The Thread Killer

The Thread Killer

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 May 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Do you consider Romans1009 to be a “brother”?
As I don’t despise President Donald J. Trump and politics seem to mean everything to Trump haters and those suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome, I fully expect suzianne’s answer to be “No.” And it won’t bother me at all.

What does bother me, tiger, is you trying to pit believers against each other - something atheists routinely do - while simultaneously claiming to be a believer.

You’re sowing discord in the body of Christ while claiming to be part of the body of Christ. I think you’re quite conflicted and confused about what you believe as evidenced, among many other things, by your thinking the Creator of the universe, who spoke the world into existence and calmed a storm with his voice, can’t figure out how to keep a fire from going out.

Moves
29 May 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
First, tell me your actual reasons for asking this.
Ok, if I tell you my reasons for asking will you tell the unequivocal truth...or will you like sonship...disappear off, hem and haw and avoid it?

God’s truth....

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 May 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Ok, if I tell you my reasons for asking will you tell the unequivocal truth...or will you like sonship...disappear off, hem and haw and avoid it?

God’s truth....
Why don’t you pass her a note in gym, tiger? Or maybe put a note in her book bag when she isn’t looking?

Remember to ask her to pinky swear it.

Moves
29 May 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
Tell us more.
I'm compiling a cookbook of traditional English recipes.

Will send you a copy.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
29 May 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
...trying to pit believers against each other - something atheists routinely do - ...
Hardly any help was needed for that.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 May 18

Originally posted by @apathist
Hardly any help was needed for that.
I disagree. All the believers in here, and by “believers,” I mean those who believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, seem to get along fine with each other.

That some believers don’t get along with atheists and Christ deniers is hardly front-page news.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
30 May 18

I disagree. All the believers in here, and by “believers,” I mean those who believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, seem to get along fine with each other.

That some believers don’t get along with atheists and Christ deniers is hardly front-page news.
I've heard that christians hate other denominations far more than they hate atheists, or even other religions.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 May 18

I've heard that christians hate other denominations far more than they hate atheists, or even other religions.
Who’d you hear that from, an atheist?

F

Moves
30 May 18

There are a fair few Christians who exhibit a particularly intense scorn for former Christians.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
30 May 18

.... Or maybe put a note in her book bag when she isn’t looking?
I did that once. Didn't work. Still miss her. It does suck being shy.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 May 18

Originally posted by @fmf
There are a fair few Christians who exhibit a particularly intense scorn for former Christians.
Especially when the “former Christians” were never Christians at all.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
30 May 18

Who’d you hear that from, an atheist?
You are not big on research. Everyone already knows that.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 May 18

I did that once. Didn't work. Still miss her. It does suck being shy.
Yeah, it sure does. Same story with me only it was a cubbyhole in a choir practice room when I was a kid.

The girl, who I later heard was being sexually abused by her brother, killed herself my senior year of high school. We dedicated the yearbook to her. Can’t imagine what she was going through.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 May 18

You are not big on research. Everyone already knows that.
Conventional wisdom? Yeah, that’s never wrong.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
30 May 18

Especially when the “former Christians” were never Christians at all.
Would you please go explore logical fallacies, so maybe you could stop sounding so stupid.