Romans 2:15

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
266d
1 edit

"[They show that] the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them."

Why would a creator entity intervening in human affairs write the "laws" in the hearts of all men and then supposedly mete out vengeance against those unconvinced by a particular religious tradition?

It doesn't make any sense, morally speaking.

It isn't a convincing moral narrative.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
266d
1 edit

@fmf said
"[They show that] the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them."

Why would a creator entity intervening in human affairs write the "laws" in the hearts of all men and then supposedly mete out vengeance against those unconvinced by a ...[text shortened]... adition?

What you refer to is what Christians have done. They have twisted the bible and proclaimed that nobody, not even the Jews or old patriarchs can get eternal life unless they profess faith in Christ.

All [from Adam to the end of time] who keep the commandments of God will see the Kingdom of God.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
266d

@fmf said

Why would a creator entity intervening in human affairs write the "laws" in the hearts of all men and then supposedly mete out vengeance against those unconvinced by a ...[text shortened]... adition?

Why would a creator entity need to write his laws on a persons heart when they have the bible and kellyjay to interpret it for them?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
252d

@fmf said

People take the Bible out of context and claim all sorts of nonsense here all the time.

No new news here.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
252d
1 edit

@fmf said

Why would a creator entity intervening in human affairs write the "laws" in the hearts of all men and then supposedly mete out vengeance against those unconvinced by a particular religious tradition?

That question has been answered several times here in the last year. I suggest you go back and do some reading.

F

Moves
252d

@mchill said
That question has been answered several times here in the last year. I suggest you go back and do some reading.
A quintessentially mchill-ish response.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
252d
1 edit

@fmf said
A quintessentially mchill-ish response.
I'm sorry you feel that way, but I'm not here to spoon feed you this information - - again. You'll have to make a tiny effort to read it for yourself.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
252d

@mchill said
I'm sorry you feel that way, but I'm not here to spoon feed you this information - - again. You'll have to make a tiny effort to read it for yourself.
You really should not waste your time posting. So far your contribution is really ... nothing, sad to say.