Isn't it time to end the bloodshed in Gaza

Isn't it time to end the bloodshed in Gaza

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Z

Moves
117d

@rajk999 said
The nice language of the Jew-hater and terrorist.

Tell your buddies in Gaza, next time think twice.
they are hostages of hamas, you dipsht, you said it yourself.

hamas does this, hamas does that, your own fukin words. And yet the fascist netanyahu government is doing an ethnic cleansing of all palestinians, just using Hamas as an excuse, excuse the ICJ didn't buy

Israel is a terrorist state and the only difference between the Israeli government and Hamas is that Israeli government is better at terrorism than Hamas

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
117d

@metal-brain said
Netanyahu should be executed for war crimes. All that talk about how Netanyahu should be forced out "after" the war on Gaza? Why after? Do they need a war criminal until the war is over?

Some Israelis should assassinate Netanyahu before the whole nation of Israel ends up like the Tutsi in Rwanda. The genocide in Gaza could very well turn the tables and end up being an ...[text shortened]... always set up their colonies that way? To use others to suffer the brunt of the backlash. It works.
Yes dear but I’m pretty sure the Tutsis didn’t have nukes or one the best citizen armies on the planet, on this occasion the Hutus would get their collective ass handed to them and I think they have suffered enough already without dying in their droves to satisfy your anti semitic blood lust.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
117d

@congruent said
Six-year-old Palestinian girl, who was trapped in a car with killed relatives, found dead.
https://www.itv.com/news/2024-02-10/palestinian-girl-who-was-trapped-in-a-car-with-dead-relatives-found-dead

I'm not pro-anyone or anti-anyone, but isn't it time to end the bloodshed? When will it ever end?
Any conflict ends when both sides want to either reconcile, one is so thoroughly beaten they can no longer fight, or one destroys the other. If one is dedicated to the utter destruction of the other is reconciliation possible, no, even a stop in the violence will only be short-lived until the fighting starts again due to the hate that is currently there. We see the fruit of hate, but it isn't the hate people are arguing against, now they are simply choosing sides against one or the other fueling the fire.

MB

Moves
116d

@kevcvs57 said
Yes dear but I’m pretty sure the Tutsis didn’t have nukes or one the best citizen armies on the planet, on this occasion the Hutus would get their collective ass handed to them and I think they have suffered enough already without dying in their droves to satisfy your anti semitic blood lust.
Nobody is stupid enough to use nukes first anymore unless they are losing a war badly. You are making up nonsense.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
116d
1 edit

@metal-brain said
Nobody is stupid enough to use nukes first anymore unless they are losing a war badly. You are making up nonsense.
What do you mean first? have the Palestinians got nukes? Dumbass
You claimed Putin was stupid enough to use nukes first, I’d watch what you say here son your not the only Russian troll on the site

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
116d

@zahlanzi said
they are hostages of hamas, you dipsht, you said it yourself.

hamas does this, hamas does that, your own fukin words. And yet the fascist netanyahu government is doing an ethnic cleansing of all palestinians, just using Hamas as an excuse, excuse the ICJ didn't buy

Israel is a terrorist state and the only difference between the Israeli government and Hamas is that Israeli government is better at terrorism than Hamas
Anyone with a valid point can make it without the need for obscenities and vulgar language. You have no case, and like typical Islamic terrorists you think you can force people to take you side. Your side is on the side of evil.

There were many independent surveys done in Gaza to see if people like you are justified in separating Hamas from the people of Gaza. All these surveys made one thing very clear and that is that over 90% of the people of Gaza are in full support of Hamas. They celebrate the killing of Jews, and they are sure that one day Hamas will defeat the Jews and they will regain control of all the land of Palestine from the river to the sea.

They get no pity from me. They started a war by murdering raping women and children. They are still holding hostages, still firing rockets into Israel at citizens, and not surrendering. Now they have to pay ... dont cry now.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
116d

@kellyjay said
Any conflict ends when both sides want to either reconcile, one is so thoroughly beaten they can no longer fight, or one destroys the other. If one is dedicated to the utter destruction of the other is reconciliation possible, no, even a stop in the violence will only be short-lived until the fighting starts again due to the hate that is currently there. We see the fruit o ...[text shortened]... e are arguing against, now they are simply choosing sides against one or the other fueling the fire.
We are asking / demanding that the side that has murdered 27,000 people, mainly women and children to stop doing it. This isn’t a fight, it’s a slaughter of the innocent waged to keep the guilty in power on both sides

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
116d
1 edit

@kevcvs57 said
We are asking / demanding that the side that has murdered 27,000 people, mainly women and children to stop doing it. This isn’t a fight, it’s a slaughter of the innocent waged to keep the guilty in power on both sides
The Oct 7th massacre and rape of 1200 men, women and children caused this war.

Let the fighting continue until
- Hamas surrenders
- Hostages are returned
- Rockets from Gaza into civilian territory in Israel stop
- Gazans change their murderous evil ways

Since none of that is going to happen then more people are going to die.

You can demand all you like ... it aint stopping until Israel acheives it goals

MB

Moves
116d

@kevcvs57 said
What do you mean first? have the Palestinians got nukes? Dumbass
You claimed Putin was stupid enough to use nukes first, I’d watch what you say here son your not the only Russian troll on the site
Any nuclear nation that is losing a war will use nukes. Common sense you idiot!
Biden is just pretending he doesn't fully support the genocide. It is obvious.

https://www.commondreams.org/news/josep-borrell-us-arms

Immigration Central

tinyurl.com/muzppr8z

Moves
116d

@metal-brain said
Any nuclear nation that is losing a war will use nukes. Common sense you idiot!
Biden is just pretending he doesn't fully support the genocide. It is obvious.

https://www.commondreams.org/news/josep-borrell-us-arms
The USA did not nuke north Vietnam.

c

Moves
116d

Thread title = Isn't it time to end the bloodshed in Gaza?

Contents =
- name-calling
- obscenity
- fighting etc

I tried to take the high road
Let bygones be bygones
I tried to take the high road
But now another life's gone
What you expect from me?
To turn the other cheek?
All you bring is war, asking me for peace
What you expect from me, when all you bring is greed
All you bring is war, asking me for peace
But now I gotta piece piece piece
Yeah, yeah

Z

Moves
116d

@rajk999 said
Anyone with a valid point can make it without the need for obscenities and vulgar language. You have no case, and like typical Islamic terrorists you think you can force people to take you side. Your side is on the side of evil.

There were many independent surveys done in Gaza to see if people like you are justified in separating Hamas from the people of Gaza. All these s ...[text shortened]... firing rockets into Israel at citizens, and not surrendering. Now they have to pay ... dont cry now.
"Anyone with a valid point can make it without the need for obscenities and vulgar language"
You are a vile racist applauding the death of tens of thousands of humans as justified while claiming to be a devout christian. You are unworthy of respect, this is not a conversation.

So go fuk yourself

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
116d

@zahlanzi said
"Anyone with a valid point can make it without the need for obscenities and vulgar language"
You are a vile racist applauding the death of tens of thousands of humans as justified while claiming to be a devout christian. You are unworthy of respect, this is not a conversation.

So go fuk yourself
Do you seriously believe that your obscenities affect anyone?

I never applauded anything. What I said is that what is happening in Gaza is what they deserve. They caused that on themselves. They are killers, rapists and murderers whose aim is to kill Jews.

Christians are supposed to lay down and allow killers to murder people without saying anything or without defending themselves ? LOL ... you really are not very smart.

Yeah .. tell your Gazan buddies to go mess with the Jews again. ...

This is a conversation, because you keep replying and you like my responses.

S. Korea

Moves
116d

To end the bloodshed in Gaza, we have to end the whole occupation of Palestine.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
116d

@philokalia said
To end the bloodshed in Gaza, we have to end the whole occupation of Palestine.
Who is the 'we ... ' that have to end the whole occupation of Palestine. People have tried and failed for 75 years. Are you going to do it ?