The Bible and Plagiarism

The Bible and Plagiarism

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
11 Aug 19
2 edits

@rajk999 said
Your post demonstrates your continuing hypocrisy. Several people here have been commenting on the plagiarism by sonship and others over the years, but you have never voiced your support. Only now you have come forward with a supporting comment and a rather lame one. Your problem is that you find it difficult to disagree with sonship.
My focus here is not plagiarism and my attitude towards it gets expressed when I choose to talk about it! Mouth worship after being accused of it by you for so long now is. The very thing you have been accusing others of is giving mouth worship. According to scripture those that do that go through the motions but their hearts are far from the Lord, He will tell them He never knew them.

It is God’s grace and mercy not our righteous we stand on. God delivers sinners and redeems us so we can walk with Him. The curtain was torn into from top to bottom so the way to God is open we can go to Him for our redemption and walk out our sanctification.

Believing we have to be good enough says that what Jesus did for our salvation wasn’t enough. Those attempting any other way other than faith trusting in Christ, worship with their mouths with hearts far from God.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Aug 19

@kellyjay said
My focus here is not plagiarism and my attitude towards it gets expressed when I choose to talk about it! Mouth worship after being accused of it by you for so long now is. The very thing you have been accusing others of is giving mouth worship. According to scripture those that do that go through the motions but their hearts are far from the Lord, He will tell them He neve ...[text shortened]... y other way other than faith trusting in Christ, worship with their mouths with hearts far from God.
I will have to leave you in your ignorance about the definition of mouth worship / lip service. I think FMF tried as well as the expression is well known both in religious and social circles. You are a qualified dunce that needs a basic education in English Language and usage. Go get it.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
11 Aug 19

@kellyjay said
My focus here is not plagiarism and my attitude towards it gets expressed when I choose to talk about it! Mouth worship after being accused of it by you for so long now is. The very thing you have been accusing others of is giving mouth worship. According to scripture those that do that go through the motions but their hearts are far from the Lord, He will tell them He neve ...[text shortened]... y other way other than faith trusting in Christ, worship with their mouths with hearts far from God.
Just to clarify, your focus here, in a thread about plagiarism, is not plagiarism?!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Aug 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Just to clarify, your focus here, in a thread about plagiarism, is not plagiarism?!
The man is paying lip service to the important matter of plagiarism. 😀

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
11 Aug 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
It morphed, it happens.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Aug 19

@kellyjay said
It morphed, it happens.
Clearly you are deficient in the meaning and use of the word 'morph' as well.

Take that class.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
11 Aug 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Maybe your computer screen shows you something different than mine, because mine says "The Bible and Plagiarism" now if this were just about plagiarism don't you think it should have just said, "Plagiarism"? If it were about a single person here maybe his name and plagiarism should have been in the title too, just saying!

c

Moves
11 Aug 19

@kellyjay said
Maybe your computer screen shows you something different than mine, because mine says "The Bible and Plagiarism" now if this were just about plagiarism don't you think it should have just said, "Plagiarism"? If it were about a single person here maybe his name and plagiarism should have been in the title too, just saying!
Right on brother.
You tell him. 😀

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Aug 19

@chaney3 said
Right on brother.
You tell him. 😀
Whenever the likes of you start supporting poeples post .. that should get them worried.

c

Moves
11 Aug 19

@rajk999 said
Whenever the likes of you start supporting poeples post .. that should get them worried.
I could be mistaken, but it appears to me that KellyJay took Ghost and you to school on this one. 😀

Moves
11 Aug 19

@chaney3 said
Right on brother.
You tell him. 😀
In why way is KellyJay your “brother”?

Moves
11 Aug 19

@chaney3 said
I could be mistaken
Par.

c

Moves
11 Aug 19

@divegeester said
In why way is KellyJay your “brother”?
I may not be a good Christian, and I find myself littered with doubt about the validity of the entire story, which includes the bible, but I still consider myself a Christian.

In defiance to both you and FMF, I have never claimed to be otherwise.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
11 Aug 19

@kellyjay said
This thread is an amalgamation of the two, not two separate topics in the same thread.

I think you know that.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
11 Aug 19
1 edit

@chaney3 said
I could be mistaken, but it appears to me that KellyJay took Ghost and you to school on this one. 😀
No 'could' about it.

You merely aligned yourself with his poor understanding of the OP. (If he even read it).