1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Sep '13 22:34
    I've always said, everyone has a devil and everyone has a notion of how to achieve salvation from that "evil". We all innately have a sense of right and wrong even though we may distance ourselves from those terms as being relative. Men like Marx thought the issue boiled down to economics. Men like Frued thought that it boiled down to dysfunctional childhood rearing etc.

So what is wrong with the world today in your own words?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Sep '13 22:44
    Originally posted by whodey
    I've always said, everyone has a devil and everyone has a notion of how to achieve salvation from that "evil". We all innately have a sense of right and wrong even though we may distance ourselves from those terms as being relative. Men like Marx thought the issue boiled down to economics. Men like Frued thought that it boiled down to dysfunctional childhood rearing etc.

economics is a monster
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    01 Sep '13 23:18

There is more right with the world today than wrong.

Progress is being made in every field.

Less war.
    Less famine.
    Less disease.
    Less suffering.

Still much to do especially in Africa.

I guess the biggest "wrong" is the rise of religious fundamentalism.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    02 Sep '13 00:12

Nothing. Why do you think something is wrong?
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    02 Sep '13 00:29

Satan and man not listening and doing as God ask of us.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 Sep '13 02:06
    So far we have:

1. Religious fundamentalism

2. Economics.

3. Nothing is wrong.

4. And mankind not listening to God.

that is wrong with the world.

Anyone else?
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Sep '13 02:58
    So far we have:

2. Economics.

3. Nothing is wrong.

Anyone else?
    Too many believe evilution is true and the Earth is billions of years old.

The Instructor
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    02 Sep '13 03:151 edit
    So far we have:

2. Economics.

3. Nothing is wrong.

Anyone else?
    5. Ball Point Pens still leak (even expensive ones leave globular deposits).

6. Many are too lazy to question media repetition of counterfeit facts and packaged fluff.

7. Children lose their sense of wonder and whimsy too early (watching television until their eyeballs are square).

8. Patriotism is on the wane (at least in the Once Proud Republic of The United States of America).

9. Well meaning adults confuse emotionalism with spirituality.

10. The Divine Institutions of Marriage and Family have become incidental in many sectors.

11. National Leadership's been replaced by power lusting coordinators, lazy bureaucrats and political opportunists.

12. Too many members are taking Red Hot Pawn for granted.

Note: September 1, 2013, the unofficial end of summer also signals only 115 shopping days
    left until Christmas. lol Thanks, Whodey. Nice change of pace. -Bob
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 Sep '13 04:02
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Note: September 1, 2013, the unofficial end of summer also signals only 115 shopping days
    left until Christmas. lol Thanks, Whodey. Nice change of pace. -Bob[/b]
    You have hit the nail on the head gramps!!

No need to continue. 😛
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    02 Sep '13 04:28

The world has always been in a self destruct mode, kind of like Titanic. We should just obey God and save as many as we can as the Lord leads.
  11. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    02 Sep '13 05:55

It is not exactly like I want it to be.
  12. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    02 Sep '13 07:03
    You have hit the nail on the head gramps!!

No need to continue. 😛
    Another thread killed with a single post. How cool is that?!

Note: One major correction for the archives:
    "... until their eyeballs are rectangles".
    Done. Nothing more to see here. Move along.
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    02 Sep '13 07:10

Evil has entered it and turned it from something that even God called very
    good to what it is now. The end result will be bloody and tragic on a
    massive scale, before its turned around and evil is sent packing into Hell.
    Kelly
  14. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    02 Sep '13 07:17
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    The world has always been in a self destruct mode, kind of like Titanic. We should just obey God and save as many as we can as the Lord leads.
    "The world has always been in a self destruct mode... "

Yes, of course. Human Life on Planet Earth has been in a self willed downward spiral since Adam and Isha (yes, correct and a lovely name) got kicked out of the perfect environment park for disobeying one command (not to touch one fruit) because one volition was deceived and the other chose the wrong option; men had to labor to eat; women bear children and jealousy drove Cain to kill Able. Choices continue to matter in 2013. (History of Humanity Forum, OP)
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Sep '13 07:59
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Nothing....
    😕

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree