1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 15:57
    @pb1022 said
    I see you’re gonna ride that hobby horse until the wheels fall off.

Have at it! 👍👍
    I figure it's good for at least 2 weeks.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 16:02
    @pb1022 said
    Full of examples? No it’s not.

Jesus Christ was full of love and compassion and forgiveness and only expressed outrage at those who condemned others and disrespected a house of prayer.

You and your filthy mouth would have been in his crosshairs, amigo
    Your house of prayer? You mean your church where you preach all that mouth worshipping rubbish. Thats the house of Satan... the place where fools go to their death.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 16:10
    @rajk999 said
    Your house of prayer? You mean your church where you preach all that mouth worshipping rubbish. Thats the house of Satan... the place where fools go to their death.
    Buzz off, Christ denier
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 16:131 edit
    @sonship said
    Jesus Christ told the church in Ephesus that in spite of the many good things they were doing, they had left theie first love. The FIRST love of a relationship which love Jesus above everything. The first love which gave preeminence to moment by moment communion with Him.

[b]"To the messenger of the church in Ephesus write . . . I know your works and your labor and your ...[text shortened]... ing the relationship Jesus Himself FIRST in everything. They had it at one time. And they LEFT it.
    After all that Blah Blah .. nonsense... Jesus said it is the Good Samaritans of this world who will enter the Kingdom of God. The ones to whom Jesus will say ....For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. (Matthew 25:35-36 KJV)

So far over the last 15 yrs you have not on one single solitary occasion, told anyone to go and do these things nor have you preached the Gospel of Christ. Your entire doctrine is mouth worshipping garbage.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 16:14
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    I figure it's good for at least 2 weeks.
    I say its good until he does another name change.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 16:21
    @rajk999 said
    I say its good until he does another name change.
    Your name will forever be amigo - the Christ-denying, condemning, chest puffing, false doctrine preaching, filthy-mouthed troll of RHP
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 16:22
    @pb1022 said
    Buzz off, Christ denier
    These are the Christ deniers who will hear Jesus telling them to Buzz off

... Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.(Matthew 25:41-43 KJV)

Like Sonship you have never once told anyone here to do these things, so it would appear that you are going to be in with them when they get cast out.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 16:24
    @rajk999 said
    These are the Christ deniers who will hear Jesus telling them to Buzz off

[i]... Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.(Ma ...[text shortened]... to do these things, so it would appear that you are going to be in with them when they get cast out.
    You’re still misinterpreting that Scripture 🙄

Maybe read some commentaries online for what that Scripture really means. It’s been pointed out in vain to you on here
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 16:32
    @pb1022 said
    You’re still misinterpreting that Scripture 🙄

Maybe read some commentaries online for what that Scripture really means. It’s been pointed out in vain to you on here
    No thanks. I dont need commentary from the Devil and his angels
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 17:44
    @rajk999 said
    After all that Blah Blah .. nonsense... Jesus said it is the Good Samaritans of this world who will enter the Kingdom of God. The ones to whom Jesus will say [i] ....For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. ...[text shortened]... ings nor have you preached the Gospel of Christ. Your entire doctrine is mouth worshipping garbage.
    I have never read the words mouth worshiping garbage in scripture what verse did you get those words, you didn’t make that up did you? I know how you hate when someone says something not found in scripture.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 18:22
    @kellyjay said
    I have never read the words mouth worshiping garbage in scripture what verse did you get those words, you didn’t make that up did you? I know how you hate when someone says something not found in scripture.
    Ok.. Mr Intimate Relationship with Christ ... lol
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 19:321 edit
    @rajk999 said
    Ok.. Mr Intimate Relationship with Christ ... lol
    The thing is there is nothing wrong with explanations without quoting scriptures if. you don’t do anything wrong as long as you are properly showing what the scripture says without twisting it,
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 19:463 edits
    From the very creation of man God intended a personal relationship with people.

God is said to have come walking in the cool of the day to have a pleasant chat with His creation Adam. I think this was probably Christ before His incarnation through birth from the virgin woman Mary.

"And they heard the sound of Jehovah God walking about in the garden in the cool of the day, and the man and his wifer hid thermselves from the preence of Jehovah God among the tree of the garden." (Genesis 3:8)

This is the first man and woman. God seeks their fellowship in terms quite understandable to them - a personal relationship.
  14. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 20:29
    @rajk999 said
    You love making a fool of yourself. I said the words 'personal relationship with Christ' is not in the bible. Neither is Trinity, neither is rapture, neither a whole bunch of words used by the church to twist the bible.
    Correct.

But the reality is that people pick and choose. You won’t find Christmas in the bible but it’s amazing the number of people that celebrate it ..........

I don’t personally like ( am not comfortable) with this whole “personal relationship” with stuff, but I do defend the right of people to express themselves in this manner. If they feel particularly close to the creator or feel guided by Christ it isn’t for me (or anyone else ?) to decry that. It’s a rare thing but I can’t condemn Son for this form of expression.

If we look at the example of Enoch at Genesis 5:24 he is described as “walking with God”. I would have thought that could be paraphrased as “having a personal relationship with”, but as I repeat I’m not personally comfortable with it.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 20:48
    @sonship said
    From the very creation of man God intended a personal relationship with people.

God is said to have come walking in the cool of the day to have a pleasant chat with His creation Adam. I think this was probably Christ before His incarnation through birth from the virgin woman Mary.

[b]"And they heard the sound of Jehovah God walking about in the garden in the cool o ...[text shortened]... woman. God seeks their fellowship in terms quite understandable to them - a personal relationship.
    From the very beginning God intended that man practice OBEDIENCE. THEN, IF and only IF, there was obedience, only then would there be any kind of relationship.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree