Question for non-literalist Christians

Question for non-literalist Christians

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
339d

@rajk999 said
Why do your answers have to be so long and drawn out.
Perhaps he is paid PER POST rather than PER WORD.

F

Moves
339d

F

Moves
337d

@suzianne said
Not "running away", I just do not discuss my personal beliefs with you anymore. I know from experience that you constantly try to fold them up into some origami creature for your own enjoyment.

Odd that you must resort to the old canard of "running away" to make-believe that people do not wish to engage with you because they are afraid, rather than because you belittle t ...[text shortened]... do the same with you.

People skills (treating people the way you might wish to be treated): Low.
Engage those you disagree with in good faith and more people may do the same with you. People skills - treating people the way you might wish to be treated.

I do engage people I disagree with - and do so in good faith - in the same way as I am happy to be engaged/treated.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
336d

@fmf said
Engage those you disagree with in good faith and more people may do the same with you. People skills - treating people the way you might wish to be treated.

I do engage people I disagree with - and do so in good faith - in the same way as I am happy to be engaged/treated.
Baloney.

F

Moves
336d

@suzianne said
Baloney.
The question is, are you simply not capable of perceiving in-good-faith discourse right there in front of you, year in year out, because you can't process dissent?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
333d

@fmf said
The question is, are you simply not capable of perceiving in-good-faith discourse right there in front of you, year in year out, because you can't process dissent?
And that would be you.

Perhaps you should answer the question yourself.

F

Moves
332d
1 edit

@suzianne said
And that would be you.

Perhaps you should answer the question yourself.
Suzianne, I have been here on the Spirituality Forum for a decade and a half discussing eclectic topics related to morality, faith, philosophy and the human condition with dozens and dozens of fellow posters.

And what have you mostly been doing? You have expended and squandered about 75% of your SF posts sniping scornfully at me - with vacuous off-topic personal stuff - from the fringes of the discussions instead of getting involved in good faith.

Take a good hard look at yourself. You are always the epitome of all you rail against.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
332d
1 edit

@fmf said
Suzianne, I have been here on the Spirituality Forum for a decade and a half discussing eclectic topics related to morality, faith, philosophy and the human condition with dozens and dozens of fellow posters.

And what have you mostly been doing? You have expended and squandered about 75% of your SF posts sniping scornfully at me - with vacuous off-topic personal stuff - from ...[text shortened]... od faith.

Take a good hard look at yourself. You are always the epitome of all you rail against.
Would she be a good example of a toxic narcissist ?

F

Moves
332d

@rajk999 said
Would she be a good example of a toxic narcissist ?
I think she may now illustrate whether this is true or not with her subsequent verbal intercourse. Meanwhile, let's consider how many discussions and threads she has started on this forum over the last few years to see how much interest she has in spirituality-related topics and in-good-faith discussions. Most of what goes on here is Olympic wrestling with all its conventions and techniques. Suzianne, meanwhile, seems to think she is involved in posturing, preening, performative WWF Smackdown "wrestling".

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
324d
1 edit

@fmf said

And what have you mostly been doing? You have expended and squandered about 75% of your SF posts sniping scornfully at me - with vacuous off-topic personal stuff - from ...[text shortened]... od faith.

Yet you still, after all those years, don't take dissent very well, to the point of endlessly grilling people who disagree with you. That's about ALL you do here.

rain

Moves
323d

@suzianne said
I know from experience that you constantly try to fold them up into some origami creature for your own enjoyment.
Excellent metaphor.

F

Moves
323d

@suzianne said
Yet you still, after all those years, don't take dissent very well, to the point of endlessly grilling people who disagree with you. That's about ALL you do here.
I relish dissent and discussion. I do not react to disagreement in the way you do.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
323d

@fmf said
I relish dissent and discussion. I do not react to disagreement in the way you do.
That's because you have no room for righteous indignation when you post about being in the Bratva.

F

Moves
323d
1 edit

@suzianne said
That's because you have no room for righteous indignation when you post about being in the Bratva.
You think I have posted about "being in the Bratva" during a Spirituality Forum discussion?

Moves
323d

@vivify said
Are the KKK left or right-wing?
Do white supremacists back Trump or Biden?

Is RajK, who openly admits to hating blacks, conservative or liberal?

You have no argument here kiddo.
I disagree, I just find you shallow and without integrity or honesty. Like Suzanne you don’t answer my questions in return to me answering yours with honesty. Just insults and not being able to see the bigger pictures or realistically. So in other words the two of you are two small pointless people and a waste of time.