What is the point of eternal suffering?

What is the point of eternal suffering?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20 Jul 19

@caesar-salad removed their quoted post
Sonship will be along shortly to help clarify.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
21 Jul 19
1 edit

S. Korea

Moves
21 Jul 19

@divegeester said
No, if you had simply edited it and included a prohibited word the post would have been automatically removed.

Perhaps you think we all came down with the last shower or rain philokalia. As FMF says, you have a history of lying about removed posts.
Haha, he is referencing the time that I accused him of removing a post in which he was saying insulting things which was done to make a point about baseless accusations.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
21 Jul 19

@philokalia said
Yes, I swear to God (even though such is unnecessary) that I did not have anything to do with removing that post.
If I did, you'd have seen POST REMOVED BY USER.
No, if you had simply edited it and included a prohibited word the post would have been automatically removed. Perhaps you think we all came down with the last shower of rain philokalia.

As FMF says, you have a history of lying about removed posts.

S. Korea

Moves
21 Jul 19

I don't know what to say. You would've all seen the content of the post. It wasn't spicy or interesting.

This is a ridiculous interaction. But that's everything to be expected on the internet.

Game on.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
21 Jul 19

@philokalia said
Haha, he is referencing the time that I accused him of removing a post in which he was saying insulting things which was done to make a point about baseless accusations.
As I said, you have a history of lying about these things and it is obvious to me that you are lying in this thread.

S. Korea

Moves
21 Jul 19

Believe whatever you want.

Thinking I included a banned word (when it usually just doesn't get posted when it is used) and then reported myself to have it removed for some... Unknown goal is absurd.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
21 Jul 19

@philokalia said
I don't know what to say. You would've all seen the content of the post. It wasn't spicy or interesting.

This is a ridiculous interaction. But that's everything to be expected on the internet.

Game on.
I’ve explained on the previous page why you would have removed it. Your behaviour now is underlining that I was correct.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
21 Jul 19
1 edit

@philokalia said
Believe whatever you want.

Thinking I included a banned word (when it usually just doesn't get posted when it is used) and then reported myself to have it removed for some... Unknown goal is absurd.
Your blinky-eyed pretence of not understanding how the auto-mod system works is pathetic. If a poster edits their post to include a prohibited word then the post will be automatically removed.

This is what you did to allow yourself the lame retort to FMF when he called you out about you hypocrisy. And without leaving the “removed by poster” imprint.

I’m afraid you need to get up earlier in the morning Jacob.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
21 Jul 19

@philokalia said
... Unknown goal is absurd.
I’ve explained on the previous page why you removed the post. Why are you pretending that I haven’t?

S. Korea

Moves
21 Jul 19

@divegeester said
Your blinky-eyed pretence of not understanding how the auto-mod system works is pathetic. If a poster edits their post to include a prohibited word then the post will be automatically removed.

This is what you did to allow yourself the lame retort to FMF when he called you out about you hypocrisy. And without leaving the “removed by poster” imprint.

I’m afraid you need to get up earlier in the morning Jacob.
Haha, bro, I didn't know about that feature. But now I do. Interesting.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
21 Jul 19

@philokalia said
Haha, bro, I didn't know about that feature. But now I do. Interesting.
I’m not your “bro” and I don’t believe you, I think you are lying.

S. Korea

Moves
21 Jul 19

@divegeester said
Philokalia seems to have requested to have his post criticising my use of St Penis of Antioch (which was mocking his flowery use of quoting various supposed saints) removed for some reason.

Possibly because he realised his hypocrisy.
The hypocrisy of criticizing you for saying pen fifteen?

Yeah man, I use some scurrolous language sometimes. But I admit it. And I didn't remove that post.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
21 Jul 19

Moderators do not remove ‘auto-alerted’ posts unless there is a serious reason to do so, and if they do then they remove the original post (mine) which then removes all subsequent in-reply content also.

There is only one way your post could have been removed philokalia and that is by you editing it and removing it yourself.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
21 Jul 19

@philokalia said
The hypocrisy of criticizing you for saying pen fifteen?

Yeah man, I use some scurrolous language sometimes. But I admit it. And I didn't remove that post.
I’ll throw you a ladder down once you’ve finished digging yourself that hole...