The Jesus Question

The Jesus Question

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
10 Jun 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
It’s hilarious how you can’t ignore me. You’re genuinely obsessed with me.

I’d be flattered if you weren’t a creepy nut job.
Said the fake and hollow Christian with nothing in his heart but spite and vitriol.

Pitiful.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Jun 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Said the fake and hollow Christian with nothing in his heart but spite and vitriol.

Pitiful.
When do you plan to start ignoring me? You couldn’t do that if you tried.

When you’re not posting to me, you’re posting about me to other trolls. And all because I see through your lies - just like I saw through divegeester’s lies.

But when you finally crack the way he did, it’ll be much messier because your entire ego is wrapped up in your fake persona. Your self delusion is so strong and longstanding that you can no longer differentiate between fantasy and reality.

But don’t worry, tiger. After you break and we put you in a comfy straight jacket, I’ll help put the pieces of your mind back together again.

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
10 Jun 18

When do you plan to start ignoring me? You couldn’t do that if you tried.

When you’re not posting to me, you’re posting about me to other trolls. And all because I see through your lies - just like I saw through divegeester’s lies.

But when you finally crack the way he did, it’ll be much messier because your entire ego is wrapped up in your fake pe ...[text shortened]... e put you in a comfy straight jacket, I’ll help put the pieces of your mind back together again.
There's more God in my hamster than there is in you, and going by the evidence in his cage, I'm pretty sure he worships the devil.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Jun 18
1 edit

There's more God in my hamster than there is in you, and going by the evidence in his cage, I'm pretty sure he worships the devil.
You couldn’t ignore me for even six hours. I’m beginning to think Becker is right about you being an obsessive stalker. You’re definitely not mentally stable.

Is your inability to ignore me and your threats against Becker indicative of a mental health professional or someone who needs a mental health professional?

Is your constant trolling in here and obsession over the thumbs up/thumbs down indicative of a mental health professional or someone in need of a mental health professional?

Edit: If you can’t take it, tiger, don’t dish it out.

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
10 Jun 18

You couldn’t ignore me for even six hours. I’m beginning to think Becker is right about you being an obsessive stalker. You’re definitely not mentally stable.

Is your inability to ignore me and your threats against Becker indicative of a mental health professional or someone who needs a mental health professional?

Is your constant trolling in here ...[text shortened]... n need of a mental health professional?

Edit: If you can’t take it, tiger, don’t dish it out.
I'm not ignoring you sir. That only resulted in your trolling going off the chart. (You know, where you responded to pretty much all my posts for the last month like a real saddo).

I'm now in a new phase of reminding you of how thoroughly bereft you are of Christian spirit.

And I have not threatened Becker. I have made him aware that there will be consequences if he continues to abuse the personal information shared by others, myself included.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Jun 18

I'm not ignoring you sir. That only resulted in your trolling going off the chart. (You know, where you responded to pretty much all my posts for the last month like a real saddo).

I'm now in a new phase of reminding you of how thoroughly bereft you are of Christian spirit.

And I have not threatened Becker. I have made him aware that there wi ...[text shortened]... onsequences if he continues to abuse the personal information shared by others, myself included.
You’re a sick guy, Ghost. I hope you get the help you so clearly need. If you already are getting help, I hope your psychiatrists up your meds.

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
11 Jun 18

You’re a sick guy, Ghost. I hope you get the help you so clearly need. If you already are getting help, I hope your psychiatrists up your meds.
You think Becker and yourself should be free to abuse the personal information of others, without consequence?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Jun 18

You think Becker and yourself should be free to abuse the personal information of others, without consequence?
When the “personal information” is fraudulent, what difference does it make?

And you must have an odd definition of “abuse.” I simply said I don’t believe for a second the “personal information” you shared on here - and I stated why.

As I said in another thread, be happy you conned nearly everyone in here with your autobiographical lies. Don’t let the perfect be the enemy of the good!

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
11 Jun 18

When the “personal information” is fraudulent, what difference does it make?

And you must have an odd definition of “abuse.” I simply said I don’t believe for a second the “personal information” you shared on here - and I stated why.

As I said in another thread, be happy you conned nearly everyone in here with your autobiographical lies. Don’t let the perfect be the enemy of the good!
It becomes abuse when you say it ten times a day every day. But hey, that's what you're going for.

One sick puppy.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Jun 18

It becomes abuse when you say it ten times a day every day. But hey, that's what you're going for.

One sick puppy.
The only time I mention your autobiographical lies is in response to either you or one of your fellow atheist trolls trying to sell the lies. If you let sleeping dogs lie, so would I.

F

Moves
12 Jun 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke to Romans1009
If we say he mentions your theology degree 4 times a day (which is a conservative estimate - because I think he does, indeed, mention it 10 times or more in a single day sometimes, and even 10 posts in a row on occasion), and remember that he has been doing it for four months, then he has probably accused you of lying about your undergraduate education 450 or more times.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Jun 18

Originally posted by @fmf
If we say he mentions your theology degree 4 times a day (which is a conservative estimate - because I think he does, indeed, mention it 10 times or more in a single day sometimes, and even 10 posts in a row on occasion), and remember that he has been doing it for four months, then he has probably accused you of lying about your undergraduate education 450 or more times.
You’re lying, Kiddo, but that’s hardly a surprise or something new.

Apparently you and Ghost keep bringing up the products of his active imagination because you want me to keep mentioning them so you can run to the mods like the devious little trolls you are and say, “Romans posted about this 10 times a day!” not mentioning, of course, that my posts were in response to his autobiographical lies being publicized by atheist trolls 10 to 20 times a day.

Sick!

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
12 Jun 18
1 edit

You’re lying, Kiddo, but that’s hardly a surprise or something new.

Apparently you and Ghost keep bringing up the products of his active imagination because you want me to keep mentioning them so you can run to the mods like the devious little trolls you are and say, “Romans posted about this 10 times a day!” not mentioning, of course, that my posts w ...[text shortened]... e to his autobiographical lies being publicized by atheist trolls 10 to 20 times a day.

Sick!
Even here you are lying.

Frequently you butt into conversations I'm having with others that having nothing to do with my work or education and yet still make slurs about one or the other. Like I said, you have become a limp parody of yourself, like a cartoon puppet who pops up with a silly catchphrase that even the 5-year-old's have grown tired of.

Edit - And please note, I deleted your PM without reading it. (Like I did the last time).

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Jun 18

Even here you are lying.

Frequently you butt into conversations I'm having with others that having nothing to do with my work or education and yet still make slurs about one or the other. Like I said, you have become a limp parody of yourself, like a cartoon puppet who pops up with a silly catchphrase that even the 5-year-old's have grown tired of.

Edit - And please note, I deleted your PM without reading it. (Like I did the last time).
When you say things that are patently false - like books of the Bible were written decades apart, a “talking snake” appears in Genesis, God is an “outside agent” in a Christian’s life, and on and on - darn right I’m going to “butt in” to correct you, especially since you usually make these bone-headed mistakes 10 minutes after boasting about your phony degree.

The rest of your post is your usual trolling and unworthy of response.

But I will say, I’ve told you 100 times - stay away from substance and all those banana peels. Your feet seem magnetized to them whenever you venture out of trolling and into substance.

If you get tired of trolling, just post Einstein quotes or Psychology Today articles you’ve found on Google - and leave out any personal commentary. You’ll be safe that way.

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
12 Jun 18
1 edit

When you say things that are patently false - like books of the Bible were written decades apart, a “talking snake” appears in Genesis, God is an “outside agent” in a Christian’s life, and on and on - darn right I’m going to “butt in” to correct you, especially since you usually make these bone-headed mistakes 10 minutes after boasting about your phony d ...[text shortened]... rticles you’ve found on Google - and leave out any personal commentary. You’ll be safe that way.
1. Books of the Bible 'are' written decades apart (and some of course centuries apart). I'm surprised you didn't realize this. - Had I written 'centuries' you would have come back with something lame like 'the books of Micah and Isaiah were only written decades apart' and likewise challenged the existence of my degree.
2. 'Talking snake' is not only used by atheists in a disparaging way about Genesis, but religious iconography for centries has depicted the biblical serpent as a snake. (Other biblical references of 'serpent' doesn't change this).
3. God 'does' originate as an 'external agent' unless of course, you consider yourself to be God? (Or perhaps a Buddhist? ) You personally show no evidence here that the spirit of God is within you. None whatsoever. - For you, God remains an outside agent.