The City of water

The City of water

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 Apr 19

@sonship said
@divegeester

If they were sonship’s “own” metaphors, there would at least be some minor credit for imagination.

Sonship didn't invent the phrase "City of water."
You say this as though you’re the first to utter it in this thread!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Apr 19
2 edits

@FMF

When you say you "don't know", on reflection, would you concede that saying that was a falsehood?

Take that issue to "Thou Shalt Not Repeat Others ??".

Man up to the questions asked you about your belief in where the world and humanity is headed.

I know its much more fun for you to sit back and point out holes in a Christian's consistency.
YOUR OWN expectations and visions for the future of humanity and the world are _____________________?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 Apr 19

@sonship said
Divegeesster, where does you Unitarian theology see as a final conclusion of your God's work ?
Come on in, the water's fine.

You don't need atheist FMF to clue you.
I don’t understand the question, especially in the context of the topic. Secondly I don’t identify as a Unitarian.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Apr 19

@divegeester

I don’t understand the question, especially in the context of the topic. Secondly I don’t identify as a Unitarian.

I think you mean that you do not necessarily subscribe to everything written on a statement by a Unitarian Church.
Funny though, you assume I would subscribe to everything self identifying as Trinitarian.

Anyway, what is your view about the ends of God's operation in the world?
Is it leading to anything particular or just a meandering around in miscellaneous acts of benevolence?

Educate me.

F

Moves
30 Apr 19

@sonship said
@FMF

When you say you "don't know", on reflection, would you concede that saying that was a falsehood?

Take that issue to "Thou Shalt Not Repeat Others ??".

Man up to the questions asked you about your belief in where the world and humanity is headed.

I know its much more fun for you to sit back and point out holes in a Christian's consis ...[text shortened]... OUR OWN expectations and visions for the future of humanity and the world are _____________________?
Were you being dishonest when you said "I don't know" regarding who coined the phrase?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 Apr 19

@sonship said
@divegeester

I think you mean that you do not necessarily subscribe to everything written on a statement by a Unitarian Church.
Funny though, you assume I would subscribe to everything self identifying as Trinitarian.

Anyway, what is yo ...[text shortened]... nything particular or just a meandering around in miscellaneous acts of benevolence?

Educate me.
Start a thread on it.

Here we are discussing your recent plagiarism about a non existent “city of water” ...

F

Moves
30 Apr 19

@sonship said
What is your expected grand finale of the world history ?
"Grand finale"?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Apr 19
2 edits

Notice folks. How many questioning posts will it take to get Divegeester and FMF to "understand" what it is I am asking?

I'll be back in a few hours to see which one of them has the courage to speak their beliefs about where the world is going and what, if any, is a outcome of history or Evolution or what-have-you?

If they take another 30 posts to swear that they don't understand the question, maybe they just have no expectations, hopes, fears, visions of a future world at all.

That's Ok. But why whine that the Bible believer does according to the climax of the Bible ? - a City of the water of eternal life - a City of water - New Jerusalem (Rev. 21,22).

You guys wouldn't be afraid of a little skepticism, would you ??

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 Apr 19
2 edits

@sonship said
I didn't invent the phrase "City of water".

@FMF replied
Who did

@sonship replied
I don't know.

FMF said:

Sonship didn’t answer the question...

Sonship would you like to review and reflect on this exchange between you and FMF?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Apr 19
3 edits

I bet you didn't even send in that complaint of old with the P.O. Box. Remember? Complaining about the pamphlet "The Beliefs and Practices of the Local Churches" All that stuff about the trinity and salvation ?

I thought you graduated from whining to threats of action.
Empty pretentious threats ??

Where do your Unitarian concepts of God's activity reveal to you history is going ?

F

Moves
30 Apr 19

@sonship said
Notice folks. How many questioning posts will it take to get Divegeester and FMF to "understand" what it is I am asking?

I'll be back in a few hours to see which one of them has the courage to speak their beliefs about where the world is going and what, if any, is a outcome of history or Evolution or what-have-you?

If they take another 30 posts to swear that they do ...[text shortened]... ew Jerusalem[/b] (Rev. 21,22).

You guys wouldn't be afraid of a little skepticism, would you ??
You may believe in some "grand finale" or "climax" to human history, sonship, and you may have some "expectations" about such a "climax", but that doesn't mean I do.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Apr 19
1 edit

@FMF

You may believe in some "grand finale" or "climax" to human history, sonship, and you may have some "expectations" about such a "climax", but that doesn't mean I do.

Splendidly vague.

Now, I softened it from grand finale and just said where is your process going - ANYWHERE ?? . TO ANYTHING?

You're not afraid of just a little bit of cross examination and a touch of possible cynicism are you ??
You dish it out nicely.

What do YOU believe about the future as an outcoming development of on going historical processes?

F

Moves
30 Apr 19

@sonship said
maybe they just have no expectations, hopes, fears, visions of a future world at all.
I have spoken in detail countless times about my optimism about the human condition and the state of the world. I have started numerous threads on it. It also comes up frequently when certain Christians bemoan the state of the world and talk about the signs of the imminent end tines are all around us. You've never shown any interest.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Apr 19
1 edit

@FMF

Are you telling us that you have no other expectation then to die and rot into the dust along with everyone else?

Come on FMF. I'm suppose to be the joyless one around here.

F

Moves
30 Apr 19

@sonship said
Splendidly vague.
No. Not vague at all. I specifically and explicitly do not foresee any "grand finale" or "climax" to human history. It's your notion not mine.