1. Standard memberPaladin I
    LEROYBROWN
    south side of chitow
    Moves
    15 Jan '22 15:15
    wow protestAnts leave biblical christians alone!
  2. Standard memberPaladin I
    LEROYBROWN
    south side of chitow
    Moves
    15 Jan '22 15:28

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Jan '22 15:435 edits
    Back to a personal relationship with Jesus the Lord and Savior. It is totally personal and yet universal too (in that MANY can together have the relationship)

This God / human companionship was something God wished from the beginning.

God called Abraham His friend. Now that's personal

“But you, Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham my friend" (Isa. 41:8)

God is said to have tald to Moses face to face as a friend.

"The LORD would speak to Moses face to face, as one speaks to a friend. Then Moses would return to the camp, but his young aide Joshua son of Nun did not leave the tent." (Exo. 33:11)

God got very personal with these ones of history.

Did yiu ever read how before God destroyed Sodom and Gamorrah God said to Himself that He couldn't do such a thing before consulting with His friend Abraham?

"And Jehovah said, Shall I hide from ABraham what I am about to do, Since Abraham will indeed become a great and mighty nation, and all nations of the earth will be blessed in him? For I know him, that he will command his children and his household . . . etc. " (See Gen. 18:17-22)

This was a personal relationship. No?
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    15 Jan '22 15:49
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    There some exceptions for calling someone a 'DA' 🙂 that doesn't make that a report-worthy offense?
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Jan '22 15:58
    @kellyjay said
    There some exceptions for calling someone a 'DA' 🙂 that doesn't make that a report-worthy offense?
    The man is clearly a failed Christian poster who was defeated in arguments and discussions. Now he has created a fake profile pretending to play chess just to post insults under a different name. .
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Jan '22 16:00
    @sonship said
    Back to a personal relationship with Jesus the Lord and Savior. It is totally personal and yet universal too (in that MANY can together have the relationship)

This God / human companionship was something God wished from the beginning.

God called Abraham His friend. Now that's personal

“But you, Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descend ...[text shortened]... and his household . . . etc. " (See Gen. 18:17-22)

This was a personal relationship. No?
    I see you get a kick from changing the wording of the word of God and the Word of God. Your final kick will come soon. Have patience.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    16 Jan '22 11:01
    @rajk999 said
    The man is clearly a failed Christian poster who was defeated in arguments and discussions. Now he has created a fake profile pretending to play chess just to post insults under a different name. .
    He has no issue lying; that doesn't mean a failed Christian poster; lying is a human trait, so he wants to insult those with whom we disagree.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree