Questions for Deification Deniers

Questions for Deification Deniers

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
17 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
Correct, and also not to be tampered with. Those who change the word of the bible are cursed people, destined for damnation
Changing the meaning will get you just as damned.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
17 Jan 22

@josephw said
Logically true, that is if God exists.

If God doesn't exist, then we're all pissin' in the wind.
We're fulfilling our purpose. Surviving long enough to procreate, pass on our genes.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
17 Jan 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
We're fulfilling our purpose. Surviving long enough to procreate, pass on our genes.
I suppose "purpose", which isn't a material object, evolved too.

I wonder how that works.

Yes, the human race exists to fulfill the purpose of procreation.
That is until man develops enough firepower, and the will, to fulfill his apparent purpose of eradicating life on earth.

What does the future hold? Man will find a way. 😂

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
17 Jan 22

@josephw said
I suppose "purpose", which isn't a material object, evolved too.

I wonder how that works.

Yes, the human race exists to fulfill the purpose of procreation.
That is until man develops enough firepower, and the will, to fulfill his apparent purpose of eradicating life on earth.

What does the future hold? Man will find a way. 😂
Survival of the fittest.

Anything beyond that is on us. It's unwritten.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
17 Jan 22
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Survival of the fittest.

Anything beyond that is on us. It's unwritten.
How do you define "fittest"?

I would think that in the past fittest would mean those with the greatest physical strength.

Seems that in today's world any pipsqueak weakling can develop a weapon of mass destruction.

I am unable to reconcile with what the application of what the "fittest" means with regards to evolution at this stage.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 Jan 22
1 edit

@josephw said
Read it yourself. Not one word about Jesus' death justifying anyone.

"came UPON all men".

In the sense that the free gift is available to all men, not forced on them as you seem to think it means.

There is no grace and the free gift of eternal life without faith. The faithless and unbelieving have no part in it because FAITH is the operating principle.

Simi ...[text shortened]...

Without belief, or faith one has not salvation.

Your doctrine is heretical, to say the least.
Paul said no such thing. You cant read, and you think your silly insults will change the bible.

Here is what to do. Just quote exactly what Paul said instead of giving your opinion. There are two passages that are critical for understanding what happened when Jesus died.
1. where Paul explained what happened to cause sin to enter the world
2. where Paul explained why God send Jesus to die.

Here goes:

1. Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned🙁Romans 5:12 KJV)
Adam sinned, and death passed upon all men
2. Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.(Romans 5:18 KJV)
Jesus died and the free gift of justification came upon all men

Notice the similarity in the wording of the writing of Paul... death came upon all men when Adam sinned. Life came upon all men when Jesus died. Your conclusion that the free gift is available to all men, not forced on them is just plain nonsense. That is a blatant twisting of the bible.

You do not understand what the Grace of God is about. Neither do Christians like you understand the purpose of the death of Christ. These statements are made is several other passages and they all say exactly the same thing

Adam sinned ... ALL MEN have inherited that sin
Jesus died ... ALL MEN have been justified .
That is the FREE GIFT of the Grace of God. IT IS FOR ALL

Of course the faith and good works of a Christian Saint places them in a privileged category of people who will rule with Christ. Not all people are included in that group. But the free gift of justification is God free gift to all people.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
17 Jan 22

@josephw said
How do you define "fittest"?

I would think that in the past fittest would mean those with the greatest physical strength.

Seems that in today's world any pipsqueak weakling can develop a weapon of mass destruction.

I am unable to reconcile with what the application of what the "fittest" means with regards to evolution at this stage.
Fittest, most successful, most adaptable. etc etc.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
17 Jan 22
1 edit

@josephw

Rajk exists in a box of his own making, oblivious to the manifold grace of God. He sees the scriptures as an armory of condemnations against anyone that doesn't share in his hatred toward Christians.

I am afraid I have to say something akin to "Amen."

Rajk hears his own voice, and not the Lord's voice, and he never has anything positive to say, and only quotes the verses that contain language relative to the condemnation of the lost and ascribes it to Christians. Just stupid.

Its sad. But . . . Its sad.

I use this opportunity to shamelessly promote a song I wrote on Love, suffers long
and love is not provoked and love endures all things from First Corinthians 13.

https://soundcloud.com/jack-wilmore/love-suffers-long-1-cor-134-8

Rajk exists in a box of his own making, oblivious to the manifold grace of God. He sees the scriptures as an armory of condemnations against anyone that doesn't share in his hatred toward Christians.

"church Christians" . In my book no other kind of Christians exist for we were all saved when Christ purchased the church with His own blood. Acts 20:28

Now I have some questions to give attention to big time from PB1022.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
17 Jan 22
3 edits

@josephw

Logically true, that is if God exists.

If God doesn't exist, then we're all pissin' in the wind.

He doesn't care about that.
As long as Ghost can hang around Spirituality and play pseudo fundamentalist cult fighter defending traditional Christianity (which he completely rejects anyway) the consistency of that doesn't matter.

An atheist who fights to keep the Christianity he despises dumbed down to secure the feel good of his atheism.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
18 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
Paul said no such thing. You cant read, and you think your silly insults will change the bible.

Here is what to do. Just quote exactly what Paul said instead of giving your opinion. There are two passages that are critical for understanding what happened when Jesus died.
1. where Paul explained what happened to cause sin to enter the world
2. where Paul explained why ...[text shortened]... ople are included in that group. But the free gift of justification is God free gift to all people.
"Jesus died and the free gift of justification came upon all men"

Those are your words added to the narrative.

It actually says this; "even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life."

" ;..even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life."

See those words Rajk? "by the righteousness of one".

Nothing about death. You've got to be the most blockheaded person I know if you can't read a text written at a 6th grade level.

I would at this time compile a list of every place the word "justified" occurs in the New Testament, and you would see with your own eyes that not once is the word "death" mentioned in conjunction with "justified", but you're just to proud and arrogant to see it, so I won't waste my time because you'd simply argue against the plain truth.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
18 Jan 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Fittest, most successful, most adaptable. etc etc.
Perfect.

You do realize of course you're referring to Christians, right?

"Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth."

"But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;"

"For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"

If you want to know the Truth you'll have to learn to invert your thinking.

F

Moves
18 Jan 22

@sonship said
An atheist who fights to keep the Christianity he despises dumbed down to secure the feel good of his atheism.
Do you see trotting out the ideology espoused by Witness Lee as an endeavour to stop Christianity from being "dumbed down"?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
18 Jan 22
1 edit

@fmf said
Do you see trotting out the ideology espoused by Witness Lee as an endeavour to stop Christianity from being "dumbed down"?
"I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes."
Matthew 11:25

I'm reminded of the song Kumbaya my Lord.

Instead of Kumbaya, it could say "dumb me down my Lord".

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
18 Jan 22

@josephw said
"Jesus died and the free gift of justification came upon all men"

Those are your words added to the narrative.

It actually says this; "even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life."

" ;..even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life."

See those words Ra ...[text shortened]... and arrogant to see it, so I won't waste my time because you'd simply argue against the plain truth.
Who is arguing about the righteousness of Christ? The issue is that just as how death came upon all men from the sin of Adam, likewise because of Christ, justification came upon all men. Its the free gift of God.

You go ahead an look at all the places there is justification in the bible if you like. In this passage Paul makes the point that ALL MEN are justified by Christ, Just as how ALL MEN are sinners facing death because of Adam.

That one sentence is eating at your soul, because you would like to think that Christ died for Christians. That is part of the selfishness of your church doctrine.

Its all about you. Everybody else faces torment in hell. You get eternal life and you can sin all you like .. you damn fool.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
18 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
Who is arguing about the righteousness of Christ? The issue is that just as how death came upon all men from the sin of Adam, likewise because of Christ, justification came upon all men. Its the free gift of God.

You go ahead an look at all the places there is justification in the bible if you like. In this passage Paul makes the point that ALL MEN are justified b ...[text shortened]... ody else faces torment in hell. You get eternal life and you can sin all you like .. you damn fool.
I'm sorry you overdosed.

No one can post like you do unless they had fried their circuits.

If you read the Bible the way you follow a thread....