The Jesus Question

The Jesus Question

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Jun 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
This is nothing short of harassment.
What is nothing short of harassment? Are you saying that me telling you I don't believe your comic-strip accounts is "harassment"? Really?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Jun 18

If you don't like my story, then frankly you can F yourself.
That's pleasant. You feel that this is appropriate language?

If you feel I am "harassing you, then I strongly suggest you alert the posts in question and take your complaint to the site admin.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Jun 18

How about if you stop lying about me and let people decide what they want to believe about me by what *I* say about it, instead of what you say about it, which has heretofore been nothing but mischaracterizations and lies.

Only insecure and infantile minds go to the lengths you have in this thread to convince people that I am "full of it" and that they ...[text shortened]... that I have never told any of this about myself without being asked directly about it by others.
<<You don't have to like me, and I can't be bothered to give a rat's ass whether you do or not. You don't even have to believe me.>>

I like you Suzy Q. And I believe you. That’s all that matters. Don’t be too hard on tiger. He’s been very fussy lately, ever since they raised the price of a pint at the pub and no longer allow him to go snorkeling in the vats of ale.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Jun 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
How have I lied about you?

I don't believe your incredible claims about yourself, that's the truth.
Great news, tiger. I convinced the owner of the pub to go back to the old price for a pint of ale - as long as someone drinks at least 25 pints that evening.

We all know you’ll have no problem meeting that threshold.

Still working on allowing you to snorkel in the vats of ale again.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Jun 18

If you feel I am "harassing you, then I strongly suggest you alert the posts in question and take your complaint to the site admin.
Is that what the atheists and Christ deniers do when someone pushes back against their abuse?

Isn’t that what a little tattletale would do?

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
07 Jun 18

But someone dares to disbelieve your comic-strip super-girl claims about being visited by angels, or using martial art to defend yourself from the "bastards" who sexually abuse you in bars and saving "countless" lives with CPR on the pavements of your home town...and you go into an apoplectic rage.

🙄
What credible reason do you have for not believing suzianne?

Yet you claim certain others made negative remarks concerning your birth mother, but can't or won't produce the posts to support your allegation.

So just who is it we're to believe?

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
07 Jun 18

You're whining.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Jun 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @secondson
What credible reason do you have for not believing suzianne?
Suzianne claims that she has saved "countless" people on the streets of her hometown using CPR as well a driving numerous others to hospital to be saved there; she also claims to have been visited by groups of angels who stopped her committing suicide and now she claims to have "broken more bar tables than she can remember" by using (4th dan) martial arts on the "bastard" man who have been sexually abusing her in these bars which she still goes into by claiming to somehow overcoming her fear of these places.

If you choose to claim to believe all this stuff, then good for you.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Jun 18

Suzianne claims that she has saved "countless" people on the streets of her hometown using CPR as well a driving numerous others to hospital to be saved there; she also claims to have been visited by groups of angels who stopped her committing suicide and now she claims to have "broken more bar tables than she can remember" by using (4th dan) martial ar ...[text shortened]... er fear of these places.

You’re just angry and embarrassed Suzy Q can probably kick your butt.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
07 Jun 18

Suzianne claims that she has saved "countless" people on the streets of her hometown using CPR as well a driving numerous others to hospital to be saved there; she also claims to have been visited by groups of angels who stopped her committing suicide and now she claims to have "broken more bar tables than she can remember" by using (4th dan) martial ar ...[text shortened]... er fear of these places.

What are the odds that people in her hometown falling down all over the place needing CPR and she just happens to pass by at the same time. What kind of town is that ??

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Jun 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
What are the odds that people in her hometown falling down all over the place needing CPR and she just happens to pass by at the same time. What kind of town is that ??
Walk by the pub tiger frequents and you’ll see that on a regular basis.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Jun 18

Originally posted by @secondson
You're whining.
You're pompous.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Jun 18

What is nothing short of harassment? Are you saying that me telling you I don't believe your comic-strip accounts is "harassment"? Really?
FYI - This is the fellow asking in another thread for Christians to identify their most regrettable action and disclose personal information.

See in this thread how he treats a Christian woman who disclosed personal information.

He’s a real sick sickie.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Jun 18

You're pompous.
Why don’t you go to the pub already?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Jun 18

Again, what you are disbelieving (if your post can be believed) is your misrepresentation of what I actually said.

That's okay, I don't believe the lying parts, either.