The Thread Killer

The Thread Killer

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 May 18

9 out of 10!

Moves
31 May 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap ...[text shortened]... yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap
Have you swallowed a puppy?

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
31 May 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Very true. Attention seekers in particular care very much what others think about them.
Great point. And they usually go on to create really melodramatic threads concerning what others think about them. 😞

Moves
31 May 18

Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
Great point. And they usually go on to create really melodramatic threads concerning what others think about them. 😞
Yes sir, Romans has done that.

🙂

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
31 May 18

🙂
Perhaps I shall start a thread, asking who will join me in a group assault on your character. Based solely upon my projections and accusations of course. THEN... maybe you'll lighten up and resign our game in an effort to put yourself back in my good graces. 😠

Moves
31 May 18

Perhaps I shall start a thread, asking who will join me in a group assault on your character. Based solely upon my projections and accusations of course. THEN... maybe you'll lighten up and resign our game in an effort to put yourself back in my good graces. 😠
Ghosts never resign sir. (Though we do sometimes retreat).

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
31 May 18
1 edit

Do you know of General Duke of whom I mentioned in some other thread? I just realized another similarity. "Ghosts" were part of his army (snipers with cloaking devices and laser pointers for calling down nuclear strikes)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 May 18

🙂
You’re lying - again.

I’ve never done that.

Show the thread where I did that and I’ll immediately leave the SF and never return.

And my previous offer still stands: Show the thread where I trolled divegeester over the suicide of his birth mother and I’ll immediately leave the SF and never return.

You can’t do either because you’re a trolling liar. That’s one reason (of many) I know you’re lying through your teeth about having a theology degree and being a “mental health professional who supervises other mental health professionals.”

I wouldn’t be surprised at all if you’re the one who is supervised by mental health professionals.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Jun 18

But more often, you slip on banana peels.

Moves
01 Jun 18

Do you know of General Duke of whom I mentioned in some other thread? I just realized another similarity. "Ghosts" were part of his army (snipers with cloaking devices and laser pointers for calling down nuclear strikes)
I had to google him last time you mentioned him. (That's how I came across the racehorse General Duke).

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Jun 18

11 out of 12!

Thread Killer’s back in business, baby!

Moves
01 Jun 18

Apparently, General Duke was a 'methodical and experienced tactician' (which I rather like) but also as an 'egotistical and xenophobic man' which is not quite my cup of tea.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
03 Jun 18
1 edit

9 for 10!

90 percent. A solid A.

Thread update:

10 of 11!

Moves
03 Jun 18

23,8,1,20, 1 23,1,14,11,5,18