The Jesus Question

The Jesus Question

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Jun 18
3 edits

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Jun 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
Again, what you are disbelieving (if your post can be believed) is your misrepresentation of what I actually said.

That's okay, I don't believe the lying parts, either.
I don’t think I’ve misrepresented anything Suzianne; I read your posts very carefully at the time.

I may of course be entirely wrong and these claims you say about yourself are completely true. In fact most of what you post I do believe.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 Jun 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
What are the odds that people in her hometown falling down all over the place needing CPR and she just happens to pass by at the same time. What kind of town is that ??
I'm part of a volunteer organization that has sectored off a significant portion of downtown Phoenix and we each have a sector that we patrol as we can (sometimes taking other sectors as well when people become incapacitated) in order to look after and minister to, as needed, the homeless community. We take our charges seriously and I am convinced that we make a difference in these people's lives. This is my testimony of my "works", as you call them, and yet all I get is stick from this forum when I do talk about it. Especially from you, someone so puffed up with his own supposed "works" that he never talks about them. Because of the hours of my job, most of my helping of these people occurs in the middle of the night. (And no, I don't really care if you can comprehend how dangerous that is.)

c

Moves
08 Jun 18

I'm part of a volunteer organization that has sectored off a significant portion of downtown Phoenix and we each have a sector that we patrol as we can (sometimes taking other sectors as well when people become incapacitated) in order to look after and minister to, as needed, the homeless community. We take our charges seriously and I am convinced that we ...[text shortened]... middle of the night. (And no, I don't really care if you can comprehend how dangerous that is.)
Excellent post.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Jun 18

I'm part of a volunteer organization that has sectored off a significant portion of downtown Phoenix and we each have a sector that we patrol as we can (sometimes taking other sectors as well when people become incapacitated) in order to look after and minister to, as needed, the homeless community.
That sounds like an excellent spend of time. I don’t do any charity work, or very little. Recently I’ve been considering what I could do.

Incidentally I was in Phoenix three years ago, we could have met up.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Jun 18

I'm part of a volunteer organization that has sectored off a significant portion of downtown Phoenix and we each have a sector that we patrol as we can (sometimes taking other sectors as well when people become incapacitated) in order to look after and minister to, as needed, the homeless community. We take our charges seriously and I am convinced that we ...[text shortened]... middle of the night. (And no, I don't really care if you can comprehend how dangerous that is.)
Are you right in your head woman? I have never asked anyone, least of all you, about their works. Never, and I never will. I have no interest in that. So for you to say that you get 'stick' from me means that you are a disgusting liar. Neither will you find anywhere in the Bible that says Christians need to give testimonies about works. You only continue to do it because you love talking about yourself. You are a narcissist. And again, Paul said to shut up when a bible discussion is going on .. try to obey.. Hey and you will be saved in childbearing if you continue with good works etc..

c

Moves
08 Jun 18

Are you right in your head woman? I have never asked anyone, least of all you, about their works. Never, and I never will. I have no interest in that. So for you to say that you get 'stick' from me means that you are a disgusting liar. Neither will you find anywhere in the Bible that says Christians need to give testimonies about works. You only continue t ...[text shortened]... .. try to obey.. Hey and you will be saved in childbearing if you continue with good works etc..
Ummmmm, you were the one who made a joke about what sort of town she lives in, that people need so much help.

And you were mocking her at the same time.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
08 Jun 18

Originally posted by @chaney3
Ummmmm, you were the one who made a joke about what sort of town she lives in, that people need so much help.

And you were mocking her at the same time.
She has been talking about herself for years. I never pay personal information any mind .. I always ignore it. Ask anyone on these forums how often I have discussed peoples personal lives here. I shy away from that. I have good reason for being like that. I have a specific aim here and speaking of personalities and personal events will dilute what I am here to do. That comment I made today is the first time I have commented about something she said about herself. And I agree with Dive .. it does sound weird.

T

Moves
08 Jun 18
2 edits

Homelessness is a real issue in the US. And people living in poverty for that matter. If Trump really wanted to "make America great", he would see to it that no one need do without adequate food, shelter, clothing, medical care, etc.

That so many Christians advocate against this speaks volumes about the state of Christianity and about how far Christianity has drifted from the gospel preached by Jesus during His ministry.

There's absolutely nothing "great" about a country that has the wealth and resources that the US has and yet allows so many to live in poverty. In fact, it's despicable.

c

Moves
08 Jun 18

I think it's very healthy for you to share with us the things you're doing in your community. It's a much needed reminder for me what I am NOT doing, thus may help me to contribute, as Dive has said earlier.

Rajk999 is likely doing nothing in terms of volunteering (works), or he is misguided in thinking it's to be kept a big secret.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Jun 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
That sounds like an excellent spend of time. I don’t do any charity work, or very little. Recently I’ve been considering what I could do.

<<I don’t do any charity work, or very little. Recently I’ve been considering what I could do.>>

tiger, remember Miss Alawat was organizing that overnight missions trip and was looking for volunteers? You could certainly do that. A night away from the pub would do you good.

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
08 Jun 18
1 edit

I never pay personal information any mind ..
Unless of course, someone discloses their personal faith. Then you reply with harsh rebuke, proudly condemning them to an afterlife, roasting in hellfire.

And I agree with Dive...
Of course you do.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Jun 18

Originally posted by @divegeester

<<Incidentally I was in Phoenix three years ago, we could have met up.>>

Oh, tiger, stop fibbing. You weren’t in Phoenix three years ago at all. You were barely 5 years old and hadn’t even started drinking ale yet.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Jun 18

Are you right in your head woman? I have never asked anyone, least of all you, about their works. Never, and I never will. I have no interest in that. So for you to say that you get 'stick' from me means that you are a disgusting liar. Neither will you find anywhere in the Bible that says Christians need to give testimonies about works. You only continue t ...[text shortened]... .. try to obey.. Hey and you will be saved in childbearing if you continue with good works etc..
Is this how you follow the commandments of Christ, amigo? What would Jesus think of this post?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Jun 18

She has been talking about herself for years. I never pay personal information any mind .. I always ignore it. Ask anyone on these forums how often I have discussed peoples personal lives here. I shy away from that. I have good reason for being like that. I have a specific aim here and speaking of personalities and personal events will dilute what I am here ...[text shortened]... commented about something she said about herself. And I agree with Dive .. it does sound weird.
<<I have a specific aim here and speaking of personalities and personal events will dilute what I am here to do.>>

And what are you here to do? I mean besides misrepresent the Gospel and spread false doctrines.