1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    15 Jan '20 14:23
    (paraphrased)
    CNN: Senator Sanders, Senator Warren accused you of saying a woman cannot become president of the US.
    Sanders: I absolutely didn't say that.
    CNN: Senator Warren, what did you say when Senator Sanders said a woman couldn't become president of the US.

I am now of the opinion that CNN is as dangerous to its viewers as Fox News. Abject people like Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly in the past used to make it seem like obviously Fox News is worse, look at all these racists there. Yet now they seem like a useful feature. At least Fox News doesn't trick you with wokeness before misinforming you.
  2. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    15 Jan '20 14:36
    @zahlanzi said
    (paraphrased)
    CNN: Senator Sanders, Senator Warren accused you of saying a woman cannot become president of the US.
    CNN: Senator Warren, what did you say when Senator Sanders said a woman couldn't become president of the US.

I am now of the opinion that CNN is as dangerous to its viewers as Fox News. Abject people like Tucker ...[text shortened]... em like a useful feature. At least Fox News doesn't trick you with wokeness before misinforming you.
    I think CNN is as bad as Fox News, but for a different reason. They both dwell too heavily on politics, and not much of anything else. They almost never mention small business news, good news, health and fitness, lifestyle trends etc. I used to watch 30 min. of each Mon - Fri. No more. I shut the TV off, and spend that hour with chess tutorials and training games in Chessmaster 10000-

- and am happier because of it! 🙂
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    15 Jan '20 14:441 edit
    @zahlanzi said
    (paraphrased)

I am now of the opinion that CNN is as dangerous to its viewers as Fox News. Abject people like Tucker ...[text shortened]... em like a useful feature. At least Fox News doesn't trick you with wokeness before misinforming you.
    hannity, carlson and oreilly do not report the news. they are OPINION commentators🙄
    your ignorance is astounding. Wait till they start giving questions to their candidate beforehand. You were cool with that werent you?
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    15 Jan '20 15:16
    @mchill said
    I think CNN is as bad as Fox News, but for a different reason. They both dwell too heavily on politics, and not much of anything else. They almost never mention small business news, good news, health and fitness, lifestyle trends etc. I used to watch 30 min. of each Mon - Fri. No more. I shut the TV off, and spend that hour with chess tutorials and training games in Chessmaster 10000-

- and am happier because of it! 🙂
    "They both dwell too heavily on politics, and not much of anything else."
    They have morning shows and business segments. This is not true. The diversity is not the problem, the intentional misinformation to help their corporate owners is
  5. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    15 Jan '20 15:24
    @zahlanzi said
    (paraphrased)

Almost all media is about ratings and the truth be damned .
    Consider the story was created by "4 anonymous sources" .
    It is anticipated by the Sanders group that this type of thing would be coming from the media or even the DNC. The media and the DNC are all about pleasing their wealthy clients and Bernie scares the crap out of all of them .
    It looks like 2016 all over again .
    BERNIE 2020 !!!!
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Jan '20 15:28
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    Tell that to CHUMP. Our flaming POTUS don't think they are spouting opinion.
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    15 Jan '20 15:40
    @sonhouse said
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    Tell that to CHUMP. Our flaming POTUS don't think they are spouting opinion.
    does your phone not work? you tell him!
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Jan '20 15:50
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    Just what your handlers had you say I see. You fool no one.
  9. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    15 Jan '20 15:52
    @mott-the-hoople said
    hannity, carlson and oreilly do not report the news. they are OPINION commentators🙄
    your ignorance is astounding. Wait till they start giving questions to their candidate beforehand. You were cool with that werent you?
    Opinion commentators ??
    Propaganda merchants would be more apt !! 😛
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    15 Jan '20 16:10
  11. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    15 Jan '20 16:11
    @sonhouse said
    @Mott-The-Hoople
    Just what your handlers had you say I see. You fool no one.
    please don't engage him. He only has a voice here because people keep treat him like he is worth debating
  12. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    15 Jan '20 16:15
    @zahlanzi said
    please don't engage him. He only has a voice here because people keep treat him like he is worth debating
    too bad you are scared of me...I will put the truth out whether you like it or not.
    Now cry some more about cnn...IDIOT!
  13. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    15 Jan '20 16:20
    @caissad4 said
    Almost all media is about ratings and the truth be damned .
    Consider the story was created by "4 anonymous sources" .
    It is anticipated by the Sanders group that this type of thing would be coming from the media or even the DNC. The media and the DNC are all about pleasing their wealthy clients and Bernie scares the crap out of all of them .
    It looks like 2016 all over again .
    BERNIE 2020 !!!!
    In 2016 it was more subtle. In 2016 they showed an empty trump podium rather than show him speak before thousands of people.

They tried this again. He was treated as if he doesn't exist. It didn't work, he kept surging. They tried the "he is anti-semitic", it didn't work. Now it's "he is sexist" with a half-assed smear that's easily debunked by videos of him saying the opposite 30 years ago.

What really hurts is the fact that Warren, who he considered a friend, is actively promoting this smear. Warren, who the vast majority of Sanders supporters considered a clear second choice, who could have easily run an honest campaign and if it turned out she wasn't going to win would have been at the top of the list for VP picks.

Warren showed her true colors today. I think she will lose voters both centrists who will probably be split between Buttigieg and Klobuchar and leftists who will go to Sanders.
  14. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    15 Jan '20 16:29
    @zahlanzi said
    In 2016 it was more subtle. In 2016 they showed an empty trump podium rather than show him speak before thousands of people.

They tried this again. He was treated as if he doesn't exist. It didn't work, he kept surging. They tried the "he is anti-semitic", it didn't work. Now it's "he is sexist" with a half-assed smear that's easily debunked by videos of him saying the ...[text shortened]... sts who will probably be split between Buttigieg and Klobuchar and leftists who will go to Sanders.
    AWE, I feel so sorry for you liberals getting a dose of your own medicine.
  15. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    15 Jan '20 16:45
    @zahlanzi said

They tried this again. He was treated as if he doesn't exist. It didn't work, he kept surging. They tried the "he is anti-semitic", it didn't work. Now it's "he is sexist" with a half-assed smear that's easily debunked by videos of him saying the ...[text shortened]... sts who will probably be split between Buttigieg and Klobuchar and leftists who will go to Sanders.
    I am not talking about Trump at all here .
    Warren and Sanders are the only Populists running and many Populists were deeply disturbed to see those two in conflict . I believe Warren has burned her bridges and will not recover . The reaction by many Bernie supporters (including myself) was to make a donation to his campaign .
    Warren was my number two for prez but now I would have to place her behind Cory Booker .

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree