing money at the shell game table - yuo don't know the little bead comes out the false bottom of the shell..?!

S. Korea

Moves
115d

@happy-chappy said
Houtis and hezbollah say they will stop there aggressive behaviour if israel stop there genocidal attacks.
Come on israel, lets give that a try.
Please.
This is exactly it - the Zionists cannot get over the fact that they will face retaliation and resistance when they continue trying to ethnically cleanse Palestinians.

But Kelly Jay and other Zionists here live in this world where Jews from Moscow, New Jersey, and Tripoli all have this undeniable right to displace Palestinians, and so whatever resistance you make to their occupation can justify massive disproportionate violence.

These guys still follow the Instagram accounts where they see pictures of hostages - clothed and fed Israeli civilians being held captive as prisoners of war so that the Palestinians can hopefully get some kind of deal...

We follow the accounts where every day there is a new batch of images of killed and maimed women & children.

If they could see the truth of Zionist occupation, they would understand, I think, exactly why the Palestinians fight, and remember that the 70 year old grandmothers and 45 year odl mothers are being held so that the Israelis stop blowing up their children and ethnically cleansing Palestinians.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
115d

@philokalia said
I celebrate the destruction of a state that has killed now well over 25,000 Palestinian civilians, the majority of which are women and children, in its war on those who are guilty of fighting for the land that they have lived on for generations.

Unlike the Israelis in the media: I do NOT support the destruction of human life.

The fate I want for the Jewish se ...[text shortened]... a state there in the first place - they cannot STAND being the equals of brown Muslims & Christians.
Hate mongers hate

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
115d

@philokalia said
This is exactly it - the Zionists cannot get over the fact that they will face retaliation and resistance when they continue trying to ethnically cleanse Palestinians.

But Kelly Jay and other Zionists here live in this world where Jews from Moscow, New Jersey, and Tripoli all have this undeniable right to displace Palestinians, and so whatever resistance you mak ...[text shortened]... eing held so that the Israelis stop blowing up their children and ethnically cleansing Palestinians.
Hey ... I dont think you understand.... NOBODY CARES!!

Palestinians are going to get slaughtered because they are stupid people. Smart people, know when they are conquered. They surrender and they change their ways and lifestyle to suit the conqueror.

The Indians of North American did it. The Native American Indians in the Caribbean did it. People all over the world do it so that they can survive. Its a simple thing ... choose death or choose life.

It appears Palestinians chose death, and they will die... its that simple.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
115d

@kellyjay said
Hate mongers hate
Hate is written in their charter
Hate is celebrated in their homes
Hate makes them dance in the streets when Jews are killed
Hate is prayed for in the mosques
Hate is promoted in the Quran
Hate is taught to kids in schools.
Hate is their lifestyle.
Hate is what has caused them to be such a backward nation of people.

I think not alot

On my arse

Moves
115d

@Rajk999
Your completely insane.
Try to say something which awards you a green thumb.

S. Korea

Moves
115d

@kellyjay said
Hate mongers hate
This is not wrong - which is why we can never hate individuals, or hate a group...

We can only hate an institution or an abstract idea that is clearly wrong and founded on injustice...

Which is....

Absolutely...

the State of Israel.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
115d

@rajk999 said
Yeah .. but three lefts do. Three hard left hooks and the war is done. Have patience.
Ah, our resident fascist scumbag opens his gob again.

c

Moves
115d
3 edits

A tooth for a tooth an eye for an eye, it's never going to end.

Love thine neighbour as you love yourself. Who is your neighbour? If you look in the Bible there was a time 10 tribes in Israel rose against 2 tribes.

Joseph was sold into slavery by his own brothers, so were they antisemitic?

Because I'm calling for an end to bloodshed, I was dancing in Gaza? I like many are thousands of miles away from Gaza (and even Ukraine), but senseless killing needs to stop.

Calling for an end to bloodshed does not mean you are anti-Semitic or anti-Israel. The democrats stateside who gave Israel billions in aid are calling for restraint.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
114d

@happy-chappy said
@Rajk999
Your completely insane.
Try to say something which awards you a green thumb.
You want green thumbs? You are a spineless people pleaser.
A man without a backbone.
A pussy and a loser.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
114d

@congruent said
A tooth for a tooth an eye for an eye, it's never going to end.

Love thine neighbour as you love yourself. Who is your neighbour? If you look in the Bible there was a time 10 tribes in Israel rose against 2 tribes.

Joseph was sold into slavery by his own brothers, so were they antisemitic?

Because I'm calling for an end to bloodshed, I was dancing in Gaza? I like m ...[text shortened]... c or anti-Israel. The democrats stateside who gave Israel billions in aid are calling for restraint.
Next time I hope the Palestinians bear that in mind, and think twice before attacking Jews.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
114d

@philokalia said
This is not wrong - which is why we can never hate individuals, or hate a group...

We can only hate an institution or an abstract idea that is clearly wrong and founded on injustice...

Which is....

Absolutely...

the State of Israel.
Do you think OCT 7th was justified, going into people's homes and slattering people in very horrible ways, not even the Nazis did what was done to some!? I was in Israel twice on business, and I didn't see that sentiment from the Jewish people towards Palestinians, instead, it was let's go to the restaurants that were owned and operated by Palestinians, where when we entered greetings of friendships were exchanged, but you, you want death! What you carry in your heart, is murder, and that will not allow peace settlement, it cannot happen no matter what, because of you, and those who think as you do will never allow it, so the thousands who die, check your hands buddy there is blood all over them.