1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    16 Jan '20 10:00
    @suzianne said
    Warren started her remarks with that she doesn't want to fight with Bernie.

Then she went on to discuss and nullify this rampant idea that women can't be president.
    @suzianne once private messaged me on this very site that she likes to kick puppies. Repeatedly. Kick right in their cute puppy faces. Several anonymous individuals have already said they saw the whole message .

But look, @suzianne is my friend and i don't want to fight her. I just want to address how bad this concept of kicking puppies is in general. It's bad. We should all agree we should not kick puppies. W should all agree to that right here and now, while i am replying to my good friend @suzianne
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Jan '20 10:34
    @zahlanzi said
    "She doesn't want to fight" but she will accuse him of being sexist first. Then when pressed for proof for a very serious allegation she just expects us to move on. Talk about this rampant idea as if it's established Sanders already said it.
    It doesn't matter who said it, it's still a rampant idea, especially among the ignorant.
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    16 Jan '20 11:04
    @suzianne said
    It doesn't matter who said it, it's still a rampant idea, especially among the ignorant.
    You're doing a Warren too.

She just accused Sanders of being among the ignorant adopting this rampant idea.

I see you missed the point of my little theater earlier. Maybe this will be easier to understand: If i accused you of being a child molester, without any proof whatsoever and you obviously get upset about it and deny it, do i get to just move on and talk about how child molestation is bad? Does a third party get to ask you why do you molest children as if that's already established, even though you deny it, i offered no proof whatsoever and your past record doesn't show any child molestation inclination whatsoever?

She just called her good friend Bernie, who she doesn't want to fight with, a liar to his face. Sexist too.
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    16 Jan '20 12:48
    @suzianne said
    Its not like warren would tell a lie is it? How in the hell does anyone believe anything she says?
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Jan '20 13:05
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    How the hell can we believe anything YOU say?
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    16 Jan '20 13:14
    @sonhouse said
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    How the hell can we believe anything YOU say?
    LOL...angry this morning?

when I run for president it might matter what I say!

#SIMPLEMINDED
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    17 Jan '20 13:11
    YouTube

Audio of the exchange between Warren and Sanders (plus commentary) where she refused to shake his hand. I think that Warren wins this primary hands down in the dirtiest political asholery category.
  8. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    19 Jan '20 05:531 edit
    Fauxchahontas to Bernie: "You called me a liar on national TV."
    Bernie: "Let's talk about this back at your teepee."

;^P
    (source; meme)
  9. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    19 Jan '20 14:22
    @mott-the-hoople said
    LOL...angry this morning?

when I run for president it might matter what I say!

#SIMPLEMINDED
    When is he NOT an angry old man
  10. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    19 Jan '20 14:23
    @wajoma said
    Fauxchahontas to Bernie: "You called me a liar on national TV."
    Bernie: "Let's talk about this back at your teepee."

;^P
    (source; meme)
    lol nice
  11. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    19 Jan '20 14:35
    @suzianne said
    Warren started her remarks with that she doesn't want to fight with Bernie.

Then she went on to discuss and nullify this rampant idea that women can't be president.
    They could always watch video of Bernie Sanders saying that a women COULD be president . Of course he said that 30 years ago .
  12. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    20 Jan '20 10:02
    @caissad4 said
    They could always watch video of Bernie Sanders saying that a women COULD be president . Of course he said that 30 years ago .
    He also asked Warren herself to run in 2016. He also did 37 events for Clinton after he lost the primary compared to her only doing 10 for Obama.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree