1. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    01 Jan '23 01:33
    Since I have joined the clan feature in 2010, I have always offered my hand in congratulations to the winning clan when Metallica didn't capture the honors.
    This year will be no different.

In the midst of the occasional trash talking throughout the year, and accusations in the past about impropriety, this past year has been cleanly fought.

At the end of the day, congratulations will, and should always, be directed at the players who have to play at the board and win their games.

I know from experience at Metallica that we have always paid the dues where they belong. With the players.

I will also offer the same kudos to our team as we have had an excellent year.
    There was just a clan that did a little better than us.

So ..... congratulations to Breaking Bad on their impressive title run in 2022.

See ya again in 2023 !!
    Mghrn55 (Metallica)
  2. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    01 Jan '23 04:041 edit
    @mghrn55
    I want to say thank you to M55 for the congratulations. I have to say you have an amazing team and and you as a leader. I felt like I was losing my mind this season, you guys do this almost every year. I have no stamina for that to be honest.

You guys fought to the very end and I think top to bottom the best clan. I think some luck came our way, got some extra challenges I was not expecting that helped as well.

You have lead a brilliant team this year and from the looks of things you will have it won next year.

I am really proud of my team as they worked so hard, some I worked liked horses they had so many games. Nobody complained, the one's that are there now anyway, and that says huge things about the people who fought for this title. I am so proud to be a small part in their winning.

And a great competition between two great Clans.

Mghrn55 and your team, congratulations from the heart as you guys had us thinking we might not have had it pulled it off.

Sincerely great Job and I'm sure you guys will take it next year. This is a full time job.

🙂
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 Jan '23 14:532 edits
    M55,
    I probably gave you the hardest time of anyone. I just want to say you are a Gentleman for congratulating us, as you are aware it is a first win for many of my clanmates one of many for myself, I've been very fortunate to have played with your Clan from 2008 to June 21, 2021, we don't have to go into reasons why I left at this time.
    I was happy to bring some of my experience to Breaking Bad as they were only missing a few pieces, and some tactics I saw that could be used. Our Clan Leader has worked hard for 7 or 8 years putting this Clan together and has spent a lot of time working on challenges and new people to bring into his Clan and deserves the Kudo's for that.
    As I said you guys are off to a quick start and not even showing your hand yet. I hope we will be able to give you another run for it. I suspect we will be looking at your butts for most of the year though, which I hope I am wrong about. Some thought we had a chance mid summer, I was one of the people who didn't believe we had it at that point and still don't. By November I was getting a good feeling, we may have won it, a very important win and first for "Breaking Bad".
    I haven't packed this year in, even if others have. I am going to try as hard as possible to win as much as possible and been working on my game in the "Ghost Chamber" who have some excellent players. If they had a clan, they would be unbeatable if they could get people to play them. Hopefully I am learning more about the game.
    Again, All the best in the New Year.
    -VR
  4. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    01 Jan '23 18:58
    All credit to vespin.
    He organised everything we as players did not really do anything some didn't even know we won.
    Another was convinced you would pull a 10000 points out of your hat with seconds to go.

Have a happy healthy new year.
  5. Yorkshire, England
    Moves
    01 Jan '23 20:52
    92 net points already and it’s still only Jan 1st….thanks for the congratulations but I suspect you held back from November onwards. Anyway it’s all above board 😊
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 Jan '23 22:47
    @roma45 said
    All credit to vespin.
    He organised everything we as players did not really do anything some didn't even know we won.
    Another was convinced you would pull a 10000 points out of your hat with seconds to go.

It takes a whole team/Clan to win. 10,000 points is ridiculous and impossible to get.

Shame people don't follow what is going on closer. You called it yourself in September.

06 Sep '22 06:29
    That's us over the 1000 net points now.
    Just keep it going
    We will be champions 🏆

I still wasn't completely convinced yet. I've seen them come back too many times through the years.

-VR
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 Jan '23 22:51
    @cardiacsfan said
    92 net points already and it’s still only Jan 1st….thanks for the congratulations but I suspect you held back from November onwards. Anyway it’s all above board 😊
    They had many won challenges they were hold back on. 100's of points if my count was accurate. 92 points is just a start. I am pretty sure I counted over 200 points if they resigned and took the challenges. They just didn't have enough to catch us, just that simple or they would have done it. VESPIN deserves the credit for putting it all together but every Clan member here and who left deserve credit also as they helped to win points for us in my humble opinion.

-VR
  8. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    02 Jan '23 19:31
    @roma45 said
    All credit to vespin.

Thank you Roma I appreciate it. It took all I had to make use of every minute and especially the pairings of players. Countless hours on my part. I didn't do it alone but my part was really rough. Thank you for the kind words.
  9. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    02 Jan '23 19:34
    @cardiacsfan said
    It's early yet. We just started but I am more thrilled you know how the system works with the points. That is what makes you so valuable. I'm very grateful for all you have done this past season. Enjoy the Championship. It could be a long time before we see another. lol lol But we will keep Optimistic and always look for the win. 🙂
  10. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    02 Jan '23 20:06
    Rusty must have cheated.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 Jan '23 11:121 edit
    @trev33 said
    Rusty must have cheated.
    LOL@ Trev, this isn't my first trip. I've actually been here more times than my share, many would say. 🙂 😛 I expect a Metallica win this year, but one never wants to count their selves out at the beginning of the year. So much can happen during the year. VESPIN has worked hard to get this Clan to where it is, no doubt about it.

-VR
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Jan '23 16:411 edit
    Congratulations to Breaking Bad on a well run race, got a ahead and held on. Well done all the BB team and of course VESPIN for leading 👍🏼
  13. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    04 Jan '23 05:47
    @divegeester said
    Congratulations to Breaking Bad on a well run race, got a ahead and held on. Well done all the BB team and of course VESPIN for leading 👍🏼
    That was very gracious of you Dive and I'm grateful for the compliment. All jokes aside, I'm exhausted. How you win almost every year is a small miracle to me.

It took up every minute of free time I had. But you guys have comfort of knowing you will win the new season.

You guys brought it to the wire, which is amazing. Already I'm looking at your backs, does not look good for us at the moment.

If you ever want to play a game your on my buddy list.

Happy New Year and hope to have a few games with you. Congratulations to you and your team to. It came down to the end. Razor close. And you have been part of all the championships and this year, your team is amazing. And you should feel amazing knowing you were a part of all them.

Happy new Year Dive

Michael
  14. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    06 Jan '23 18:47
    @mghrn55
    👍🤝🚬
  15. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    06 Jan '23 18:52
    @divegeester
    👍🚬

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree