1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '23 11:27
    @suzianne said
    Wow, you're still not getting it.
    No, you are not getting it. I asked you a simple question. You are acting as if there is no answer. Answer my question.

Is it innate or learned behavior for a woman to get offended for a man merely asking for a kiss? It is merely asking for consent. Nothing imposed.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '23 12:46
    @phranny said
    I have no idea if lesbians are the same with each other. I am guessing not as the physical strength is about equal. I am guessing it is a learned behavior. In general, men have been violently dominating women for millennium.
    The only woman that posted on this forum seemed offended for even asking an honest question. So I guess I am a jerk for not understanding women and even a bigger jerk for trying to understand women.

Conclusion: Men do not understand women because they do not want us to. They will not even answer simple and honest questions. This is exactly why I think it is mostly innate. I don't think women want to understand themselves. Simply asking them the question confuses them. It is as if I am forcing them to try to understand themselves and even that offends them.

Women do not even understand themselves and they do not want to. Yet if we do not understand them we are jerks. It is a self fulfilling prophesy. They want to think we are all jerks and they rig the game so we have to be jerks in their confused minds.
  3. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    08 Jun '23 13:04
    @metal-brain said
    Fine. Let's make it an offer of consent.
    If a woman were to ask me if they could cuddle up with me I would be okay with it.
    If a man asked a woman that she might be offended by that too.

Is that innate or learned behavior?
    No it’s just that you’re a bit of a slut, I’d be a bit uncomfortable or not depending on how well I knew the woman and how I felt about her.
    I’m sure it would be the same regardless of gender or sexual orientation for most people, it’s an individual thing.
    Have you had your face slapped 🤔
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '23 13:08
    @kevcvs57 said
    No it’s just that you’re a bit of a slut, I’d be a bit uncomfortable or not depending on how well I knew the woman and how I felt about her.
    I’m sure it would be the same regardless of gender or sexual orientation for most people, it’s an individual thing.
    Have you had your face slapped 🤔
    I think all men have a tendency to be sluts. Who visits glory holes more, men or women? I would suggest that is an innate tendency as well. I'm not saying I would go and put my tool in a glory hole, but that is because I don't want to risk getting monkeypox or herpes.

So I am a slut. Should I feel ashamed?
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    08 Jun '23 13:16
    @metal-brain said
    I think all men have a tendency to be sluts. Who visits glory holes more, men or women? I would suggest that is an innate tendency as well. I'm not saying I would go and put my tool in a glory hole, but that is because I don't want to risk getting monkeypox or herpes.

No not unless you’re imposing yourself on other people. It’s not about being shy it’s about being fussy, I agree men tend to be less fussy but I don’t think it’s a matter of being shy, that infers some sort of issue on the part of the person who rejects an unwanted attempt at intimacy.
  6. Subscribermoonbus
    Ãœber-Nerd
    Moves
    08 Jun '23 13:301 edit
    @shavixmir said
    Nobody is gonna sit beside you and cuddle you.
    A golden retriever might. Once anyway.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '23 13:42
    @kevcvs57 said
    No not unless you’re imposing yourself on other people. It’s not about being shy it’s about being fussy, I agree men tend to be less fussy but I don’t think it’s a matter of being shy, that infers some sort of issue on the part of the person who rejects an unwanted attempt at intimacy.
    "that infers some sort of issue on the part of the person who rejects an unwanted attempt at intimacy."

I am suggesting men are far less likely to reject advances from women, even women they hardly know as long as they are attractive. Most women clearly want to know a man before any intimacy takes place. They do not even want a man to ask if they do not know him well.

I think it is mostly innate. Men are designed to spread their seed. Women are designed to be picky with the quality of DNA they are getting for offspring. If it was mostly learned behavior ugly women would be less body shy because few men hit on them.

Are gay men more likely to be sluts with men since they cannot become pregnant or are they body shy because they are men trapped in a woman's body? If it is learned behavior do gay men rape each other a lot to make them body shy? I have not heard about a gay rape problem? Have you?
  8. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    08 Jun '23 18:41
    @metal-brain said
    If a woman I didn't know well sat down on a couch with me and started to cuddle up with me I would just roll with it. If a man did that to a woman she would probably be offended. Is that innate or learned behavior?
    You would really "just roll with it"? I mean, presumably you are not hitched with anyone, but even still, this may be part of your problem.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 Jun '23 20:39
    @metal-brain said
    The only woman that posted on this forum seemed offended for even asking an honest question. So I guess I am a jerk for not understanding women and even a bigger jerk for trying to understand women.

Conclusion: Men do not understand women because they do not want us to. They will not even answer simple and honest questions. This is exactly why I think it is mostly inna ...[text shortened]... want to think we are all jerks and they rig the game so we have to be jerks in their confused minds.
    What a baby.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 Jun '23 20:41
    @metal-brain said

Precious few behaviors are innate.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 Jun '23 20:42
    @kevcvs57 said
    So does "fussy".
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 Jun '23 20:50
    @metal-brain said
    "that infers some sort of issue on the part of the person who rejects an unwanted attempt at intimacy."

I am suggesting men are far less likely to reject advances from women, even women they hardly know as long as they are attractive. Most women clearly want to know a man before any intimacy takes place. They do not even want a man to ask if they do not know him well. ...[text shortened]... en rape each other a lot to make them body shy? I have not heard about a gay rape problem? Have you?
    1. It's not innate. I'm not even sure you know what that means.

2. Not wanting unwanted sexual advances is not an issue of being "body shy". You need to learn to respect women who tell you "no".

"Are gay men more likely to be sluts with men since they cannot become pregnant or are they body shy because they are men trapped in a woman's body? If it is learned behavior do gay men rape each other a lot to make them body shy? I have not heard about a gay rape problem? Have you?"

And you wonder why women turn you down. Is your brain vestigial?
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '23 21:55
    @soothfast said
    You would really "just roll with it"? I mean, presumably you are not hitched with anyone, but even still, this may be part of your problem.
    You must be a woman. You are too offended to be a man.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '23 21:57
    @suzianne said
    1. It's not innate. I'm not even sure you know what that means.

2. Not wanting unwanted sexual advances is not an issue of being "body shy". You need to learn to respect women who tell you "no".

"Are gay men more likely to be sluts with men since they cannot become pregnant or are they body shy because they are men trapped in a woman's body? If it is learned b ...[text shortened]... y rape problem? Have you?"

And you wonder why women turn you down. Is your brain vestigial?
    It was a hypothetical question. I can find women who are willing to give it away.
  15. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    09 Jun '23 03:32
    @metal-brain said
    No, you are not getting it. I asked you a simple question. You are acting as if there is no answer. Answer my question.

Is it innate or learned behavior for a woman to get offended for a man merely asking for a kiss? It is merely asking for consent. Nothing imposed.
    Nature or nurture?

Part of it will be nature.
    Think of the fight, flight or freeze reaction. Built in for survival purposes.

And part of it will be nurture. What kids are taught how to behave, what to watch out for, etc.

And part of it will be experience.
    Some man sits close to you and starts touching you? Yeah… that would creep anybody out.

Think for a second MB. That it’s a man approaching you in this manner. What’s your physical reaction going to be?

So, once you’re honest in that respect with yourself, you’ll comprehend that what you’re talking about is very close to power and dominance.
    “The inert right to make advances on people.”

And when that right is questioned, and the blame is with the person who is approached, what does that make the approacher?

Now my lad, you think about that for a while.
    Seriously.
    Your comments and weird questions portray you in a very specific light. And perhaps you should ask yourself if that’s really how you want to be remembered.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree