1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Aug '19 23:44

Calling Him Lord Lord without doing the commandments makes the follower a hypocrite.

That may be true. But that is not a teaching NOT to call on the name of the Lord.

And Paul encouraged his co-worker Timothy to BE WITH THOSE ... who call on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ out of a pure heart.

But flee youthful lust, and pursue righteousness, faith, love, peace with those who CALL ON THE LORD out of a pure heart." (Second Timothy 2:22)

Next question. I dont have to answer where you said not to follow the commandments.

You CANNOT produce an example because you are a false slandering religionist living mostly in your accusatory imagination.

You have to show where YOU told people that following the commandments is critical for eternal life and failure to follow the commandment means there is no eternal life as Jesus said.

Nope. Don't try to shift the burden on to me. You make the false accusations.

You cannot back up the false accusations of a Lord disobeying mouth worshipper destined for the lake of fire I am - teaching people to CALL and DISOBEY God.

So Show me where you told people how critical following the commandments are I have been doing it for over 14 years on this site. You have NEVER ONCE repeated the words of Christ about the critical importance of obedience to God and following of the commandments. NEVER ONCE.

I never taught that something other than faith in Christ led to the receiving of the GIFT of eternal life.

I never taught that because eternal life is a gift therefore DISOBEY THE LORD.

The more you want to obey, the more you better exercise your faith to go against the current of this world and draw your heart close to the presence of Christ.

Calling on the Lord out of a pure heart is one way to help turn your being to the Lord for the obeying of His inward commands.

So, Paul wrote his letter to all those in EVERY PLACE who call on the name of the Lord, who is their Lord and our Lord.

Paul, a called apostle of Christ Jesus through the will of God, and Sosthenes the brother,

To the church of God which is in Corinth, to those who have been sanctified in Christ Jesus, called saints,

WITH ALL THOSE WHO CALL UPON THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST IN EVERY PLACE, theirs and ours;

Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ." (1 Cor. 1:1-3)
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Aug '19 00:21
    @kellyjay said
    Your mouth worship is get good enough by the works you do. Ignoring the salvation through faith that God has given us. Your mouth worship is all about your efforts by good works, about you, you, you! With your mouth worship acknowledging God, but your heart is far from Him. If you are going to live and please God it must be by faith, because the righteous shall live by faith, instead of your justification by works.
    This clumsy attempted-cute and disingengenuous appropriation of the term "mouth worship" makes you sound like you are 'teaching' AGAINST following Jesus' commandments with regard to good works and what one must DO tò be a Christian. It makes it sound like you are 'teaching' that it is enough to simply THINK one's way to "salvation".
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    11 Aug '19 00:34
    @sonship said

Calling Him Lord Lord without doing the commandments makes the follower a hypocrite.

That may be true. But that is not a teaching NOT to call on the name of the Lord.
    You preach calling Lord Lord
    You do not preach the following of the commandments.
    You are therefore preacher of mouth worship

You got it?
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    11 Aug '19 00:39
    @fmf said
    This clumsy attempted-cute and disingengenuous appropriation of the term "mouth worship" makes you sound like you are 'teaching' AGAINST following Jesus' commandments with regard to good works and what one must DO tò be a Christian. It makes it sound like you are 'teaching' that it is enough to simply THINK one's way to "salvation".
    The man is making a mockery of the teachings of Christ.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Aug '19 02:181 edit
    @rajk999 said
    I have seen no such definition of mouth worship or lip service in the bible, neither in contemporary English usage. By all means if you can produce a reference where your peculiar [rather stupid] definition of mouth worship is explained then kindly produce the references. As usual you are making yourself look pretty stupid.
    Isaiah 29:13
    And the Lord said: “Because this people draw near with their mouth and honor me with their lips, while their hearts are far from me, and their fear of me is a commandment taught by men,
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Aug '19 02:36
    @kellyjay said
    And the Lord said: “Because this people draw near with their mouth and honor me with their lips, while their hearts are far from me, and their fear of me is a commandment taught by men,
    Do you really believe that Christians who obey Jesus' commandments and try to do good works have "hearts" that are "far from" God?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Aug '19 06:331 edit
    @kellyjay said
    Maybe you should be addressing your posts about a person’s heart and your views on plagiarism directly to sonship instead of sort of merely making your stance but not really having the courage to direct your posts to the poster in question.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    11 Aug '19 10:07
    @divegeester said
    Maybe you should be addressing your posts about a person’s heart and your views on plagiarism directly to sonship instead of sort of merely making your stance but not really having the courage to direct your posts to the poster in question.
    You may notice that only 2 Christians support the idea that plagiarism is wrong. KJ is not one.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    11 Aug '19 10:33
    @kellyjay said
    Are you truly a Christian at heart?
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Aug '19 10:401 edit
    @rajk999 said
    Are you truly a Christian at heart?
    Haven't you said you know? You know according to you, not only about me be those that go to church too.
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Aug '19 10:41
    @rajk999 said
    You may notice that only 2 Christians support the idea that plagiarism is wrong. KJ is not one.
    You didn't read what I wrote, or you simply are making things up, again.
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    11 Aug '19 11:121 edit
    @kellyjay said
    You didn't read what I wrote, or you simply are making things up, again.
    Your post demonstrates your continuing hypocrisy. Several people here have been commenting on the plagiarism by sonship and others over the years, but you have never voiced your support. Only now you have come forward with a supporting comment and a rather lame one. Your problem is that you find it difficult to disagree with sonship.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Aug '19 13:095 edits
    @Rajk999

You got it?

I got that you could not produce an example in over a decade of me teaching people to disobey the Lord.

That I got.

And any insinuation from you that I taught neglecting obeying the Lord is your slanderous lie.

You cannot back it up. You just think I don't come up to your standard.
    You are just the kind of Judiazer for that called for the writing of the book of Galatians.

Having begun by the Spirit (highly questionable) you seek to be perfected by the flesh. You can't bewitch some of us.

"O foolish Galatians, who has bewiched you before whose eyes Jesus Christ was openly portrayed crucified?

This only I wish to learn from you, Did you receive the Spirit by the works of law or by the hearing of faith?

Are you so foolish? Having begun by the Spirit, are you now being perfected by the flesh? " (Gal. 3:1-3)

Describes you quite accurately. Though I have a question mark as to whether you ever really begun by the Spirit. Maybe. But maybe not.
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Aug '19 13:28
    @rajk999 said
    There is no doubt that plagiarism is an act of dishonesty. It is the selfish act of using the work of another, and passing it off as your own, thereby taking credit for the labour of another. Many Christians pass this off as a 'no big deal" issue. The writers of the New Testament, were careful not to practice this act of deception. If they were going to repeat what was alre ...[text shortened]... th. (2 Corinthians 10:12-18 KJV)[/i]

This is not an isolated statement. There are others like it.
    There is nothing to plagiarize except plagiarism itself. Fourscore and seven years ago our RHP forefathers attempted to address this devious use of quoting people without citing who they were quoting. But alas, wide is the road of plagiarizing and narrow is the road of the opposite. All and all, the only thing I can say is, Ich bin anti-plagiarisminer!
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    11 Aug '19 13:372 edits
    @sonship said
    @Rajk999

You got it?

I got that you could not produce an example in over a decade of me teaching people to disobey the Lord.

That I got.

And any insinuation that I taught neglecting obeying the Lord I from you is your slanderous lie.
    ...[text shortened]... ough I have a question mark as to whether you ever really begun by the Spirit. Maybe. But maybe not.
    I have no problem with the teachings of Paul and the other Apostles and it is hilarious that you see it fit to liken what you preach here to Pauls teachings. That is truly an outright lie. However, there are some Judaisers who will be in the Kingdom of God, but all of the children of the Devil [like you] will be cast out.

Here is the proof. Tell people here and now, that these principles of Jesus are correct and they will enter the Kingdom of God if they follow them

Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
    Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
    Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
    Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
    Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
    Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
    Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
    Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. (Matthew 5:3-10 KJV)

You cannot because you said earlier that these are not for Christians to follow. There are simply a description of the kind of life Jesus lived in his early years. This is the teachings of one under the influence of Satan. Next, tell people that on judgement day Jesus will judge all people like this, and those who do good works will enter the Kingdom of God, and those who do not will be cast out.

When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. (Matthew 25:31-36 KJV)

Again you cannot because your Satanic doctrine says that all Christians are in the Kingdom of God already. This judgement is for nations helping Christians fleeing persecution.

Your preaching is the work of Satan. Your preaching removes the requirement by God and Jesus Christ, for good works and righteousness and replaces it with mouth professions of faith, which Jesus condemned Your doctrine is the road to damnation.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree