1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Jan '22 16:433 edits
    Rajk999 says there is no such thing in the Bible as a personal relationship with God or with Jesus Christ.

Does this indicate a personal relationship, you think?

" . . . it is Christ who lives in me . . . " (Gal. 2:20)

Does this not indicate personal relationship with God?

"The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the FELLOWSHIP of the Holy Spirit be with you all." (2 Cor. 13:14)

This is personal as well as a collective matter. How can one have "fellowsip" with anyone and it not be a personal relationship?
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Jan '22 16:501 edit
    Rajk999 says there is no personal relationship with Jesus.

" . . . that you also may have fellowship with us, and indeed our felllowship is with the Father and with His Son Jesus Christ. And these things we write that our joy may be made full." (1 John 1:3,4)

How can Rajk999 claim he teaches the Gospel accurately and deny there is fellowship with the Farher and the Son ?

Is there no personal relationship in Paul's final word in the NT to Timothy?

"The Lord be with your spirit. Grace be with you." (2 Tim. 4:22)

The experience of God's grace comes with an intimate realization that the Lord Jesus is WITH the innermost spiritual being of the one who trusts in Him to be his Lord.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Jan '22 16:502 edits
    @sonship said
    Rajk999 says there is no such thing in the Bible as a personal relationship with God or with Jesus Christ.

[b]"The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the F ...[text shortened]... tive matter. How can one have [b]"fellowsip"{/b] with anyone and it not be a personal relationship?
    You love making a fool of yourself. I said the words 'personal relationship with Christ' is not in the bible. Neither is Trinity, neither is rapture, neither a whole bunch of words used by the church to twist the bible.

The idea of a relationship with Christ IS IN THE BIBLE. But it involves KEEPING THE COMMANDMENTS, and this fact is all over the teachings of Christ and the Apostles.

Jesus knows who keeps the commandments and he abides in them and gives them eternal life. There is no other personal relationship.

Your personal relationship is about saying O Lord' 3 times and for you that is a personal relationship with Christ. Your doctrine is garbage and you are an idiot.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Jan '22 16:581 edit
    "[He] loved me and gave HImself up for me." says Paul. Christ is personal to him.

"But wen it pleased God, who set me apart from my mother's womb and called me through His grace, to reveal His Son in me . . . " (Gal. 1:15,16)

Could Paul say God revealed His Son in him and Paul have no personal relationship with God and Christ? I don't think so.

Jesus had promised that He would manifest Himself to those who received Him.

"He who has My commandments and keeps them, he is the one who loves Me; and he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will manifest Myself to him." (John 14:21)

Now Rajk99 will be happy. He might say now - "See! See! Keep His commandments, keep His commandments."

We see. The point is that this is a personal relationship with Christ of which Rajk999 says there IS none. But Jesus says He will manifest Himself to His obedient lovers.

That is a personal relationship.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Jan '22 17:02
    @sonship said
    "[He] loved me and gave HImself up for me." says Paul. Christ is personal to him.

"But wen it pleased God, who set me apart from my mother's womb and called me through His grace, to reveal His Son in me . . . " (Gal. 1:15,16)

Could Paul say God revealed His Son in him and Paul have no personal relationship with God and Christ? I don't think so.
    ...[text shortened]... Jesus says He will manifest Himself to His obedient lovers.

That is a personal relationship.
    A fool also is full of words: ... (Ecclesiastes 10:14 KJV)
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Jan '22 17:052 edits
    I prefdict that those who benefit from a concept that God either does not exist or cannot be known will come in with complaints with coined made up words as "God-ized" and "Son-ized." Thesed complaints will serve as a cover to cheer along the advocate of "NO PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP!" New Testament.

Those of us who do know a personal relationship with the Good Shepherd, the Friend of Sinners, the Savior and Physician, the Overseer of our souls, should say a word of testimony. We do know Christ on a personal level.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Jan '22 17:08
    If there is no personal relationship with God then you may throw away your Bible.

A personal relationship with God is as central to the Bible as your heqart beat is to your staying alive.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Jan '22 17:11
    @sonship said
    If there is no personal relationship with God then you may throw away your Bible.

A personal relationship with God is as central to the Bible as your heqart beat is to your staying alive.
    If you dont keep the commandments you may as well throw away the bible and yourself because you will be cast out of the Kingdom of God.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Jan '22 17:111 edit
    "Taste and see that the Lord is good." (Psalm 34:8)

This is personal - a personal enjoyment of God.
    Even in the Old Testament before regeneration of being born anew.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Jan '22 17:16
    @Rajk999

This thread is not about in and out of the kingdom of God.
    My intention is to completely expose your lie that there is no personal relationship with Christ.

But if you insist, " the kingdom of God . . . is righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit" from a PERSONAL relationship with Jesus Christ.

"He who is joined to the Lord is one spirit" (1 Cor. 6:17) This is intimate, personal to the greatest degree.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Jan '22 17:17
    @rajk999 said
    You love making a fool of yourself. I said the words 'personal relationship with Christ' is not in the bible. Neither is Trinity, neither is rapture, neither a whole bunch of words used by the church to twist the bible.

The idea of a relationship with Christ IS IN THE BIBLE. But it involves KEEPING THE COMMANDMENTS, and this fact is all over the teachings of Christ and the ...[text shortened]... for you that is a personal relationship with Christ. Your doctrine is garbage and you are an idiot.
    <<Your doctrine is garbage and you are an idiot.>>

It’s amazing how often you get away with this.

You’ve gotta be the No. 1 reason people don’t become paid subscribers on this site.

Who wants to constantly be subjected to your putrid hate?
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Jan '22 17:18
    "For me to live is Christ" (Phil. 1:21) is personal, intimate, a matter of very close communion with Jesus.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Jan '22 17:20
    @rajk999 said
    If you dont keep the commandments you may as well throw away the bible and yourself because you will be cast out of the Kingdom of God.
    Well then I guess you’re throwing away your Holy Bible and yourself because Jesus Christ said the two greatest commandments were to love God and to love your neighbor, and you do neither.

All you do on here is spew your repulsive hate.

And you wouldn’t have the guts to say any of this to any one of us in person.

You’re just a gutless, Christ-denying coward who’s full of hate.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Jan '22 17:242 edits
    @sonship said

[b]"The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the F ...[text shortened]... tive matter. How can one have [b]"fellowsip"{/b] with anyone and it not be a personal relationship?
    This is one time when I do agree with you sonship.

I also agree with jajk999 that the phrase is not in the bible, however I don’t feel that “a personal relationship with Christ” is a phrase which in anyway detracts from any other scripture on the topic of Christ’s purpose and methodology.

This is probably an area in which FMF’s deist ideas conflict with my perception on my own Christianity. I’m not opposed to deism, but there is clearly a difference between a God who connects with his creation and one which doesn’t.

This “personal relationship” is however, subject to the norms associated with approaching God through Jesus Christ. Etc.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Jan '22 17:241 edit
    @sonship said
    @Rajk999

This thread is not about in and out of the kingdom of God.
    My intention is to completely expose your lie that there is no personal relationship with Christ.

But if you insist, " the kingdom of God . . . is righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit" from a PERSONAL relationship with Jesus Christ.

"He who is joined to the Lord is one spirit" (1 Cor. 6:17) This is intimate, personal to the greatest degree.
    What a blooming dunce you are.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree