i'm bored. i had enough
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    16 Apr '21 21:22
    @zahlanzi said
    "I cannot IMAGINE being dependent upon government."
    That's because you're dumb. You are dependent on the government in a ton of aspects. Yeah, even the US government.

"that people have a RIGHT to the free stuff which you tout"
    yes, they do. Healthcare is a right.

"It is not, it is not in the Constitution "
    Owning slaves used to be in the Constitution. So how abou ...[text shortened]... deed. what a waste/"
    Yeh, that's what most people think when they see US wealth used in such ways.
    You nailed me, I do depend on the government for military and paving my road and , let me think, there are about six other items. The FDA, the FAA. That might just about wrap it up. You, on the other hand depend on the government for your self sufficiency and to pay your bills. Creepy stuff.. your girlfriend cannot be very proud of that. Man up Zasnzi.
    I think when you said healthcare is a right, that is when you realized that you would begin being bored, knowing that is entirely false. You should look up the diff in a right. Do you know that your friend Shav thinks that housing is a right? So what is your take on that ......why isn’t it?
    I would like to visit all the wonders of Romania, but your entire country only has 10 golf courses... we have close to 16,000. You left this comparison out of your comparison above.
  3. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    16 Apr '21 21:25
    When women in Venezuela go to the hospital to give birth, they are told to bring their own water.

Talk to me about "the people's paradise".
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    16 Apr '21 21:27
    @zahlanzi said
    "Grotesque cost of healthcare. It is a competitive market, so it logically cannot be over-charging of anything."
    Yes it can. When the customer absolutely needs a product to survive you can overcharge anything.

"This is capitalism."
    Yes, sadly. This is American capitalism. Canada can do capitalism and still care for its citizens.

" Could you possibly be confusin ...[text shortened]...
    "Survival, maybe."
    Wtf do you think living in Romania is like, Mad Max? Can you be more ignorant?
    Cid a coto make your computer?!?!?! How do you mentally work through THAT confusion. Should you not burn that corporate computer? What? No? Why not? Do you hate corporations, or not?
  5. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    16 Apr '21 21:30
    @zahlanzi said
    i'm bored. i had enough
    We're more sick of your lies than you are bored.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    16 Apr '21 21:56
    @earl-of-trumps said
    We're more sick of your lies than you are bored.
    Seriously, how do all these corporate hating liberals Square the fact that they use corporate computers and drive around in corporate cars? I should get the award for asking the most questions that liberals simply cannot answer. A bunch of wimps
  7. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    17 Apr '21 11:16
    @averagejoe1 said
    Seriously, how do all these corporate hating liberals Square the fact that they use corporate computers and drive around in corporate cars? I should get the award for asking the most questions that liberals simply cannot answer. A bunch of wimps
    Absolutely, Joe.
    Where would the world be without Apple and Microsoft driving the home computer market??
    Did the Soviet Union ever innovate *anything* that was gifted to the world?

Joe, should we even teach History? It seems people never learn from it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree