1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Jan '20 16:59
    @mott-the-hoople said
    hannity, carlson and oreilly do not report the news. they are OPINION commentators🙄
    your ignorance is astounding. Wait till they start giving questions to their candidate beforehand. You were cool with that werent you?
    Can't you see this man is having a crisis? He has depended on CNN for informing him about the world since birth and only now realizes it was all poo.

LMAO!
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Jan '20 20:181 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    15 Jan '20 21:391 edit
    Please understand, I have not watched TV News or TV *anything* in years (but football) but can't help have having opinions on my observations, based on news accounts (internet).

1. We noticed in the last election cycle, CNN graciously helped Clinton out by giving her the debate questions to be asked ahead of time, and I don't think CNN did this without approval of the DNC, and perhaps did this under DNC request. And I think they are cheating here, once again.

2. Also consider a possible #METOO effect in play here. If a man and woman disagree, it is politically correct to assume that the man is lying and the woman being truthful.

Either way, it is a little "d" democrat problem. We Libertarians do not suffer such scourges as CNN/DNC and political correctness.

Good luck.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Jan '20 23:59
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I want to know how much Klobuchar is getting.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Jan '20 00:01
    @zahlanzi said
    (paraphrased)
    CNN: Senator Sanders, Senator Warren accused you of saying a woman cannot become president of the US.
    Sanders: I absolutely didn't say that.
    CNN: Senator Warren, what did you say when Senator Sanders said a woman couldn't become president of the US.

I am now of the opinion that CNN is as dangerous to its viewers as Fox News. Abject people like Tucker ...[text shortened]... em like a useful feature. At least Fox News doesn't trick you with wokeness before misinforming you.
    Because we all know that news is "scary".
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Jan '20 00:05
    @zahlanzi said
    In 2016 it was more subtle. In 2016 they showed an empty trump podium rather than show him speak before thousands of people.

They tried this again. He was treated as if he doesn't exist. It didn't work, he kept surging. They tried the "he is anti-semitic", it didn't work. Now it's "he is sexist" with a half-assed smear that's easily debunked by videos of him saying the ...[text shortened]... sts who will probably be split between Buttigieg and Klobuchar and leftists who will go to Sanders.
    Warren started her remarks with that she doesn't want to fight with Bernie.

Then she went on to discuss and nullify this rampant idea that women can't be president.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Jan '20 00:06
    @mott-the-hoople said
    AWE, I feel so sorry for you liberals getting a dose of your own medicine.
    What does this even mean?
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Jan '20 00:09
    @Suzianne
    He is just parroting his handlers so he can get his paycheck from Putin...….
    Did you hear Putin fired his whole government today? Paving the way for a dictatorship looks like.
  9. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    16 Jan '20 01:13
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    My actual point is that Cory Booker is no longer in the presidential race and I placed Warren below him . It was kind of a joke .
  10. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    16 Jan '20 01:39
    @Zahlanzi this is why I watch PBS: the News Hour, Frontline, etc....
  11. Houston, TX
    Moves
    16 Jan '20 02:19
    @suzianne said
    Because we all know that news is "scary".
    Yes, the news is scary. Everybody needs to be aware that ALL media (social media, broadcast media, print media, etc.) is ultimately a platform for messaging i.e. propaganda, advancement of “the narrative.” Sure, there is well-intended content that enriches our lives and some platforms start out with good intentions. But as soon as those whose job it is to get out “the message” realize they can populate the platform with their message then it simply becomes another outlet for propaganda. The Media Age has brought us many wonderful things, but one of the downsides is constant bombardment with propaganda (from all sides). Mass Media = Mass Propaganda. Approach it with caution.
  12. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    16 Jan '20 03:08
    @zahlanzi said
    (paraphrased)
    CNN: Senator Sanders, Senator Warren accused you of saying a woman cannot become president of the US.
    Sanders: I absolutely didn't say that.
    CNN: Senator Warren, what did you say when Senator Sanders said a woman couldn't become president of the US.

I am now of the opinion that CNN is as dangerous to its viewers as Fox News. Abject people like Tucker ...[text shortened]... em like a useful feature. At least Fox News doesn't trick you with wokeness before misinforming you.
    Try Cracked magazine or lying POS jim jefferies, much more your style.

YouTube&t=135s
  13. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    16 Jan '20 03:47
    @phranny said
    @Zahlanzi this is why I watch PBS: the News Hour, Frontline, etc....
    i stopped watching CNN a long time ago too. I didn't think they would stoop so low though that i place them on the same level as fox news.

Even before this debate performance where they grotesquely put their finger on the scales against Sanders, they weren't in the business of informing. How informed can the viewer be if they watch 2 people shout over each other while the "moderator" does nothing for 5 minutes when they cut to commercials.
  14. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    16 Jan '20 04:32
    @Zahlanzi...As far as editorial content...NO ONE, is as BAD as FOX..
    Try to sit through a LOU DOBBS EPISODE....But I must agree with you on their terrible handling of THE DEBATE...Usually CNN is pretty accurate, however, it does seem they have gone further right of center than in past years....THE BEST, OBJECTIVE NEWS REPORTING, BY FAR, IS PBS or NPR RADIO!
  15. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    16 Jan '20 09:491 edit
    @suzianne said
    Warren started her remarks with that she doesn't want to fight with Bernie.

Then she went on to discuss and nullify this rampant idea that women can't be president.
    "She doesn't want to fight" but she will accuse him of being sexist first. Then when pressed for proof for a very serious allegation she just expects us to move on. Talk about this rampant idea as if it's established Sanders already said it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree