1. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Jan '21 23:121 edit
    @indonesia-phil said
    Are you smoking something?

What are you 'guessing' was not a big deal? Killing all the creeping things and the fowls? It may have been quite a big deal for the creeping things and the fowls, or are you saying that he/she/it didn't really kill them, but merely moved them to the planet Zog?
    Study some of the Eastern religions, Hinduism and Buddhism. It actually helps a lot with understanding Christianity. All these religions have small pieces of the puzzle and when you put all together it appears to be make a lot of sense.. Admittedly Christianity does have the biggest piece of this puzzle.

Im not smoking anything. Its just that I have been through the age of wondering what the hell is going on with God, and questioning life and death When you get out that stage your perception of these things will change. Life and death is nothing.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Jan '21 00:26
    @sonship said
    @FMF

Maybe if you weren't such a chronic liar you wouldn't have to label all other behavior as "sanctimonious".
    I am not a "chronic liar".

And I haven't labelled "all other behaviour" as "sanctimonious".
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Jan '21 00:32
    @sonship said
    Go back over my posts for as many years as you need and find one in which I argued about some number count of angels.
    It's a figure of speech. But, of course, you knew that already. And, of course, you know ~ already ~ exactly what it alludes to. However, of course, you have answered in this disingenuous, sanctimonious way anyway.
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    24 Jan '21 00:362 edits
    @fmf said
    @lemondrop
    what do angels do for fun?

Crowd onto the head of a pin and then wait for "theologians" like sonship to count them.
    Angels on a 'needle's point' = 'needless point'

A neat little play on words

Ironically
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Jan '21 01:29
    @indonesia-phil said
    And what do angels do for fun? They visit supermarkets, although only the few here will know what I'm talking about.
    https://tinyurl.com/y5m2vnkt

Ha ha!
  6. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    24 Jan '21 06:46
    @rajk999 said
    Study some of the Eastern religions, Hinduism and Buddhism. It actually helps a lot with understanding Christianity. All these religions have small pieces of the puzzle and when you put all together it appears to be make a lot of sense.. Admittedly Christianity does have the biggest piece of this puzzle.

Im not smoking anything. Its just that I have been through the age of ...[text shortened]... When you get out that stage your perception of these things will change. Life and death is nothing.
    So you're wondering about god and questioning life and death; well done, I think most people do that during their adolescence. As to life and death being 'nothing', I bet you'd be hacked off if someone killed your rabbit and ate it for Sunday lunch. If you don't have a rabbit treat it as a metaphor, it's a metaphorical rabbit.
  7. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    24 Jan '21 06:48
    @fmf said
    https://tinyurl.com/y5m2vnkt

Ha ha!
    I couldn't resist it.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Jan '21 10:37
    🍿
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Jan '21 10:39

Removed by poster

10. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    26 Jan '21 18:33
    the day you enter heaven
    is it celebrated like a birthday?
  11. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    26 Jan '21 18:39
    what kind of greeting do you get?
    are there high fives?
  12. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    26 Jan '21 18:48
    your chair number is 634,000,000,453
    there you will sit and pray for eternity
    enjoy
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Jan '21 13:55
    @sonship said
    Maybe if you weren't such a chronic liar you wouldn't have to label all other behavior as "sanctimonious".
    What on Earth are you on about? Why do you so often end up just making stuff up about the person you are talking to in order to engage in what you claim is "discussion"?
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 Jan '21 13:072 edits
    @lemondrop said
    anything?
    is it an eternity of blah?
    The angels of God (the good ones who did not follow Lucifer) are "ministering spirits sent forth to serve". The proper angels serve those who are to be co-heirs with Christ in God's great salvation.

"Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth for service for the sake of those who are to inherit salvation? " (Hebrews 1:14)
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    29 Jan '21 13:24
    @sonship said
    The angels of God (the good ones who did not follow Lucifer) are "ministering spirits sent forth to serve". The proper angels serve those who are to be co-heirs with Christ of God's great salvation.

"Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth for service for the sake of those who are to inherit salvation? " (Hebrews 1:14)
    Not all. If you get that from Paul then Paul is either wrong or you misinterpret Paul. More likely the latter. Most of the angels are there to serve GOD and to do the will of GOD. Just a very tiny part of the angels serve the needs of man. There are angels fighting Satan and other evil beings. There are angels involved in the creation of new worlds all over the universe. Looking after the needs of men must be one of the most insignificant part of the activities of God and the billions of heavenly host.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree