Something for nothing

Something for nothing

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
19 Jul 21

@eladar said
@Kevin-Eleven

Did you miss my reply to your question?
It seems we are looking in different directions. 😉

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
19 Jul 21

@kevin-eleven said
I might still have some Feline Greenies that I bought for my poor dead kitty a couple years ago, in case you need a pick-me-up.
I've never heard of those before, but they sound like a great idea. Alas, the real Avalanche is ten years under the apple tree in the garden.

Moves
19 Jul 21

@avalanchethecat said
I've never heard of those before, but they sound like a great idea. Alas, the real Avalanche is ten years under the apple tree in the garden.
Sorry to hear it. Losing a cat is a big loss. Still wishing my dear B (for Beatrix) were here.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
19 Jul 21

@kevin-eleven said
Sorry to hear it. Losing a cat is a big loss. Still wishing my dear B (for Beatrix) were here.
He made it past 20 though, and he was a great cat. Hulking great beast of a curmudgeon, scared (and in many cases scarred) all my friends and visitors. It was unfailingly hilarious when people tried to pet him.

Moves
19 Jul 21
2 edits

@avalanchethecat said
He made it past 20 though, and he was a great cat. Hulking great beast of a curmudgeon, scared (and in many cases scarred) all my friends and visitors. It was unfailingly hilarious when people tried to pet him.
Mine was a Tortie with some Siamese -- smart kitty, very expressive. I got her from the shelter when she was about one. I had a wooden travel chess set -- she would steal the pieces and play floor hockey with them in the bathroom. She usually slept with me, starting off with on top of me for a few minutes, of course. In the winter she slept under the covers.

E

Moves
19 Jul 21

@kevin-eleven said
It seems we are looking in different directions. 😉
Do not expect a direct answer to your questions again.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
19 Jul 21

@kevin-eleven said
Mine was a Tortie with some Siamese -- smart kitty, very expressive. I got her from the shelter when she was about one. I had a wooden travel chess set -- she would steal the pieces and play floor hockey with them in the bathroom. She usually slept with me, starting off with on top of me for a few minutes, of course. In the winter she slept under the covers.
I laugh, my travel set has a hand-carved king courtesy of a cat theft.

Moves
19 Jul 21
1 edit

@eladar said
Do not expect a direct answer to your questions again.
The Sublime is directionless and omnipresent.

Also, it's better to live without too many expectations. Wouldn't you agree?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
20 Jul 21
2 edits

@Kevin-Eleven

Here is my second to the last album on Soundcloud Weapons of Righteousness

Just vocal and guitar.

Maybe you'd get something from some of these songs I created - Bible verses put to melody.

https://soundcloud.com/jack-wilmore/sets/weapons-of-righteousness

F

Moves
20 Jul 21

@mchill said
2000+ years ago, and innocent man was beaten, whipped, nailed to a cross and died a very painful death. He died for you, so you may live in paradise for all eternity in the hereafter of your life. All he asks, is that you believe...
I feel that your assertion that he died in order that I "may live in paradise for all eternity in the hereafter" is not credible to me and, under these circumstances, I cannot choose to believe it.

F

Moves
20 Jul 21

@sonship said
Do you know some more qualified teacher who could ?
You said you doubted I could be any kind of teacher on these things.
What happened when you last canvassed the community's evaluation of your capabilities as a "teacher"?

F

Moves
20 Jul 21

sonship, I suggest you dedicate the time you spend here, instead, to walking the Christian walk in a way that has a positive impact on others.

I've known many, many people who spend their lives walking the Christian walk. You may be one of them, who knows.

You can't seriously claim that parading your unsuited-to-teaching, often-alienating narcissistic personality on this message board is walking the Christian walk.

I suggest you post links to Witness Lee-related materials on a blog, write your think-the-think discussion-averse monologues there where you can just delete any responses to it that you don't like, and then use this online resource ~ a community with varied beliefs ~ to air tales of walking the Christian walk and in so doing demonstrate the positive effects of your belief in Jesus on your demeanour and behaviour. This isn't happening the way things stand.

My ha'penny's worth, that's all.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
20 Jul 21

@bigdogg said
The story doesn't inspire me.
With all due respect - I'm not here to provide you with inspiration. 🙂

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
20 Jul 21

@mchill said
With all due respect - I'm not here to provide you with inspiration. 🙂
Maybe you shouldn't ask a question, if you don't wish to get an answer.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
20 Jul 21
1 edit

@bigdogg said
Maybe you shouldn't ask a question, if you don't wish to get an answer.
If that's your answer, I'll be happy to give it all the consideration it deserves. 🙂