Were there dinosaurs on Noah’s ark?

Were there dinosaurs on Noah’s ark?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
166d

@moonbus said
Embarrassing facts such as where Neandertals and Denisovans came from. We find their fossil remains and their tools and cave paintings; we must assume that they really lived--they were not created fossils.
Another embarrassing fact is that the earth is billions of years old. God had lots of time to put different creations that lasted a few hundred thousand years, then kill them off with a meteor or two, or a flood, and start over.

The most interesting fact [for me] is that there there is life, created by God, in every single galaxy, and there are billions of them. Each galaxy has billions of stars and planets. There is no point in creating a galaxy without life.

Über-Nerd

Moves
166d
1 edit

@divegeester said
It’s not a “fairy story”, their are no fairies, pixies, elves in it.
There [so spelled] are no fairies in the fairy story of Hänsel und Gretl either. 😛

Über-Nerd

Moves
166d

@vivify said
Or maybe she was but descended from Lilith?
Clearly, hers were not God’s chosen people. 😆

Moves
166d

@moonbus said
We know very well what happened to dinosaurs: they died out after a rogue asteroid struck the Earth, which sent up a plume of dust and ash which darkened the planet for several years and interrupted photosynthesis, about 66 million years ago.

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/10/30/americas/asteroid-dust-dinosaur-extinction-photosynthesis-scn/index.html

Humans were not aro ...[text shortened]... , there were no dinosaurs on Noah's Ark.

PS there was no Noah's Ark either. It's a fairy story.
This one is an old one. They missed the boat?

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/482870391277343982/

ENGLAND

Moves
166d

The only theist (so far) to offer an explanation is rajk999. Quite an interesting one too.

Über-Nerd

Moves
166d

@pettytalk said
This one is an old one. They missed the boat?

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/482870391277343982/
Speaking of missing the boat, we do know why these particular animals did not make it:

Moves
166d

@moonbus said
Speaking of missing the boat, we do know why these particular animals did not make it:

[youtube]mN-uA9CiV_w[/youtube]
That's one of my make-me-feel-good songs. I haven't listened to it for a while. Thanks.

However, my sources tell me that the unicorns were actually on the boat, but because of the close quarters and not much room to move around, they kept poking the other animals in the rear with their long horn. The ones that were being poked consistently, reported it to Noah. Since the poking did not stop, Noah finally got fed up with the complaints, and threw the 2 unicorns overboard. Evolution took pity on the poor creatures and tuned them into whales, to assure their survival.

http://www.unicornsrule.com/unicorn-whale/

Über-Nerd

Moves
166d

@PettyTalk

Well, that's an interesting take on it.

🙂

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
166d

@divegeester said
The only theist (so far) to offer an explanation is rajk999. Quite an interesting one too.
So now you're gonna rag on people for not answering your stupid question? This is what people in the Debates Forum do.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
166d

@moonbus said
There [so spelled] are no fairies in the fairy story of Hänsel und Gretl either. 😛
Ahem...

Fairy tale.

Moves
165d

@suzianne said
Ahem...

Fairy tale.
Perhaps divegeester is only trying to divert attention so as to not letting us see his furry tail?....too late, he missed the boat. He was left stranded, butt naked.

Über-Nerd

Moves
165d

@suzianne said
Ahem...

Fairy tale.
Ha! Just got my tail burnished by Suzi!

😆

ENGLAND

Moves
165d

@suzianne said
So now you're gonna rag on people for not answering your stupid question? This is what people in the Debates Forum do.
Shut up.

Silly person.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
164d

@divegeester said
Shut up.

Silly person.
So your answer is yes, you are?

Moves
164d