Greatest NBA Players of all time

Greatest NBA Players of all time

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r

cleveland ohio

Moves
08 Dec 06

Wilt Chamberlain Oscar Robinson Bill Russell Jabbar Julius Erving Walt Frazier Earl Monroe Bill Walton Jerry West Pete Maravich Larry Bird Earvin Johnson Michael Jordan James Worthy Lebron James

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
08 Dec 06

Originally posted by richfeet
Wilt Chamberlain Oscar Robinson Bill Russell Jabbar Julius Erving Walt Frazier Earl Monroe Bill Walton Jerry West Pete Maravich Larry Bird Earvin Johnson Michael Jordan James Worthy Lebron James
Spud Webb

The Don

Nihon

Moves
08 Dec 06

Originally posted by PocketKings
Spud Webb
without a doubt. : Kurt Rambis!

r

cleveland ohio

Moves
08 Dec 06

lol i loved superman Clark Kent RAMBIS LOL

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
09 Dec 06

Nice list. Oscar Robertson

Some of the best names you left off:

Elgin Baylor, Bob Cousy, George Mikan, Rick Barry, Havilcek,

FL

over there

Moves
09 Dec 06

Where's Shaq?

r

cleveland ohio

Moves
09 Dec 06

Originally posted by Falco Lombardi
Where's Shaq?
i am not so sure about Shaq

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
09 Dec 06

Originally posted by Falco Lombardi
Where's Shaq?
I'm also wondering if Kobe belongs there or not. I can't decide.

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
09 Dec 06

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
I'm also wondering if Kobe belongs there or not. I can't decide.
Usually when you are talking about the greatest players of all time you don't put them on the list until their carreer is over or at least very nearly so.

T

Moves
09 Dec 06

Originally posted by Red Night
Usually when you are talking about the greatest players of all time you don't put them on the list until their carreer is over or at least very nearly so.
And that would leave Lebron James out.

r

cleveland ohio

Moves
09 Dec 06

Originally posted by TheBloop
And that would leave Lebron James out.
ya but i live here in Cleveland this kid is for real i watch him everynight lol

T

Moves
09 Dec 06

ya but i live here in Cleveland this kid is for real i watch him everynight lol
Oh, he's DEFINITELY for real! I love watching him play too!

It's just that it's too early to rank him as an all time great...

But there have been very, very, VERY few players in history who were as advanced as James was coming out of high school...and I think he made a much easier transition to the NBA than Kobe, Garnett or McGrady.

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
09 Dec 06

Originally posted by TheBloop
Oh, he's DEFINITELY for real! I love watching him play too!

It's just that it's too early to rank him as an all time great...

But there have been very, very, VERY few players in history who were as advanced as James was coming out of high school...and I think he made a much easier transition to the NBA than Kobe, Garnett or McGrady.
I agree on both points. He's a great player and it's too early to list him as one of the Greats of all time.

What if Kobe or LeBron suffered a carreer ending injury tomorrow? Would they make the list?

Shaq is more interesting. He's closer to making the list.

Human

Burnsville, NC, USA

Moves
10 Dec 06

Originally posted by Red Night
I agree on both points. He's a great player and it's too early to list him as one of the Greats of all time.

What if Kobe or LeBron suffered a carreer ending injury tomorrow? Would they make the list?

Shaq is more interesting. He's closer to making the list.
Shaq would be a sure thing if he could shoot free throws. There are very few who can match Shaq in the low post. Kareem with the sky hook could do very well against Shaq offensively, but Shaq would eat him alive at the other end.

If you are gonna put Lebron in, regardless of where you live, you are gonna have to put Kobe in. And I hate the selfish punk. (Kobe, not Lebron)

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
10 Dec 06

I remember when Hakeem worked Shaq way back in 95. I just think Shaq is a big dummy. If I were as big as that fool I could play better than him. LOL Of course I'm a Sacto Kings fan. There were alot of good players but Jordan No doubt.

Manuel