1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    12 Aug '19 11:181 edit
    @rajk999 said
    KJ understands all that. He is just continuing with his deceit.
    Underpinned clearly by a desire not to criticize sonship.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    12 Aug '19 12:29
    @divegeester

Unlike the hypocrisy of some here I find your particular hypocrisy dull and uninteresting.

What kind of sick gossip hunts for hypocrisy to be entertained and enthralled with?
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    12 Aug '19 13:201 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Underpinned clearly by a desire not to criticize sonship.
    Motivational mongering, your a mind reader now! You can not accept my answers, but you are confident you know why I have said the things I did! You are fitting in well with this group that shares this ability of telling someone what they are really saying when they deny it.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Aug '19 13:38
    @kellyjay said
    Motivational mongering, your a mind reader now! You can not accept my answers, but you are confident you know why I have said the things I did! You are fitting in well with this group that shares this ability of telling someone what they are really saying when they deny it.
    I have never heard you once criticize sonship for "motivation mongering" - a gimmick he uses ad nauseam to deflect on-topic comments. Not once. I wonder what your motivation is for not doing so?
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    12 Aug '19 15:091 edit
    @kellyjay said
    Your contributions to this thread have been disappointing. Again, I don't think you even bothered to read the OP.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    12 Aug '19 16:411 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Your contributions to this thread have been disappointing. Again, I don't think you even bothered to read the OP.
    That a new rule you must start at the beginning and not say anything until you read the whole thing? Why didn’t Russ provide the Duke rules of posting? You have rules and excuses I mean exceptions.
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    12 Aug '19 16:53
    @kellyjay said
    That a new rule you must start at the beginning and not say anything until you read the whole thing? Why didn’t Russ provide the Duke rules of posting? You have rules and excuses I mean exceptions.
    If you come into a thread your first post at least should try and be on topic. If it goes off on a tangent later, fair enough. But to not address the OP and say your focus is elsewhere is just silly.

If your focus is elsewhere, post elsewhere. (Or just grow a pair and say clearly that nobody is above plagiarism).
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    12 Aug '19 16:55
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    If you come into a thread your first post at least should try and be on topic. If it goes off on a tangent later, fair enough. But to not address the OP and say your focus is elsewhere is just silly.

If your focus is elsewhere, post elsewhere. (Or just grow a pair and say clearly that nobody is above plagiarism).
    I don’t need or desire you telling me what I should and should not say here!
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    12 Aug '19 16:59
    @kellyjay said
    I don’t need or desire you telling me what I should and should not say here!
    General courtesy and forum etiquette. As a long term poster, you should know this already.

Would you come into a thread about Judaism and immediately start talking about rugby?
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    12 Aug '19 19:57
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    General courtesy and forum etiquette. As a long term poster, you should know this already.

Would you come into a thread about Judaism and immediately start talking about rugby?
    Would you jump in thread about one poster and make it about another?
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    12 Aug '19 20:17
    @kellyjay said
    Would you jump in thread about one poster and make it about another?
    This has not been a good day for you.

Have a good night's sleep and then pop in tomorrow to tender your apology and perhaps address the OP of the thread.
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    12 Aug '19 22:31
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    This has not been a good day for you.

Have a good night's sleep and then pop in tomorrow to tender your apology and perhaps address the OP of the thread.
    If not are you going to round up a posse deputize them and harass me a little more, telling me about how bad my posting habits are according to you?
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Aug '19 23:50
    @kellyjay said
    If not are you going to round up a posse deputize them and harass me a little more, telling me about how bad my posting habits are according to you?
    Aren't you telling chaney3 how bad his posting habits are on another thread? Would you describe yourself as "harassing" him?
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Aug '19 04:50
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

What kind of sick gossip hunts for hypocrisy to be entertained and enthralled with?
    Your question is so poorly constructed that it is meaningless, but I’m presuming you meant to write:

what sort of sicko hunts hypocrisy to gossip about and be entertained and enthralled by?

If that is your question then my answer is “I don’t know”
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    13 Aug '19 07:40
    @kellyjay said
    If required.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree