Isn't it time to end the bloodshed in Gaza

Isn't it time to end the bloodshed in Gaza

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
114d
2 edits

I don't know anyone in Gaza nor do I know anyone in Israel but I will say I love both Palestinian and Israelis. All human beings made in God's image

Historically they can both be traced to Abraham, indeed many call Abraham, Father Abraham.

The 10 tribes didn't have the right to exterminate the 2 tribes, so neither Palestine nor Israel should seek destruction of the other.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
114d

@congruent said
I don't know anyone in Gaza nor do I know anyone in Israel but I will say I love both Palestinian and Israelis. All human beings made in God's image

Historically they can both be traced to Abraham, indeed many call Abraham, Father Abraham.

The 10 tribes didn't have the right to exterminate the 2 tribes, so neither Palestine nor Israel should seek destruction of the other.
Awesome. All laudable.

Now figure out a way to stop Hamas and Hezbollah from actively seeking the deaths of every Jew in the world and we'll be on our way.

And write your Nobel Peace Prize acceptance speech.

c

Moves
114d
1 edit

@sh76 said
Awesome. All laudable.

Now figure out a way to stop Hamas and Hezbollah from actively seeking the deaths of every Jew in the world and we'll be on our way.

And write your Nobel Peace Prize acceptance speech.
Really? Do you know who Abraham is? You're an imposter, on whose authority do you speak ?

Clown.

What is the meaning of Shalom? Re-phrase what is the real meaning of shalom?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
114d

@congruent said

You are a liar. You dislike [probably hate] Jews, and all this talk about we are all human beings is hypocritical garbage.

160,000 die every day some of them violently
25,000 die every day from starvation, over 10,000 are childrren
In Yemen Islamic terrorists killed over 400,000 in the last few years
In Syria ISIS killed a similar amount and chased out several million Syrians.

This is the world we live in and it has been going on for decades. Yet you found a story of a Palestinian and that is your focus because she was suffering at the hands of Jews.

c

Moves
114d
1 edit

@rajk999 said
You are a liar. You dislike [probably hate] Jews, and all this talk about we are all human beings is hypocritical garbage.

160,000 die every day some of them violently
25,000 die every day from starvation, over 10,000 are childrren
In Yemen Islamic terrorists killed over 400,000 in the last few years
In Syria ISIS killed a similar amount and chased out several million ...[text shortened]... ound a story of a Palestinian and that is your focus because she was suffering at the hands of Jews.
Sir you're illegitimate, you're not a descendant of Abraham. How come I know more about Moses, Joseph than a clown on the internet?

תפסיק להתנהג כאילו אתה יכול לדבר בשם כולם.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
114d

@congruent said
Sir you're illegitimate, you're not a descendant of Abraham. How come I know more about Moses, Joseph than a clown on the internet?
Is English your second language?

c

Moves
114d
4 edits

@rajk999 said
Is English your second language?
האם אתה ילד אמיתי?

I know you're way too immature to understand that ordinary humans felt the pain of the Israeli babies murdered or the pain of Palestinian children murdered. Might be time to grow up even if you're 3 times my age. It would help if you spoke to a Rabbi., were not all blood-thirsty ********.

I saw the pictures of the graves of Sgt. Yam Goldstein and her father, Nadav, on Oct. 23, 2023. Yam and her father were killed by Hamas.

I do not condone the killings by either side.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
114d

@congruent said
האם אתה ילד אמיתי?

I know you're way too immature to understand that ordinary humans felt the pain of the Israeli babies murdered or the pain of Palestinian children murdered. Might be time to grow up even if you're 3 times my age. It would help if you spoke to a Rabbi., were not all blood-thirsty ********.

I saw the pictures of the graves of Sgt. Yam Goldstein and h ...[text shortened]... 23, 2023. Yam and her father were killed by Hamas.

I do not condone the killings by either side.
Ordinary people like you need to keep your nose out of war. People die on both sides of the fence but that is not the issue. War needs to continue until it is resolved ie
- surrender by Hames
- release of hostages
- the end of firing bombs into Israel.

If a war does not bring a decisive result it will continue at a later date and cause more death. Your focus on what happened to one person is childish nonsense. You need to switch off your TV and stay out of social media if you are weak.

c

Moves
114d

BTW I apologise to everyone reading this thread, because of losing my temper.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
114d

@congruent said
Really? Do you know who Abraham is? You're an imposter, on whose authority do you speak ?

Clown.

What is the meaning of Shalom? Re-phrase what is the real meaning of shalom?
Imposter? Okay, what am I impostering as?

Clown I'll accept, but only in the sense of Stephen King's "It" clown.

Shalom means peace metaphorically but literally means whole or completeness.

Anything further?

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
114d

@congruent said
Don't sweat it. It happens.

Anyway, what you said was very mild stuff compared to what goes on normally here.

c

Moves
114d

@sh76
@rajk999

Hey Imposters can you let us know how you're qualified to speak on behalf of Israel to be spewing hate? Where does you're authiority come from?

- The Torah?
- birthright (provide proof)
- lineage from Abraham/Moses/Joseph?

If you have no authority i.e. you are illegitimate trolls?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
114d

@congruent said
@sh76
@rajk999

Hey Imposters can you let us know how you're qualified to speak on behalf of Israel to be spewing hate? Where does you're authiority come from?

- The Torah?
- birthright (provide proof)
- lineage from Abraham/Moses/Joseph?

If you have no authority i.e. you are illegitimate trolls?
Maybe this is your first time on an internet chat forum. You can go to 'Site Ideas' Forum and suggest that the owner secure credentials for all posters, that way we can be 'legitimate' ... 😀

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
114d

@congruent said
It can happen I know all to well!

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
114d

@congruent said
they can both be traced to Abraham, indeed many call Abraham, Father Abraham.

This is baloney.

Are you saying that Palestinians are 2 of the 12 tribes of Israel?

That has got to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard anyone say in this forum, and that's saying something.