Were there dinosaurs on Noah’s ark?

Were there dinosaurs on Noah’s ark?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Über-Nerd

Moves
164d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Not a moment too soon.
You had your chance.

Moves
164d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Not a moment too soon.
Be careful, because on another thread that could be questioned, not a moment too soon. That's a title of a song, and of the album containing the song. And also the title of at least two books. I'm just cross-threading with a different stitching pattern, to walk with the dinosaurs, and infringement rights violation. Mean old evolution did away with them by not reintroducing the dinosaurs with the new spark of life, after the earth-shaking and face-changing cataclysm, which was caused to the earth by alien rocks coming from heaven, outer space, and causing a big splash which turned out to be God's universal flood. If there was space for dinosaurs on Noah's ark, I wonder which of the dinosaurs he would have selected the pair?

Technically, if it was an issue of enough space, he could have just brought onboard a male and female egg, and the same for any of the smaller lizards. Actually, he could have for all those animals which lay eggs. Then we could now say, that's an egg of a story, not a moment too soon. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

I'm just trying to bump it, to get attention and be diagnosed as being delusional by our pair of medical, everyday experts.

Not a moment too soon was not soon enough for Dino and friends to get onboard.

With the use of water, the universal flood, God was showing his preference for fish. No wonder why so many of Jesus's disciples were fishermen.

Perhaps God did preach science, the science of the future. Another scientific take on the Noah flood story. Biblical science fiction?

Asking a panel of experts, this is what the past looks like, using our future look.

A scientific consensus confirms that it is indeed possible that the asteroid which caused the extinction of the dinosaurs landed in the ocean and caused a massive tsunami that resulted in a global flood. According to recent research, this asteroid, which hit Earth approximately 66 million years ago, triggered a series of catastrophic events, including a global tsunami that was thousands of times more energetic than modern tsunamis caused by earthquakes.

The tsunami was powerful enough to create towering waves more than a mile high and scour the ocean floor thousands of miles away from where the asteroid hit. It effectively wiped away the sediment record of what happened before the event, as well as during it.

The asteroid's impact triggered a series of events, including the creation of a dense cloud of dust and soot into the atmosphere. Just 2.5 minutes after the strike, a curtain of ejected material pushed a wall of water outward, briefly making a 2.8-mile-tall (4.5 km) wave that crashed down as the ejecta plummeted back to Earth. At the 10-minute mark, a 0.93-mile-high (1.5 km) tsunami wave about 137 miles (220 km) away from the impact site swept through the gulf in all directions.

A full day after the asteroid's collision, the waves had traveled through most of the Pacific and the Atlantic, entering the Indian Ocean from both sides, and touching most of the globe's coastlines 48 hours after the strike.

Just saying. In conclusion, the asteroid's impact and subsequent tsunami could indeed have caused a global flood, leading to the mass extinction of the dinosaurs and 75% of all species on Earth.

ENGLAND

Moves
164d

@suzianne said
So your answer is yes, you are?
I reject your silly “have you stopped beating your wife” style of premise.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
164d

@divegeester said
I reject your silly “have you stopped beating your wife” style of premise.
So tell us, what is the point of this thread?

Care to come clean?

Grandpatzer

Earth

Moves
145d

@moonbus said
We know very well what happened to dinosaurs: they died out after a rogue asteroid struck the Earth, which sent up a plume of dust and ash which darkened the planet for several years and interrupted photosynthesis, about 66 million years ago.

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/10/30/americas/asteroid-dust-dinosaur-extinction-photosynthesis-scn/index.html

Humans were not aro ...[text shortened]... , there were no dinosaurs on Noah's Ark.

PS there was no Noah's Ark either. It's a fairy story.
I think that the story about the frog which turned into a prince, that that is the fairy tale. Not the creation story.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
145d

@carnivorum said
I think that the story about the frog which turned into a prince, that that is the fairy tale. Not the creation story.
Back again?

ENGLAND

Moves
145d
1 edit

@suzianne said
So tell us, what is the point of this thread?

Care to come clean?
The point of the thread is for those who believe in a literal Noah’s ark to discuss wether or not they think dinosaurs were on it and why, or why not.

Grandpatzer

Earth

Moves
145d

@divegeester said
The point of the thread is for those who believe in a literal Noah’s ark to discuss where or not they think dinosaurs were on it and why, or why not.
Yes there were dino's on the ark, but no, they didn't take dino's of 30 meters long, but just young ones right out of the egg. Why? Because they could, and they take up much less space, and eat a lot less.

ENGLAND

Moves
145d

@carnivorum said
Yes there were dino's on the ark, but no, they didn't take dino's of 30 meters long, but just young ones right out of the egg. Why? Because they could, and they take up much less space, and eat a lot less.
Therefore you think it follows that dinosaurs walked the earth after Noah’s flood about 6,000 years ago?

Grandpatzer

Earth

Moves
145d

@divegeester said
Therefore you think it follows that dinosaurs walked the earth after Noah’s flood about 6,000 years ago?
Yes.

ENGLAND

Moves
145d

@carnivorum said
Yes.
… and that they (the dinosaurs) became extinct sometime between them inhabiting the Mt. Ararat region and about 500 years ago?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
145d

@caissad4 said
Since genetics disproves Noah and a flood story the answer is a scientific no .
Since the last dinosaur lived 65 million years ago, the answer is a scientific no.

Grandpatzer

Earth

Moves
145d

@divegeester said
… and that they (the dinosaurs) became extinct sometime between them inhabiting the Mt. Ararat region and about 500 years ago?
Well, I don't know the exact time of them going extinct, I wasn't around then, but I would say about a 1000 to 2000 years ago.

And they inhabited about the whole world.

Grandpatzer

Earth

Moves
145d
1 edit

@suzianne said
Since the last dinosaur lived 65 million years ago, the answer is a scientific no.
Well, we shouldn't take the so called "science" too seriously.

After all, it wasn't that long ago that all the scientist said that the earth was flat.

I think not alot

On my arse

Moves
145d

This thread is misleading.
The flood didn't wipe out all mankind except the 8 on the ark.