Questions for Deification Deniers

Questions for Deification Deniers

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
06 Mar 22
1 edit

@josephw said
I have little doubt you've been booted out the door of every church you ever tried to infiltrate.

But I can see you now in a dark and dingy basement huddled together with the two or three other like minded trolls seething with resentment and loathing against the humanity you hate and despise, with a particular repugnance for God's chosen. 😱
Gods chosen are these .. Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. (Revelation 22:14 KJV)

Those who keep the commandments are Gods chosen

I have not been in a church, neither do I have any religion, for about 40 yrs. That kind of thing is for the worshippers of men, bible study freaks and mouth worshippers like you.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
06 Mar 22

@rajk999 said
I have not been in a church, neither do I have any religion, for about 40 yrs. That kind of thing is for the worshippers of men, bible study freaks and mouth worshippers like you.
Sorry, but the first thing that comes to mind is I think you must be the most bigoted and biblically ignorant person I've ever had the displeasure of knowing.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
06 Mar 22

@josephw said
Sorry, but the first thing that comes to mind is I think you must be the most bigoted and biblically ignorant person I've ever had the displeasure of knowing.
Sorry ? What exactly are you sorry about?

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
06 Mar 22

@rajk999 said
Sorry ? What exactly are you sorry about?
Hurting your feelings.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
06 Mar 22

@josephw said
Hurting your feelings.
You forgot, Im not one of your church people

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
06 Mar 22

@rajk999 said
You forgot, Im not one of your church people
You're right. Us church people have feelings.

Unchurched people like you don't. You're disqualified.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Mar 22
2 edits

Josephw,

What do you think about God alone being holy yet the believers are exhorted to perfect holiness ? (comp. Rev. 16:4; 2 Cor. 7:1)

This is an attribute of God that He intends, with the cooperation of believer's faith and obedience, to perfect in themselves.

Isn't that true regardless of what you wish to call it?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Mar 22
2 edits

I would like to also ask someone - Is the life of God something subjective to God ? Ephesians 4:18 says that before we Christians were saved we were "alienated from the life of God."

Maybe put another way - Is "the life of God" God Himself ?

F

Moves
06 Mar 22

@sonship said
I would like to also ask someone - Is the life of God something subjective to God ? Ephesians 4:18 says that before we Christians were saved we were "alienated from the life of God."

Rather than pretending you want a genuine conversation with anyone by asking these "questions", why not either [1] post a link like this: https://www.ministrybooks.org/AmanaDsp.cfm?id=357&r=t or [2] just go ahead and regurgitate here all the stuff that is there and stop pretending.

Moves
06 Mar 22
1 edit

@sonship said

Yours is a self-defeating argument. (FMF has already headed off where you are going with this).

'All kinds of life in the universe, whether of angel, man, animal or plant, are mortal and changeable; hence, they are not eternal. They do not have the nature of God, nor are they divine.' - The Knowledge of Life

Humans are not divine. You will not be deified. (Even by becoming a Christian).

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
06 Mar 22

@josephw said
You're right. Us church people have feelings.

Unchurched people like you don't. You're disqualified.
Thanks. Here is one of Jesus's stories about these two types of people
- Unchurched
- Churched

A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead. And by chance there came down a church person that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side. And likewise another church person, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side. But an unchurched person , as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him, And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him. And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee. Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves, the churched or the unchurched?

The unchurched get eternal life
The churched get booted out

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Mar 22
1 edit

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

'All kinds of life in the universe, whether of angel, man, animal or plant, are mortal and changeable; hence, they are not eternal. They do not have the nature of God, nor are they divine.' - The Knowledge of Life

Let's get this perfectly straight - quoting the book The Knowledge of Life is far game. RIght? You did it so if I quote the same book that is fair game. Okay?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Mar 22
2 edits

Just in case any are interested there were two books which form a companion pair by Brother Witness Lee The Experience of Life and its sequal The Knowledge of Life..

Perobably, The Experience of Life is the best outlay of the description of Christian spiritual growth I have ever read. It is a book written from experience of one who was ready to meet the Lord, but remained with us here for the sake of the Christian public.

I recommend you look first at the able of contents.

The Experience of Life
CONTENTS
The First Stage—in Christ

Regeneration
Clearance of the Past

The Second Stage—Abiding in Christ

Consecration
Dealing with Sins
Dealing with the World
Dealing with the Conscience
Obeying the Teaching of the Anointing
Knowing the Will of God

The Third Stage—Christ Living in Me

Dealing with the Flesh
Dealing with the Self
Dealing with the Natural Constitution
Accepting the Discipline of the Holy Spirit
Dealing with the Spirit
Being Filled with the Holy Spirit

The Fourth Stage—Christ’s Full Growth in Us

Knowing the Body
Knowing the Ascension
Reigning
Spiritual Warfare
Full of the Stature of Christ

https://www.ministrybooks.org/books.cfm?id=29CC

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
06 Mar 22
1 edit

@sonship said

All life comes from God [let me know if you want the references], and that includes Satan, who also has the life of God. Those who take the life of God and does evil will be destroyed.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Mar 22
2 edits

Thankyou GJost-of-a Duke for bringing attention to a good book which can certainly help Christians and those seeking for the truth in the Bible

Here is the table of contenst to the book which was a sequal to the previous book The Experience of Life - The Knowledge of Life

The Knowledge of Life

CONTENTS
What Is Life?
What Is the Experience of Life?
The First Experience of Life—Regeneration
That Which Is Gained through Regeneration
The Sense of Life
The Fellowship of Life
The Sense of the Spirit and Knowing the Spirit
The Difference between Spirit and Soul
Three Lives and Four Laws
The Law of Life
The Inward Knowledge
What Is the Growth of Life?
The Outlet of Life
Light and Life

PREFACE
This book is composed of messages given by Brother Witness Lee in a training conducted in Taipei, Taiwan, in 1953 and 1954.

copied without permission from

https://www.ministrybooks.org/books.cfm?id=2DC28C