1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jul '21 12:101 edit
    @avalanchethecat said
    I can't help you with that.
    Do you know some more qualified teacher who could ?
    You said you doubted I could be any kind of teacher on these things.

A more capable teacher of this who could help me to gain more enjoyment of Christ is who ?
  2. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    19 Jul '21 12:15
    @sonship said
    Do you know some more qualified teacher who could ?
    You said you doubted I could be any kind of teacher on these things.

A more capable teacher of this who could help me to gain more enjoyment of Christ is who ?
    There are many resources available if you wish to develop your teaching skills.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jul '21 12:18
    @avalanchethecat

That is not what I asked.

I did not ask you to suggest resources to improve my teaching.

Now this guy who said this?
    "Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."
    - Andre Gide

Could he help me to have a deeper, richer, more in depth enjoyment and experience of Jesus Christ?
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jul '21 12:201 edit
    @avalanchethecat said
    There are many resources available if you wish to develop your teaching skills.
    Hey, maybe because you don't want to be taught something about the Son of God a handy rationale is to chide someone telling you by saying - "YOU, dear fellow, are not a competent teacher."

Is that possible?

The message is the issue not the method of teaching, maybe that's your real beef?
  5. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    19 Jul '21 12:25
    @sonship said
    Hey, maybe because you don't want to be taught something about the Son of God a handy rationale is to chide someone telling you by saying - "YOU, dear fellow, are not a competent teacher."

Is that possible?

The message is the issue not the method of teaching, maybe that's your real beef?
    Maybe. Or maybe I have seen how you teach and feel that you don't really approach it in a manner likely to result in a positive outcome for those to whom you wish to impart your wisdom. You may know all there is to know about your subject, dear fellow, but that does makes you a competent teacher.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jul '21 12:29
    @avalanchethecat

Maybe. Or maybe I have seen how you teach and feel that you don't really approach it in a manner likely to result in a positive outcome for those to whom you wish to impart your wisdom. You may know all there is to know about your subject, dear fellow, but that does makes you a competent teacher.

Great.
    Who would you recommend who could speak of God's full salvation more
    effectively?

A more effective teacher of the salvation taught in the Bible would be __________________ ? Or ____________________ ?

Do you have some suggestions on more competent presenters of Christ's Gospel?
  7. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    19 Jul '21 12:341 edit
    @sonship said
    @avalanchethecat

Great.
    Who would you recommen ...[text shortened]... ____________ ?

Do you have some suggestions on more competent presenters of Christ's Gospel?
    I have not suggested that you lack understanding of your chosen subject. It seems to me that you are implying I did because you are unable to refute the suggestion I actually did make.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jul '21 12:451 edit
    @avalanchethecat

Whatever avalanche.

Who more effectively to you communicates in a good teaching manner the New Testament salvation ?

Compared to the way THEY teach to the way I teach, I could learn a lot how to present salvation in Christ better from ________________________ ?

I mean, Bertrand Russell, Rajk999, Billy Graham, Charles Darwin, Jesus Himself, who'se a better teaching of the concepts of the New Testament ? I mean one that I could LEARN from on THIS particular subject?

You must have done some comparison then. Put it this way -

"I avalanchethecat, would MUCH more RATHER be taught about salvation in Jesus Christ in the Bible FROM . . . ___________________?"
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    19 Jul '21 12:561 edit
    @sonship said

"I avalanchethecat, would MUCH more RATHER be taught about salvation in Jesus Christ in the Bible FROM . . . ___________________?"
    There is only one wise answer

"I XYZ, would MUCH more RATHER be taught about salvation in Jesus Christ in the Bible FROM . . . Jesus Christ Himself "

Here is an example of a stupid answer which you have made

"I sonship, would MUCH more RATHER be taught about salvation in Jesus Christ in the Bible FROM . . . Witness Lee "
  10. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    19 Jul '21 13:03
    @sonship said
    @avalanchethecat

Whatever avalanche.

Who more effectively to you communicates in a good teaching manner the New Testament salvation ?

Compared to the way THEY teach to the way I teach, I could learn a lot how to present salvation in Christ better from ________________________ ?

I mean, Bertrand Russell, Rajk999, Billy Graham, Charles Darw ...[text shortened]... THER be taught about salvation in Jesus Christ in the Bible FROM . . . ___________________?"
    You're not getting it at all, are you? Teaching is a skill in itself, one for which you lack a natural inclination or ability and in which you have evidently received little or no training.

As for myself, I'm not interested in furthering my understanding of your religion.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jul '21 13:101 edit
    Hey avalanche,
    Rajk999 has trolled in to give you a bit more time to answer.

Now, I accept your criticism that I am incompetent in style, manner, effectiveness , etc. to teach anybody about Christ.

Okay, In the course of your life on earth I think God will send to you different kinds of people. Some maybe more respected by you as good teachers. Others may be less respected by you as good teachers.

I would suggest you focus on the message of Christ's love and salvation extended to you.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jul '21 13:111 edit
    Avalanchethecat,

This is what you don't want to happen. On the day of the last judgment God say -

avalanche, I sent to talk you to somebody like this.
    You didn't listen.

Then after awhile I sent to talk you to somebody different, like this[/b].
    You still didn't listen.

Then after awhile I sent to you somebody JUST the kind you wanted, like [i]this
    But you still didn't come to Jesus to be saved.

And latter after a time I sent you somebody DIFFERENT who might speak to you.
    And you still put it off.
    You still didn't come to Christ for saving.

Avalanche, you just didn't receive ANYBODY who I allowed to come come accross your path that you might learn of Me.

But you didn't listen to ANY of them. Because you hated Me. You flat out didn't want God in your life. Now is the time for your sins to be dealt with. If not on Calvary then here now before the great white throne of eternal judgement. "

Avalanche, if I don't help you open up the Gospel just you and the Holy Spirit in the privacy of your home. And read with a willingness to be changed by God.
    I hope you get to know the Savior, the Lord Jesus, God's Son.
  13. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    19 Jul '21 13:20
    @sonship said
    Avalanchethecat,

This is what you don't want to happen. On the day of the last judgment God say -

avalanche, I sent to talk you to somebody like this.
    You didn't listen.

Then after awhile I sent to talk you to somebody different, like [i]this[/b].
    You still didn't listen.

Then after awhile I sent to you somebody JUST the kind you wanted, like [i] ...[text shortened]... a willingness to be changed by God.
    I hope you get to know the Savior, the Lord Jesus, God's Son.
    How gleeful you are in looking down your nose at those who don't share your beliefs. Were I persuaded by your religion, I might suggest that you ponder that for the benefit of your immortal soul.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jul '21 15:213 edits
    @avalanchethecat said
    How gleeful you are in looking down your nose at those who don't share your beliefs. Were I persuaded by your religion, I might suggest that you ponder that for the benefit of your immortal soul.
    I am not "gleefully" looking condescendingly at unbelievers in the good news.

My thought many times is "That could be me right now."
    And I wonder how and why the Holy Spirit gave me the ability to believe the New
    Testament.

I do not have any more faith than anyone else.
    Somehow I know where to go in order for my faith to be caused to grow.

If you are sure you don't want Christ to become real then keep your Bible closed, stay away from looking into it. Time will swiftly pass by. Time will tell also.
    Maybe in the end you just look back over life before the lights go out and say . . . "Well, that certainly was weird, whatever it was."

Like Adolf Eichmann who said he would jump into his grave laughing at all he got away with. Its a gamble. The awesome weight of your own choice is on you.
    Maybe God will say that there is an exception with you because you had too many incompetent sonship types that turned you away from thinking salvation of your soul was important.

Somehow I think He's more wise than that. I mean we are dealing with God.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jul '21 15:34
    @mchill said
    2000+ years ago, and innocent man was beaten, whipped, nailed to a cross and died a very painful death. He died for you, so you may live in paradise for all eternity in the hereafter of your life. All he asks, is that you believe...

Something for nothing - A simple concept, but for some so difficult to accept. Why is this?
    Something for nothing - A simple concept, but for some so difficult to accept. Why is this?

Forgiveness of our sins seems "free" to us.
    The tremendous cause though was not free to the One who secured it for us.

From our side sometimes it seems free.

Remember though He wants not what you can do but you yourself.
    This took a long time for me to realize.

" I don't want what you have, either this or that. I love you and want YOU."

That is a simplicity of Christ's love which can allude a man for many, many years unless God has mercy to open their eyes. He wants YOU. He came to purchase YOU. He paid an unspeakable price to redeem not what you have but YOU.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree