Were there dinosaurs on Noah’s ark?

Were there dinosaurs on Noah’s ark?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grandpatzer

Earth

Moves
145d

@happy-chappy said
This thread is misleading.
The flood didn't wipe out all mankind except the 8 on the ark.
And what proof can you bring for that assumption?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
145d

@carnivorum said
Well, we shouldn't take the so called "science" too seriously.

After all, it wasn't that long ago that all the scientist said that the earth was flat.
Wrong. Very few "scientists" thought that the earth was flat. It is easily proven not flat by scientific observation that even ancient man had access to. And since science is the only discipline that requires evidence, I'd say, yes, we should take it seriously.

Why do you keep coming back?

I think not alot

On my arse

Moves
145d

@carnivorum said
And what proof can you bring for that assumption?
Great flood ,6000 years. Aboriginal culture,60.000 years+.
Please explain.

Grandpatzer

Earth

Moves
144d

@happy-chappy said
Great flood ,6000 years. Aboriginal culture,60.000 years+.
Please explain.
It's simple: The Aboriginal culture is not 60,000+ years.

Just like the dino's are not laying underground for 200 million years.

That is already disproved by the fact that in half of all the dino carcasses original soft tissue is found.
In the first one they found soft tissue, a T-rex in 2005, they found pieces of elastic tendon, and supple bloodvessels, with in them hemoglobin.

Believing that that was laying undergrond for 200 million years is absurd.

And there is of course also the fact that every dino bone tests positive for C14, which is impossible when they are older than 100.000 years.

They all test within 20,000 and 40,000 years, which is a totally normal range for C14 testing.

So all these absurdly long time lines are out the window.

ENGLAND

Moves
144d

@carnivorum said
Well, I don't know the exact time of them going extinct, I wasn't around then, but I would say about a 1000 to 2000 years ago.
So how do you know about Dino eggs on the ark then?

Grandpatzer

Earth

Moves
144d

@divegeester said
So how do you know about Dino eggs on the ark then?
Well, that is not really knowing, it's a combination of speculation and common sense.

ENGLAND

Moves
143d
1 edit

@carnivorum said
Well, that is not really knowing, it's a combination of speculation and common sense.
It’s “common sense” that there were dinosaur eggs on Noah’s ark and that they because extinct (as you said) in the last 1,000 to 2,000 years?

Grandpatzer

Earth

Moves
143d

@divegeester said
It’s “common sense” that there were dinosaur eggs on Noah’s ark and that they because extinct (as you said) in the last 1,000 to 2,000 years?
I didn't say there were dino eggs on the ark, I said there were small dinos fresh out of the eggs on the ark.

And there are a lot of indications that man and dinos have been living together.

Moves
143d
1 edit

@carnivorum said
I didn't say there were dino eggs on the ark, I said there were small dinos fresh out of the eggs on the ark.

And there are a lot of indications that man and dinos have been living together.
Crikey.

Can I sell you a bridge?

Edit: Humans were certainly around when creatures like the woolly mammoth walked the earth (made tools out of their bones etc) but there is ZERO indications that man coexisted with Tyrannosaurus rex or Stegosaurus. Indeed, non-avian dinosaurs have NEVER coexisted with humans. (Obviously). - The idea that baby dinosaurs were running around the ark is seriously laughable.

Moves
143d

That is 3 minutes of my life I will never get back.

Moves
143d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Crikey.

Can I sell you a bridge?

Edit: Humans were certainly around when creatures like the woolly mammoth walked the earth (made tools out of their bones etc) but there is ZERO indications that man coexisted with Tyrannosaurus rex or Stegosaurus. Indeed, non-avian dinosaurs have NEVER coexisted with humans. (Obviously). - The idea that baby dinosaurs were running around the ark is seriously laughable.
The idea that there really was an actual ark is more seriously laughable.

But I am shopping around for a bridge. Details please? A bridge over troubled water?

Grandpatzer

Earth

Moves
143d

@pettytalk said
More laughable then believing that a frog turned into a prince?

More laughable than believing that a dino which still contains original soft tissue and which tests positive for C14 that that has been laying underground for 200 million years?

https://tinyurl.com/ath-nonsens

Moves
143d

@pettytalk said
Agreed.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
143d
1 edit

@carnivorum said

Flintstones is just a tv show / movie ... dont forget that.

Moves
143d

@rajk999 said
Flintstones is just a tv show / movie ... dont forget that.
Ha!